剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
Get someone to produce me one of these,
我会处理剩下的事情
and I'll take care of the rest.
加工区域
Photography is strictly prohibited
严禁拍照
inside the processing area.
没有例外
No exceptions.
这里看起来像在1984年
It's like "1984" out here.
没错 这不过是老大哥们在执行公事
Yeah, it's just Big Brother doing their job.
他们很快就离开了
They'll be gone soon.
-艾米丽 你好 -拉娜 拜托 省省吧
- Hey, Emily. - Please, Lana, just don't.
-艾米 -她说了别烦她
- Em... - She said don't.
等一下 哥们
Whoa, hold up there, Duc.
你在开玩笑吗 凯尔
You kidding me, Kyle?
看看四周
Just look around here.
-看你干的好事 -等等
- That's you're doing! - Wait. Hey.
我犯了错 好吗 我只是
I made a mistake, okay? I was just...
唯一犯下的错误就是我们都曾相信你
The only mistake made was all of us trusting you.
而如今 他们说我对露易丝·莱恩做了那种事
And now, after what they said I did to Lois Lane,
还有克拉克的儿子
Clark's son...
那不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
不 那不是我的错
No, it's not.
是你的错
It's your fault.
我相信了你
I trusted you.
我今后要如何自处
How am I supposed to live with myself?
我要怎样才能回归正常
How am I supposed to go back to normal?
我很抱歉 艾米丽
I am so sorry, Emily.
别靠近我们
Just stay away.
这不能怪你
Hey, you're not to blame for this.
这得怪埃奇
Edge is.
好吧 我不确定所有人都这样认为
Yeah, well, I'm not sure everyone sees it that way.
他们迟早会的 我会确保这一点
They will eventually. I'll make sure of it.
在你们接受测试前 我能和你俩私下谈一谈吗
Before you get tested, can I talk to you both in private?
没问题
Yeah.
这和超人有关吗
Is this about Superman?
你们能告诉我
Anything you can tell me
做实验对象是什么感受吗
about what it was like being a subject,
哪怕看起来不起眼的事也行
even if it seems insignificant.
你们还记得被带走的时候
Do either of you have any memory of what happened
发生了什么事情吗
while you were taken over?
不记得了 我只记得
No, I just remember
醒过来 然后看见了你 露易丝
waking up and seeing you, Lois.
那你呢
What about you?
我的记忆时有时无
Mine came and went.
那是什么感觉
What was that like?
感觉我迷失了自我
it was like I was losing myself.
是的 我记不起发生了什么
Yeah, I couldn't remember things.
想不起家人的模样
Couldn't picture my family.
这很痛苦
And it hurt, you know,
我试着挣脱 然后
trying to push through, and then...
我会看见他们的脸
I'd see their faces.
接着黑暗笼罩着我
And this darkness came over me.
-但你能够反击吗 -是的 一点点
- But you could fight back? - Yeah, some.
但有那种感觉让我无法抗拒
But there was this overwhelming sense that...
想到我的家人会过得更好
My family would just be better off
如果我放手的话
if I just...let go.
我差点就那样做了
And I almost did.
但你的确反抗了 凯尔
But you did fight, Kyle.
非常感谢你们
Thank you both so much.
你们不知道这意义有多大
This means more than you know.
马上要成功了 父亲
Won't be long now, Father.
乔丹
Jordan.
乔丹
Jordan.
乔丹
Jordan!
是老爸
It's Dad.
-乔丹 -爸爸
- Jordan. - Dad!
-乔丹 -你在哪里
- Jordan! - Where...where are you?
我在巴德兰兹
The Badlands.
你以为你儿子能救你吗
You think your boy can help you?
乔丹 怎么了
Jordan, what's wrong?
我告诉你 如果你敢派人来救你♥爸♥
If you send anyone for your father, know this:
他们找到的就不会是完整的人
he won't be the man they find waiting.
-他还活着吗 -我们得走了
- Is he still alive? - We need to go.
-我们要赶快行动了 -好的 好的
- We need to go right now. - Okay, okay.
莱恩将军命令立刻
General Lane needs this delivered
-把这送去他的帐篷 -收到 长官
- to his tent straight away. - Yes, sir.
是约翰·迪格尔吗
John Diggle?
露易丝·莱恩
Lois Lane.
所以你和克拉克举家搬到了这吗
So this where you and Clark moved the family.
没错 我们觉得慢节奏的生活
Yeah, we thought a slower pace
会对我们有益
of life might be good for us.
好吧 看来事情并不如你们意啊
Well, looks like that didn't go quite as planned.
你在这里做什么
What're you doing here?
阿古斯在协助搜寻吗
Is Argus helping with the search?
我还以为你知道
I assumed you knew.
你父亲打电♥话♥给莱拉 说他需要人运送某种技术
Your father called Lyla, needed some tech delivered,
-所以她就派我来了 -什么技术
- so she sent me. - What kind of tech?
-你能让它发挥作用吗 -我可以
- Can you make it work? - I can.
我还以为你跟我是同一战线的
I thought you were on my side.
露易丝 这只是种预防措施 我没有做什么决定
Lois, it's just a precaution. No decisions have been made.
除了你撒谎隐瞒
Except the part where you lied
你要这种阿古斯技术的用途
about what you were using this Argus tech for.
现在情况不太稳定
It's a fluid situation.
我不想把你和莱拉牵扯进
I didn't want to involve you and Lyla
这个决定过程
in the decision-making.
因为你清楚我会反对你的决定 萨姆
Because you knew we would say no, Sam.
你不能试图杀害超人
You can't try to kill Superman.
你肯定不能用阿古斯科技杀他
You sure as hell can't use Argus tech to do it.
这科技是我的
The tech is mine.
阿古斯只是提供弹♥药♥
Argus is simply providing the ammo.
不好意思 你谁啊
I'm sorry, who the hell are you?
这位是约翰·亨利·艾恩斯
This is John Henry Irons.
如果我们没时间了
He's helping us coordinate a fallback plan
他会帮我们协调应变计划
if we run out of time.
这可能性好像越来越大了
Which looks more and more likely.
并没有
That's not true.
我才跟埃奇的一名前实验对象聊完
I just spoke with one of Edge's former subjects
他证实了
who confirmed it's possible
对抗歼灭者是有可能的
to fight back against Eradication.
可能 也许
Possible? Maybe.
不是很有可能
Not probable.
这就是我们需要的证据
This is the proof that we needed.
你真的要拿你们世界的命运去赌吗
Are you really gonna gamble on the fate of your world?
等等 你是从另一个星球来的吗
Wait, wait. You're from another Earth?
-是的 -我们得好好
- Yeah, he is. - You and I are gonna have
聊聊这事 将军
a serious conversation about this, General.
妈妈 妈妈 我们得谈谈
Mom, Mom, we need to talk.
这很重要
It's important.
我的天
Oh, my God.
滚出斯摩维尔
大家都怎么了 说真的
What is with everybody? Seriously.
人们很生气 他们在发泄
People are angry. They're lashing out.
但他们了解我们
But they know us.
我们一辈子都住在这
We've lived here our whole lives.
爸爸做的和做过的一切都是为了这个镇子
Everything Dad does has done is for this town.
他们真以为我们会走吗
They actually think we're gonna leave?
不 不 亲爱的 我们哪也不去 好吗
No, no, sweetie. We're not going anywhere, okay?
一切都会好的
Everything will be fine.
他们袭击了我们家
They attacked our home.
我们会把它修好的
And we're gonna fix it.
我们的孩子们睡在这
Our children sleep here.
还好当时没有人在家
It's a good thing that no one was home.
那如果当时有人在家呢 拉娜
Yeah, well, what if someone had been, Lana?
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表