剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
我要迟到了
Oh, I'm gonna be late.
等等 拉娜 也许你该休息一下
Wait--Lana, maybe you should take a break.
这件事开始变得有些危险了
This is kinda starting to get really dangerous,
我不希望你出任何事
and I don't want anything to happen to you.
没事的 露易丝 真的
It's okay, Lois, really.
如果我能阻止埃奇少伤害一个人
I mean, if I can keep Edge from hurting just one person,
都算值了
it's worth it.
我觉得我应该去餐厅
Think I should head over to the diner,
去劝诫一下这个早餐会
go full intervention on this breakfast.
不 你继续好好查一查
No, you stay focused on getting what you can
埃奇的手下
on Edge's minions.
我知道谁能劝动他们
I know someone who might have a better shot at getting through.
到了
Okay.
孩子们
Hey, boys!
过来
Hey, come on over.
-你好 库欣先生 -你们好
- Hey, Mr. Cushing. - Hi.
乔丹 听着 我...
Jordan, listen, I...
我想谢谢你那天站出来
I just want to say thank you for stepping up
帮助萨拉完成了她的试镜
and helping Sarah with her audition the other day.
真是大救星
That really saved the day, man.
嗯 谢谢
Yeah, uh, thanks.
好了 你可不想迟到
Okay, you don't want to be late.
嗯
Yeah.
回头见了
Hey, we'll see you later, okay?
嗯
Yeah.
等不及今晚看你演出了
Can't wait to see you up there tonight!
别问
Don't ask.
他正在经历什么个人危机
He's having some kind of personality crisis.
真的吗
Really?
嗯 他一直跟我说他变了
Yeah, he keeps telling me how he's changed for good
他感觉自己好多了
and how he feels better.
一切变好了一点点 还是跟以前一样的鬼话
Things improve for a little bit, it's the same crap as always,
然后你哥哥马上要跟他一样完蛋了
and then he crashes like your brother's about to.
什么
What?
我和你说了 离蒂根·威克姆远一点
I told you, stay away from Tegan Wickhem.
相信我 好吗
Just trust me, okay?
克拉克
Clark?
艾米丽 你好
Emily, hi.
我听说你回来了
I heard you were back in town.
嗯 很抱歉一直没见到你
Yeah, I'm sorry I haven't seen you.
我们搬到这里后发生了很多疯狂的事
It's been crazy since we moved here.
可不是 其实我也是 但我变更好了
I bet--me, too, actually, but for the better.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我听说你在埃奇公♥司♥工作
I heard you were working at Edge EnerCorp.
这改变了我的人生
It has changed my life.
我感觉好极了
I feel great.
我思维更清晰 更集中
I can think better, focus, you know,
以前看起来不可能的问题现在看来很轻松
problems that seemed impossible before are like nothing now.
真的吗 你知道吗
Really? Wow, you know what?
其实我很想和你聊聊这个
Actually, I would love to talk to you about that.
你在找工作吗
Like, you're looking for work?
-那个... -没关系的
- Uh, well-- - Oh, it's okay.
找拉娜聊聊
Just talk to Lana.
她给我牵线 让我加入项目的
She hooked me up, got me into the program.
她肯定很乐意帮自己的前男友
I'm sure she'd be happy to help her old boyfriend.
-嗯 -我要先走了
- Yeah. - Oh, I gotta go.
需要帮忙就叫我
Let me know if I can be of help.
见到你很高兴 克拉克
It was so good to see you, Clark.
-我也是 -保重
- You, too. - Take care.
墨西哥 马萨特兰
接下来能交给你了吗
你没事吧
我没事
谢谢
谢天谢地你回来了
Thank God you're back.
埃奇刚刚派人来买♥♥了明天报纸上
Edge just sent someone over with a massive ad buy
一个大广♥告♥版
for tomorrow's paper.
-寻求更多招募者吗 -两倍的
- For more recruits? - Twice as many.
埃奇公♥司♥
寻找有野心的有志者
参加年轻管理项目
不管埃奇对这些人下了什么邪恶巫术
Whatever crazy voodoo Edge is doing to those people,
他正在加大力度
he's kicking it into high gear.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
去大闹一场
Oh, to make a scene.
埃奇公♥司♥
-露易丝 -埃奇在哪里
- Lois. - Where's Edge?
他在开组会
He's in a group meeting.
我今早发现了这则广♥告♥
I just found out about the ad this morning.
你们绝对不想跟他给你们的东西扯上关系
You don't want anything to do with what he's offering.
莱恩小姐
Ms. Lane--
你们都应该赶紧离开这里
You all need to walk away right now.
赶紧走
Walk away.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
很抱歉 大家能不能让我和莱恩小姐单独聊聊
I'm sorry, if everyone could give Ms. Lane and I a moment.
我保证不会太久
I promise this won't take long.
我知道这听起来很疯狂 但的确如此
I know this sounds insane because it is,
但是他想要抹除你们的一切
but he wants to erase everything you are
用别的东西来取代
and replace it with something else.
你可真是走投无路了
Well, that was desperate.
我知道你在做什么
I know what you're doing.
给一个迫切需要帮助的社区好工作
Providing good jobs to a community in need.
你在把氪星人的意识安置到
You are putting Kryptonian consciousnesses
人类的身体里
into people's bodies.
你在占据他们身体 给他们超能力
You are taking them over and giving them powers.
你在此的证据
And your evidence for this is...
德里克·鲍威尔 雷诺·罗塞蒂 莱斯莉
Derek Powell, Reno Rosetti, Leslie.
两个死人 还有我的私人助手
Oh, so two dead men and my personal assistant.
就算是你写的 我也觉得这故事漏洞百出
I have to say, this story has holes even by your standards.
我们都清楚这是真♥相♥
We both know it's the truth.
根据我的经验 真♥相♥是主观的
In my experience, truth is rather subjective.
你觉得人们会倾向于相信谁
Who do you think people are more likely to believe?
一个在本地报纸发文章的记者
A has-been slumming it at the local paper
还是给这个小镇带来
or the man who's giving this town
有史以来最蓬勃经济的人
the best economy it's ever known?
这些人不是任你控制的布偶
These people are not puppets to be controlled by you.
他们有梦想 他们有家人
They have dreams. They have families.
没有人是被强迫的
No one's being forced to do anything against their will.
所有人都被开了相同的条件 有机会拥有更好的生活
Everyone's made the same offer: the chance for a better life.
-这上面写了 -我们不会发表
- Says so right there. - We're not publishing this.
那我想口耳相传就足够了
Then I guess word of mouth will have to suffice.
你阻止不了的 露易丝
You can't stop this, Lois.
或许你该用你那个设备
Perhaps it's time you use that device you have
呼叫你的超人朋友了
to call in your super friend.
或许是的
Perhaps it is.
虽然有点冒险
Risky, though.
要我提醒你他是从哪来的吗
Need I remind you where he's from?
知道这里还有其他跟他一样的人
He may take comfort knowing there are others here
他可能会很欣慰
just like him,
正如约翰·艾恩斯预料的那样
as John Irons prophesied.
超人跟他们不一样
Superman is nothing like them.
我很期待结果
I'm excited to find out.
你终于把柜子打开了啊
Hey! looks like you finally figured out that locker.
没... 是啊 我听了你的建议
Yeah. No--Yeah I took your advice.
反正架子上从来也没什么好东西
You know. Nothing good ever comes from hangers. So...
蒂根
Hey, Tegan.
我在想... 或许
I was just wondering if like... Maybe--
什么时候放学后 你想去玩玩吗
You want to hang out after schook some time?
玩玩
Hang out?
就...
Like...
就我俩吗
Just the two of us?
我意思... 并不是很正式的那种
Yeah I mean-- That doesn't have to be like that formal or anything.
就吃吃饭而已
Just... Grab a bite at a diner.
我知道你一定是个好人
Look I'm sure you are a sweet guy at all.
我... 我以为
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表