剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
Aren't you curious how I know so much about you, Kal-El?
和我一样 你的家园也被摧毁了
Like me, your home was destroyed.
你被送到这里时还是个婴儿
You were sent here as an infant
来到这个你将用一生
to a world where you'd spend your whole life
来证明你价值的世界
trying to prove your worth,
说服自己你是他们中的一员
convince yourself you were one of them,
但你不是
but you're not!
你还是那个害怕迷茫的小孩
You're still that scared, lost child,
渴求永远不会接受你的人的爱
desperate for the love of people that will never accept you!
而你真正的家的唯一遗存
And the only remnants of your real home--
氪石
Kryptonite--
会让你虚弱
make you sick.
尘归尘
Dust to dust.
超人
Superman.
你在住房♥和城市发展部还有关系吗
Yeah, have you still got those contacts at HUD?
我需要你查一下斯摩维尔社区银行
I need you to check Smallville Community Bank
看有没有异常 在过去五
for any unusual activity in the last five or--
有受伤的可能
...injuries are a concern.
六年间
Six years.
这对消防队而言是个不稳定的局面
This is a volatile situation for firefighters.
马克西 我得挂了
Maxy, I gotta go.
克拉克
Clark.
谁让你系领带的
Who told you to wear a tie?
克拉克 快回来
Clark. Come home.
爸
Dad.
乔纳森
Jonathan!
另一个被吓坏了
The other one's pretty shook up.
两天内两次 肯特
Twice in two days, Kent.
你们是我见过最幸运的一家
Luckiest family I know.
凯尔
Kyle.
谢了
Thank you.
-你还好吗 发生了什么 -爸 爸
- Are you okay? What happened? - Dad. Dad.
我不知道发生了什么 乔丹
I--I don't know what happened. Jordan...
所以是你救了你哥哥
So you saved your brother.
我不确定当时发生了什么
I wasn't sure what happened.
所以我什么都没说
That's why I didn't say anything.
我只知道我摔下来时 突然感到有东西涌出
All I knew is, when I fell, I felt something come over me.
是我从未有过的力量
It was a strength I've never had before.
我有种掌控感
I felt...control.
我不知道 很难解释
I--I don't know. It's hard to explain.
他会怎么样
What's gonna happen to him?
我还不确定
I'm not sure yet.
乔丹能力的表现方式和我有很大的不同
Jordan's power are manifesting very differently than mine did.
但我们会帮你适应的 好吗
But we're gonna help you get through this, okay?
是啊 可能就和学开车一样
Yeah, it's probably like learning to drive a car, you know?
如果车是坚不可摧的
If cars were indestructible
车大灯是镭射死光
and had giant death lasers as headlights.
是啊
Yeah.
谢了
Thanks.
和你兄弟道歉
Apologize to your brother.
我知道 太早了 我知道
I know. Too soon. I know.
你是对的
You were right.
我早就该告诉他们
I should've told them a long time ago.
乔丹今晚差点就杀人了
Jordan could've killed someone tonight.
这之后我们必须得达成一致了
We just gotta be on the same page going forward.
时光飞逝
这几年很重要 克拉克
These are the important years, Clark.
斯摩维尔的生活不太一样
Life's a little different in Smallville.
我想我知道我妈的意思了
I think I know what my mom meant
当她说要回家时
when she said to come home.
她知道我们在大都会有多忙
She knew how busy we are in Metropolis,
我会经常不在
how absent I've been.
我曾试图说服自己 孩子们会没事的
I've tried convincing myself that the boys would be fine
我常不在也没关系 但是...
and that it was okay for me to be gone so much, but...
我错了
I was wrong.
你觉得你妈妈想让我们搬家
You think your mom wanted us to move
去斯摩维尔并住在农场里吗
to Smallville and live on the farm?
这是种更简单的生活
It's a simpler life.
有更多时间陪伴对方 成为社区的一员
More time with each other, be part of a community,
可现在这样呢
and now this?
我想她觉得这个家需要斯摩维尔
I think she felt like this family needs Smallville.
就像这个世界需要超人一样吗
As much as the world needs Superman?
我知道 我知道这会是个巨大的变化
Look, I know. I know it would be a huge, huge change.
是啊
Yeah, it would.
但我觉得她是对的
But I think she was right.
真的吗
Really?
我常想到我爸爸
You know, I think about my dad a lot.
有一天他正要去教堂
How he was just heading off to church one day
一颗流星坠在他前院
when a meteor crashed in his front yard.
就这样...
And just like that...
他是位父亲
He was a father.
我以前不知道 但是...
I didn't know it back then, but...
但他不知道自己在做什么
but he had no idea what he was doing.
那不重要
Ah, it didn't matter.
因为他一直都在
Cause he was always there.
你说得对
You were right.
我不总在你身边
I haven't always been there for you.
但我保证 从现在开始
But I promise you, from now on,
我会的
I will be.
纽约电视台
我动用了些关系 争取到了$2100每亩
I pulled some strings, got you $2,100 an acre,
这远高于赖斯郡的市场价格
which is well above market value in Rice County.
这 这真是太大方了
Wow, that--that's very generous.
但我们决定 我们不卖♥♥了
But we decided we're--we're not selling.
不卖♥♥了吗
You're not?
我们考虑重新开放农场
We're thinking of reopening the farm.
像我和我的家人从前那样经营它
Run it the way my folks and I used to back in the day.
所以你们想留下来
So you're staying.
我们还在商量
Well, we're talking it over,
但改变一下对这个家可能是好事
but a change might be good for this family.
好吧
Okay.
那我们看一下协商过的
Then let's go over the pre-negotiated terms
接管贷款条件
for taking over the loan.
在这之前 拉娜 我想问
Before we do, Lana, I was wondering
你知不知道
if you knew that
在提供这反向抵押贷款的几个月前
a couple months before those reverse mortgages were offered,
一家公♥司♥秘密收♥购♥了你们银行
a company had secretly acquired your bank.
我不知道
No, I didn't know that.
银河股份
Galaxy Holdings,
大股东是摩根·埃吉
whose majority shareholder is Morgan Edge.
为什么摩根·埃吉这样的人
Why would someone like Morgan Edge
会对一堆家庭农场感兴趣
be interested in a bunch of family farms
在斯摩维尔, 堪萨斯
in Smallville, Kansas?
这是个好问题
That's a very good question.
昨晚过后大家怎么样了
How's everyone doing after last night?
塔格·哈里斯的胳膊断了
Tag Harris broke his arm.
除此之外 没人受伤
Other than that, nobody else got hurt.
有人说是什么导致了爆♥炸♥吗
Anyone say what caused the explosion?
我爸爸说可能只是个沼气袋
My dad said it was probably just a methane pocket.
我昨晚不该吻你
Look, I should've never kissed you last night.
好尴尬
That is awkward.
祝你好运
Good luck.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
你不知道肖恩
You didn't know about Sean,
我对事情发展真的很抱歉
and I'm just really sorry about how it all went down.
我只是想和你在一起
I just wanted to hang out with you.
我们相遇的那个夏天 你特别好 然后
You were so sweet that summer that we met, and then yeah,
我看到你在葬礼上吃了那药...
I saw you take that pill at the funeral...
我只是想如果像你这样的人都有问题
I just thought that if someone like you had issues,
那我这样的人就没那么糟了
then someone like me wasn't so messed up.
我想这可能意味着我俩都有点搞砸了
I think maybe it means we're both just a little messed up.
可能你是对的
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表