剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
-好了 凯尔 -不
-Okay, Kyle-- - No.
我们只是尽量帮忙
Look, okay? All we did is try and help.
总有人得站出来做点什么
Someone had to step up and try something.
-爸爸 -不
- Dad. - No.
我们一片好心地来
We come in with the best of intentions,
现在每个人都以为我们心怀鬼胎
and everyone now just assumes the absolute worst?
不 我甚至不能去上班
No, like, I can't even go to work, okay?
我们进城都会被人骚扰
We can't go into town without getting harassed,
现在我甚至不能保证我家人的安全
and now I can't even keep my family safe.
-这是 -凯尔 凯尔
- This is-- - Kyle. Kyle!
看着我 你看
Look at me. Look, look.
那些人所想的 他们错了
What those people think, they're wrong.
他们会明白的 好吗
And they will figure it out, okay?
我只关心我们 好吗
The only thing I care about is us, okay?
我们会一家人一起度过难关的
And we are gonna get through this together as a family.
对吗
Yeah?
好吧
Okay. Okay.
我去拿点油漆
I'm gonna go get some paint.
在我把玻璃都清理干净之前
Y'all don't go in the living room
你们都别进客厅
until I get all that glass cleaned up.
爸爸说他在巴德兰兹的某个地方
So Dad said he was somewhere in the Badlands.
你觉得这信息够找到他吗
Do you think that's enough information to find him?
如果你♥爸♥还在那片沙漠
If your dad's still in that desert,
我们很快就会知道了
we'll know soon enough.
还有件事
There's one more thing.
乔
Jon.
我们得告诉他们
We have to tell them.
埃奇告诉乔丹
Look, Edge told Jordan that
如果有人去找爸爸
if anyone went looking for Dad,
他们找到的不会是他
it wouldn't be him they'd find.
孩子们 你们都做得很好
Boys, you've done great work here.
能给妈妈和我一点时间吗
Can you give your mom and me a minute?
没事的
It's okay.
他在虚张声势 一定是
He was bluffing. He had to be.
-露易丝 -爸爸 拜托
- Lois-- Dad, please.
亲爱的 我没有整装待发的队伍
Honey, I don't have a team equipped
来对付众多的氪星人并赢得胜利
to take on numerous Kryptonians and win.
我必须得转变优先级
I have to shift my priorities,
像对待其他全球威胁一样对待这件事
treat this as I would any other global threat,
如果是别人 我也会做同样的决定
make the same decision I would if it were anybody else.
我们找到他们时 我就派约翰进去
When we locate them, I'm sending John in.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我能跟你聊聊吗
Can I talk to you?
露易丝 我知道你要说什么 我...
Lois, I know what you're gonna say, and I--
不 你不知道
No, you don't.
你得听听这个
And you need to hear this.
我告诉过你好多次
I have told you repeatedly
这个世界跟你的不一样
that this world is different from yours,
我们的超人
that our Superman is different
跟毁掉你们星球的魔鬼不一样
from the monster who destroyed your Earth,
他永远不会背叛人类
that he would never turn on humanity.
你也同样多次问过我
And you've asked me just as often
我怎么能肯定
how I know that for sure.
我之前从没有回答过这个问题
I've never really answered that question,
但我现在要回答了
but I'm going to now.
我知道超人有多爱人类的原因是
The reason I know how much Superman loves humanity
他并不只是我要报道的人
is that he's not just someone I report on.
他是我的一切
He is everything to me.
他是我的一生挚爱
He is the love of my life,
我儿子们的父亲
the father of my sons.
约翰 超人是我丈夫
John, Superman is my husband.
克拉克·肯特是超人吗
Clark Kent is Superman?
还有你的儿子们
And your boys?
他们今年才知道他到底是谁
They didn't know who he really was until this year.
这是我们搬来这里的原因之一
It's part of why we moved here.
我得让你知道
I needed you to know the truth
为什么超人在这里不一样
about why Superman is different here.
他要为家庭奋斗
He has a family to fight for,
所以他不会放弃 我们也不能
which means he won't give up, and neither can we.
露易丝
Lois,
这什么都改变不了
this doesn't change anything.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
他爱他的儿子们
He loves his sons.
他爱我 这很重要
He loves me. That matters.
那他发动袭击时会死去的
What about all the other sons,
其他人的儿子们和妻子们呢
the other wives, that will be killed when he attacks?
他不会发动袭击的
He won't attack.
他不会放弃的 这意味着他可以获救
He won't give up, which means he can be saved.
露易丝 他想让你打给我
Lois, he wanted you to call me
因为他知道我会怎么做
because he knew what I would do.
他知道 最坏情况下
He knows, worst-case scenario,
如果真是那样 你不会犹豫的
if it comes to that, that you won't hesitate.
好吧
Fine.
我得让你相信还有希望的可能性
I need you to believe the possibility that there's hope.
如果那是你需要的
If that's what you need,
那你打错电♥话♥了
then you called the wrong guy.
-约翰 -不 露易丝
- John. - No, Lois.
你说的一切
Everything you are saying
只会阻碍我们做该做的事
is just getting in the way of what needs to be done.
但你有一件事没说错 露易丝
But you were right about one thing, Lois.
我不会犹豫
I will not hesitate.
我看着你死去
I saw you die.
我是去了娜塔莉
I lost Natalie.
几百万的人死了
Millions of people, gone.
我不会让这件事再次发生
I won't let that happen again.
我有责任做正确的事
I have a responsibility to do the right thing.
我告诉你 杀死超人
And I am telling you that killing Superman
不是正确的事
is not the right thing.
约翰 拜托 我求你了 不要这么做
John, please, I'm begging you, don't do this.
对不起 露易丝
I'm sorry, Lois.
我知道这不是你想要的
I know this isn't what you expected,
但是不然莱拉不会帮忙的
but Lyla wouldn't have helped otherwise.
是啊 不然我也不会来
Yeah, and I wouldn't have come.
也有这原因
That, too.
二重身 其他世界
Doppelgangers, other worlds,
发光的箱子 失去我爱的人
glowing boxes, losing the people I love,
我不想再过那种人生了
I'm done with that life.
我了解你的过去 我不怪你
Knowing your past, I don't blame you.
可惜我们现在没有余地
Unfortunately, we don't have the luxury
任由这件事继续酝酿下去
of letting this one just play itself out.
拜托 他是超人
Come on, he's Superman.
我在他身边战斗过
I've fought beside him.
他是我们最强的战力
He's the best we have.
奥利弗会这么说的 他们都会这么说的
Oliver would've said that. Hell, they have would have.
我做出这个决定也不容易
This is not an easy decision for me to make.
什么
What?
已经做过为拯救盟友该做的任何事了吗
Exhausting every option to save the life of an ally?
那是一个英雄
A hero?
这个问题应该很简单
That should be an easy one.
我无法想象你需要多少勇气
I can't imagine the courage it took for you
才能在你那个星球活了下来
to survive whatever the hell it was that got you here,
但是你今天就需要这种勇气
but you're gonna need that courage today.
世界祈祷你做出正确的决定
The world will be praying you made the right call.
好
Okay.
试试那个
Try that.
拜托 开玩笑吗
Oh, come on. Are you kidding me?
我不知道 要不要擦再重点
I don't know, maybe scrub a little harder?
你在挑剔我的擦窗技术吗
Are you critiquing my scrubbing skills?
是啊 你胳膊很细 你得压上你的背
Yeah, you got little arms. You gotta put your back into it.
好吧 不如让我来试试
Okay, okay, how about letting me have a go, hmm?
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表