剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
- You too, Mr. Kent. - Yes, ma'am.
今天肯定会很奇怪
Today's gonna be weird, isn't it?
嗯
Yeah.
嗯 不 我...
Yeah, no, I...
哪儿都行 我就是不想
I'd honestly rather be pretty much anywhere
-待在这里 -我们可以一起
- but here right now. - We can be.
我们可以
We could just
找点别的更好玩的事
find something better to do.
我们
We?
我们需要一个故事 露易丝
We need a story, Lois,
大故事 头版故事
big story, front page,
抓人的标题 比如
catchy banner, something like
《人性埃奇》
"The Edge of Humanity."
也许还能有更好的
Maybe something better than that.
这是大爆点
It's a jumping-off point.
这是今年最大的新闻
This is the biggest story of the year,
我从业以来最大的新闻
the biggest story of my career.
就像报道超人首次现身大都会一样
This is like Superman first showing up in Metropolis big.
所以我们得做更多采访
That's why we need to do more interviews.
我们缺少确凿证据
What we're lacking in hard evidence,
可以用目击者的证词来弥补
we can make up for with eyewitness testimonies.
利于我们报道这则惊人新闻的任何信息
Anything to back up all this crazy.
我们得多多采访埃奇公♥司♥的员工
We need to talk to more Edge employees.
采访镇长
We have to talk to the mayor...
-采访你♥爸♥ -他不接受采访
- Your dad. - He doesn't do interviews.
不过国防部通常会发布声明
DOD always releases a statement though.
-什么时候 -不知道 很快吧
- When? - I don't know, probably soon.
露易丝 群众们络绎不绝地来电
Lois, people are calling here nonstop,
他们惊恐万分
freaking out,
但都是些零零散散的信息
all with bits and pieces of information,
多是道听途说 他们渴求一个答案
mostly gossip. They're desperate for answers,
如果能告诉他们些国防部证实的消息
and I feel a lot better giving it to them
我心里会好受一些
if we had some kind of verification from the DOD.
我这就联♥系♥我爸
I'll reach out to him right now.
来点家常饭吗
Home-cooked meal?
给吃给住啊
Room and board, huh?
你救了我的命
Hey, you saved my life.
你拯救了世界 在我们看来
You saved the world. As far as we're concerned,
理应供你下半辈子在此酒足饭饱
you eat free here the rest of your life.
这是什么
What's this?
我做的氪星人追踪系统
My Kryptonian tracking system.
提高了搜索范围 帮助我们找到拉尔
I enhanced the range to help with our search for Larr.
没准管用呢
Might get lucky.
你就这样找到我的吗
Is that how you found me?
-或多或少吧 -要知道 以你的本领
- More or less. - You know, with your skills,
萨姆在国防部十分需要你这样的人才
Sam could really use someone like you at the DOD.
你要是有意 我可以跟他引荐
I could talk to him if you want.
不了 听着 克拉克
I don't think so. Look, Clark,
我很感激收留我
I appreciate you opening your home to me,
但是 我们一找到莱斯莉
but... once we find Leslie,
我就要走了
I think I'm just gonna move on.
既然我来到了这个星球
Figure out now that I'm on this planet,
也该把它当成我的家
I oughta make it my home.
你可能看不出来 但是
It may not seem like it, but, uh,
我明白你的意思
I know what you mean.
你慢慢吃
Enjoy the food.
勘测到氪星人空中动向
Detecting a Kryptonian air mobile.
-她去哪 -她要去国防部
- Where? - She's heading for the DOD.
准备战衣
Prepare the suit.
同步所有功能中
Synching with all functions now.
-萨姆 有拉尔的踪迹吗 -没有
- Sam, any sign of Larr? - Negative.
大楼人员疏散了吗
Has the building been evacuated?
还没有 疏散了约60%
Not yet. About 60%.
长官 发现拉尔
Sir, we got eyes on Larr.
预计到达时间
Eta?
5秒内撞击此处
Impact in five seconds,
4秒 3秒
four, three,
2秒 1秒
two, one.
目标截获
Intercepted.
你还没赢 卡尔
You haven't won, Kal.
-漂亮 -谢谢
- Nice shot. - Thanks.
都完事了
It's over,
但我们还有事情要收尾
but we have loose ends to tie up.
我们抓到了埃奇和拉尔
We got Edge and Larr.
可以放心地说 终于可以放下了
I think it's safe to say we can finally move on.
"7734."
出于错误缘由 我制♥造♥了那些武器
I had those weapons built for the wrong reasons.
-你什么意思 -我错误地认为
- What are you saying? - I was wrong to think
你可能会对世界构成威胁
you could be a threat to the world.
我会处理氪石和那些武器
I'm gonna take that kryptonite and those weapons,
把它们埋在混凝土里
bury them in concrete
将它们沉入海底
and sink them to the bottom of the ocean.
那埃奇和拉尔呢
What about Edge? Larr?
我们会适量保留足够的武器看守他们
We'll keep enough to guard them appropriately,
但武器量不足以供应一支队伍
but there will no longer be enough supply an army.
我不知道该说什么 萨姆
I don't know what to say, Sam.
你什么都不用说
Eh, you don't have to say anything.
只要顾及你 露易丝 我的孙子们
Just know you, Lois, the boys,
不用担心其他的
you don't have to worry anymore.
-你在嘲笑我的车吗 -不 不
- Are you making fun of my car? - No, no.
拉倒吧 你都不会开车
Says you... You can't even drive.
乌鸦队
我喜欢你车座的颜色
I like the seat colors.
织布工艺不错
Nice thread count.
你们住这附近吧
You guys live somewhere out here, don't you?
对 对 离这儿不远
Yeah, yeah, not too far from here.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know that?
可能有人告诉过我
Someone may have told me.
是吗
Yeah?
别人还告诉你什么了
What else did someone tell you?
说你在大都会有女朋友
That you have a girlfriend in Metropolis.
没有 曾经有
Nah. Had.
我们分手了
We broke up.
你呢 你是
How about you? Are you, um...
你有交往对象吗 还是...
Are you hanging out with anyone or...
没有 没对象
Nope, no one.
好
Cool.
我知道我们要去哪儿了
I think I know where we can go.
-是吗 -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
好
Okay.
你真是不守规矩
You are a rule-breaker.
我吗
Me?
今年在学校里 比起其他孩子
You've missed more days
你上学的日子可少太多了
this year than any other kid in school.
我免疫力低下啊
I have a weak immune system.
总之 谢谢你 陪我来
Anyways, thank you for... coming with me.
没事啦
Of course.
丹尼斯和埃弗里还拿以前的事找你茬吗
Denise and Avery still giving you crap about what happened?
他们就还在对我说三道四
I just know they're talking about me,
但他们
but it can't be worse
对我父母的言辞 更过分
than what they're saying about my parents.
太不公平了
That's not fair.
我不认为有公平可言
I don't think fair is a real thing.
我妈 她是公♥关♥女王 所以
My mom, she's a public relations queen, so...
是啊 那你还担心什么呢
Yeah, so what are you so worried about then?
我爸 他 通常像这种事
My dad, he... Things like this
他应付不来
usually send him over a cliff.
我只是在等压垮他的最后一根稻草
I'm kind of just waiting for that last little... nudge.
是啊
Yeah.
那个你确定你不想去
You know, are you sure you don't want to go
看电影或是压马路什么的吗
to the movies or like Main Street or something?
干点有意思的事
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表