剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
I'll be right back.
-她很奇怪 -是的
- That was weird. - Yeah.
-我去看看怎么回事 -等等 凯尔
- I'm gonna go see what's wrong. - Wait, Kyle--
你看过这个吗
Have you seen this?
超人无法制止墨西哥马萨特兰抢劫案
他还很弱
He's still weak.
所以我才启动了一些目标
The exact reason why I just activated some of our Subjekts.
为了打倒超人吗
To take down Superman?
不是他
Not him,
而是他保护的人
the one he protects.
好了 好了 结束了
That's it, that's it! It's over.
好了 结束了 你做到了
That's it, it's over. You're done.
你做到了
Hey, you did it, okay?
为你感到骄傲 你还好吧
I'm proud of you. You all right?
来 为你感到骄傲 来 站起来
Come here. I'm proud of you. Come on, stand up.
站起来
Stand up.
什么意思 你不知道这会影响他多久吗
What do you mean, you don't know how long it'll affect him?
不知道 我还没测试过原型
No, I haven't tested the prototype.
他现在没心情
He wasn't exactly in the mood.
帮我找出答案
Just get me an answer.
我们能不能打给他们
Can we just, like-- like, call them or something?
那里叫做孤独堡垒是有原因的
It's named the Fortress of Solitude for a reason.
我知道很烦躁 但我们只能耐心等
I know it sucks. We just have to be patient, okay?
拉娜
Hey, Lana.
露易丝 你知道你一直问我
Lois, you know how you kept asking me
埃奇公♥司♥有谁的行为举止异常吗
if anyone over at Edge EnterCorp was acting differently?
我刚刚第一次在艾米丽·潘身上看到
I just saw it for the first time with Emily Phan.
-艾米丽 -对
- Emily? - Yeah.
她在她女儿表演到一半的时候走了
She left in the middle of her daughter's performance.
她从来不会这样 埃弗里是她的一切
She would never do that. Avery is everything to her.
她就像是...
I mean, it's like she was--
变了一个人
She was someone else.
我去开
I'll get it.
我猜埃奇就是这个意思
I guess this is what Edge meant.
什么意思
What do you mean?
今晚我离开办公室之前
Tonight before I left the office,
他给我提供了他给其他人提供的条件
he made me an offer to do what he's doing to everyone else.
-什么 -我拒绝了
- What? - I turned him down.
拉娜 你之前怎么没说过这件事
Lana, why wouldn't you mention this before?
因为我很紧张
'Cause I was nervous.
他知道我在给你提供情报
He knew I was feeding you information.
妈 我想是找你的
Hey, Mom, I think it's for you.
露易丝 我很担心
Lois, I'm worried.
如果他采取行动怎么办
What if he does something?
-妈 -露易丝
- Mom? - Lois?
她不该打电♥话♥给你 露易丝
She shouldn't have called. Lois.
这次别想
Not this time.
你不是这样的
This isn't you.
再也不是了
Not anymore.
快出去
Get out of here!
躲着直到他回来为止
Keep hitting this till he comes.
-我们只能这么做 -不不不不
- It's all we can do. - No, no, no, no.
-我们要去谷仓 -我会拖住他们的
- We need to go to the barn. - I'll keep 'em busy.
你拿了他的枪吗
You took his weapons?
凯尔
Kyle?
我刚刚从演出那里回来 拉娜吓坏了
I just came from the performance. Lana was scared.
-出什么事了 -埃奇派人来杀我
- What's going on? - Edge sent people to kill me.
不会得手的
It's not gonna happen.
趴下
Stay down.
以目标为主
Targets first.
氪石就是这种感觉对吧
So that's what kryptonite feels like?
嗯
Yeah.
老爸
Dad?
对不起 乔丹
I'm sorry, Jordan.
现在你的人生因为我的身份已经彻底改变了
Your life right now is completely changed because of who I am.
发生在你身上所有的事
Everything that's happening to you,
都不是你想要的
you didn't ask for any of this.
是的
I didn't,
但那也不是你想要的
but you didn't ask for what happened to you either.
来 把枪给我
Here, give me the gun!
枪法真准
Pretty good with that thing.
我们不会杀你的 露易丝
We're not just gonna kill you, Lois.
他想先折磨你
He wanted you to suffer first.
他们走了
They're gone.
比冰要好
Better than ice,
除非我小时候你骗了我
unless that was a lie you told me when I was a kid.
只有那样你才会听
Only way I could get you to do it.
我们真是很常用到冻青豆 不是吗
We sure went through our fair share of frozen peas, didn't we?
老天 从很小开始
God, even as a kid,
你就总是带伤回来
you were always coming home bruised up.
而我从未在你身边保护你不受伤害 对吗
I was never there to keep you from getting them though, was I?
-爸 -没错
- Dad. - It's true.
你说的都没错
Everything you said is true.
我不是最称职的父亲
I wasn't the best father.
我总是不在
I was gone a lot,
也没有像家长应该的那样保护过你
and I wasn't there to protect you the way a parent should.
今晚你有
You were tonight.
不能让他们伤害我的外孙
Couldn't let them hurt my grandson.
或是我的女儿
Or my little girl.
露易丝 我们会待在这直到事情了结
Lois, we're gonna stay here till this is over.
眼下
As of now,
你 孩子们 克拉克 斯摩维尔
you, the boys, Clark, Smallville,
是我的首要事项
that's my priority.
很好
Good.
因为约翰·亨利·艾恩斯说的那场战争
'Cause that war John Henry Irons was talking about,
我想它就要来了
I think it's about to happen.
你觉得妈会让你留着那些太阳能武器吗
Think Mom's gonna let you keep those solar weapons now?
不知道
I don't know.
但多亏了它们 我们才活了下来 所以
I mean, they're pretty much the only reason we're alive, so...
要是回到家发现我成了独生子 那就太糟了
It'd suck to come home and find out I was an only child.
是啊
Yeah.
所以
So...
所以你现在是没事了吗
so you're just, like, fine now?
嗯 除了冰呼吸
Yeah, other than ice breath.
所以你是以后都有这个能力了吗还是怎样
So you have that now for good, or what?
-应该是 -是什么感觉
- Think so. - What's that feel like?
就像你嘴里一直嚼着冬青口香糖一样
Like having a piece of wintergreen gum in your mouth at all times.
不错
Nice.
真是令人难以置信
I can't believe what happened.
埃弗里·潘的妈妈和库欣先生
Avery Phan's mom and Mr. Cushing?
是啊 但那不是他们
Right, but it wasn't them, you know?
他们是被超级超级洗♥脑♥了
They were super, super brainwashed.
我想外公已经派人去找他们了
I think Grandpa's sending a few people to go look for 'em both.
他们会怎样和萨拉说
What are they gonna tell Sarah?
不知道
I don't know.
乔丹 能聊聊吗
-我的天 这是怎么了 -你喝醉了吗
- My God, what happened? - Are you drunk?
-没 -亲爱的 你能回避一下吗
- No. - Honey, could you excuse us?
-妈 -拜托了 我得和你♥爸♥单独谈谈
- Mom - Please? I need to speak to your father alone.
好吧
Sure.
-你有吗 -没有
- Are you? - No.
没有 我跟你说了我不会再那样了
No, look, I told you I am done with all that.
我在试着提升自己 拉娜
I'm trying to improve myself, Lana.
真的
I really am,
但今晚我出了点问题
but something happened to me tonight.
我去看了表演
I was at the performance,
我们在说萨拉
and we were talking to Sarah,
然后我就失去意识了
and then I blacked out.
接着
Next thing you know,
我就在镇外的某处田间了
I'm out in the middle of a fieldsomewhere outside of town,
而我的肋骨 我的肋骨好疼
and my ribs-- my ribs are hurting,
我也不知道我是怎么到那的
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表