剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
-什么补贴都没有 -拉娜
- Zero perks. - Lana...
我们像大家一样被骗了
We got lied to just like everyone else.
就像你骗我们说你会帮我们
Just like you lied when you said you were gonna help us.
我们去别处说好吗
Why don't you and I go talk somewhere else?
你说你会澄清事实
You said you were gonna set the record straight,
而你只是撇清你自己的关系
and all you're doing is covering your ass
让你在接下来的选举中不受影响
so you don't feel the blowback come election time.
我在做对小镇最有利的事
I'm doing what's best for the town.
你在做对你最有利的事
You're doing what's best for you
以我的家庭为代价
at the expense of my family,
真可耻
and for that, shame on you.
你还好吗
You okay?
我不知道我现在是什么感觉
I don't know what I am right now.
-多种情绪汹涌着 -大多是愤怒 对吗
- I feel so many things. - Mostly anger, right?
好气啊 你有没有发现
So much anger. Have you ever noticed...
镇长的脸有多欠揍吗
How punchable the mayor's face is?
嗯 我发现了
Yeah, I have.
老天
God.
你知道他不是唯一的一个
You know, he's not the only one.
就像是整个小镇都背弃了我们
I mean, it's like this entire town has turned their back on us.
他们只是在想办法继续生活下去
They're just looking for a way to move on.
怪你们比怪他们自己更简单
Blaming you is easier than blaming themselves.
对 但那并未让这心痛减轻几分
Yeah, but it doesn't make it hurt any less.
斯摩维尔一直支撑着我
Smallville has always been there for me.
所以我才将我的人生建于它之上
It's why I built my life around it,
而现在我真希望我有什么后备计划
and now I'm wishing I had a backup plan
因为我现在身处寒风之中
because I'm out there in the cold
没有储备金
with no nest egg
在别处也没有关系
and no connections anywhere else.
还有我担心我的家 露易丝
And I am worried about my family, Lois,
特别是当迪恩镇长这种人
especially when people like Mayor Dean
控制着官方说法
are out there controlling the narrative.
这不对 这不对
It's not right. It's not right.
这不是我曾深爱着的小镇
And it's not the same town I used to love.
回你房♥间 我们之后再说
Go to your room. We'll talk about this later.
他们警告了一下 就让他们走了
They let them go with a warning.
那还好
That's good.
乔还在他房♥间里
Jon's still up in his room.
-我们该谈谈 -我们需要谈谈
- We should talk about... - We need to talk about...
你先说
You first.
克拉克 你错了
Clark, you are wrong.
露易丝 我们得有个计划
Lois, we have to have a plan.
为什么
Why?
因为你的思想可被腐化吗
Because your mind is corruptible?
我们现在有证据了
We have proof now.
你的心要强过你的思想
Your heart is stronger than your mind.
不 你不懂
No, you don't understand.
克拉克 我是支持有后备计划的
Clark, I'm all about backup plans,
但这件事风险很大
but this one comes with major risks,
而你已证明了你并不是个威胁
and for a reason you've proven isn't a threat.
那样说并不完全对
That's not entirely true.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我爸教了我控制自己
My dad taught me control.
每天每刻我都在控制我的能力
I have been controlling my powers every second of every day
到现在将近四十年了
for almost 40 years,
但当佐德接管了我的身体
but when Zod took over,
有生以来第一次
for the first time,
我知道了放飞自己是什么感觉
I felt what it was like to let go.
真正的放飞自己
To really let go.
克拉克 那些是佐德的情绪 不是你的
Clark, those were Zod's emotions, not yours.
我知道 但我感觉到了
I know, but I felt it.
那是我
It was me.
我不是在说我想是这样
And I'm not saying I want this to be true.
我也希望不是
I wish it wasn't...
但那样感觉很棒
But it felt good.
那样感觉非常非常棒
It felt really, really good,
而那种感觉使我担忧
and that feeling worries me.
如果就算有一丁点可能
If there's even the slightest chance that
我可能再次被那种放飞自己的渴望操控
I could be manipulated again with that desire to let go...
这个世界需要阻止我的办法
The world needs a way to stop me.
我不觉得那会发生
I don't think that will ever happen.
-露易丝 -但
- Lois... - But...
万一我错了
on the off chance I'm wrong,
如果这能让你好受些 那好吧
and if this will make you feel better, then fine.
我们来一个防故障保险
Let's have a fail-safe,
但我是绝对不会
but there is no way in hell
相信国防部来办这件事
I'm trusting the DOD with this.
那我们就找一个值得信任的人来做
Then we just have to find someone we can.
你想让我再次负责吗
You wanna run that by me again?
我知道这请求有点过分
I know it's a lot to ask.
你希望我成为唯一
You want me and only me
拥有杀死你的能力的人吗
to have the capability to kill you?
如果有必要的话 是的
Should it become necessary, yes.
但我现在知道你的身份了
But I know who you are now.
我知道 但是这关乎我们无法预估的情况
I know, but this is about situations we can't predict,
而且 你也亲眼看到过
and... you've seen firsthand
我能对世界造成的毁灭
the devastation I can cause this world.
我在试着释怀
I'm trying to move on.
记着 杀你
Remember, now that killing you
不是我人生中唯一的目的
isn't my singular purpose in life...
这也不应该是
And it shouldn't be.
约翰 我相信你会找到在这世上生存的方式
John, I have no doubt you'll find your way in this world,
但我相信你能胜任这事 当好七七三四的守门人
but I believe you can do that and be 7734's gatekeeper.
你来这是为了保护世界免受我的伤害
You came here to protect this world from me,
这也是我请求你做的事
that's what I'm asking you to do.
我会给萨姆打电♥话♥
I'll call Sam.
《斯摩维尔公报》
这里不欢迎你
Wasn't expecting to see you.
我得向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
我有点忙 露易丝
Kinda busy, Lois.
你说得没错 我撒谎了
You were right. I lied.
我爸在隐瞒某事 我不能辜负他的信任
My dad is hiding something, and I can't betray his trust.
这个故事远不只是关于你和你♥爸♥
This story is bigger than you or your dad.
我们对人♥民♥肩负着责任
We have a responsibility to the people.
这个镇子正分崩离析
This town is falling apart.
相信我 我知道
Believe me, I know.
人们互相拆台
People are tearing each other down,
找一个替罪羊 如果我们坐以待毙
looking for someone to blame, and if we do nothing,
我们每个人都对这个镇的衰落负有同样的责任
we are as responsible for its downfall as anyone else.
但愿我们能做些什么
If only there was something we could do.
我不能写这个故事
I can't write this story.
我关系太深 难以客观呈现故事
I'm too close to it to be objective...
但你可以
But you can.
这是一份你♥爸♥的陈述
It's a statement...from your dad.
他不能把一切都记录下来
He wouldn't go on the record about everything,
但这足以讲清楚大部分故事了
but this is enough to tell most of the story
足以把责任都集中在罪有应得的人身上
and to focus the blame where it belongs:
摩根·埃奇
on Morgan Edge.
这真是一团糟 露易丝
This was really messed up, Lois.
我知道
I know.
我希望能赢回你的信任
I hope that I can earn back your trust.
你在那里干什么
What are you doing there?
我不是一个人
I'm not alone.
这么久以来我从未和同类待在一起
All this time I've been without anyone of my kind,
独自一人 父亲
alone, Father,
数年之久
for years.
你怎么能不告诉我呢
How could you not tell me?
他对你来说无关紧要
He is of no consequence to you.
他来自艾尔家族 他是我的
He's from the house of El. He's my...
他是你的兄弟 没错
He's your brother, yes,
只是有血缘关系罢了
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表