剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
Look, I'd just gotten some bad news
还得到了一个工作机会
about a job opportunity, you know?
我觉得我应该给自己放松一下
And I just felt like I needed to blow off some steam.
然后我就不小心错过了你的试镜
The next thing you know, I missed your audition,
那时候 我太...
and at that point, I was so--
听着 我知道
Look, I know.
我知道我搞砸了 我保证
I know I messed up, and I promise you--
不用了
Don't!
不用给我保证任何事
Just don't promise me anything.
如果你要做你的事 去吧
If you're going to do whatever you're going to do, just do it.
没关系 我...
That's fine. I just...
我总是会有希望
I keep getting my hopes up
然后再失望
and then just get disappointed.
再一次
Again.
萨拉
Sarah.
这家伙想杀了爸爸 现在他怎么回事
Guy tries to kill Dad, and now he's, what,
变成我们家的客人了
he's our houseguest?
我不觉得妈妈如果觉得他很危险
I really don't think Mom would let him stay here
还会让他留在这里
if he was dangerous.
她在拖车里看了这么多东西
After everything that she saw in that trailer,
你真的能相信她的判断力吗
you really trust her judgment right now?
是我活该
I guess I deserve that.
让我和你哥哥单独聊聊
Give me a minute alone with your brother.
嗯
Yeah.
你和你弟弟18个月大的时候
When you and your brother were about 18 months old,
我怀孕了
I got pregnant.
然后我失去了那个孩子
And I ended up losing the baby,
我一般不会聊起这件事
so it's really not something I talk about much,
但是我们本来要给她取名娜塔莉
but we were going to name her Natalie.
嗯 没错
Yeah, exactly.
我一直以来都觉得我自己没事
All this time I thought I was okay--
结果突然被唤起我失去的那个孩子的记忆
and then just being reminded of the child that I lost
然后又差点失去你 我就失控了
and then almost losing you, I lost it,
我说了一些我不该说的话
and I said some things I never should've said
不是我本意的话 但这不是借口
and that I didn't mean, but that's no excuse,
我不该那样吼你
and I never should've yelled at you like that,
我很抱歉 我很爱你
and I'm so sorry, and I love you so much,
我希望你能原谅我
and I hope you forgive me.
妈妈 没关系的 我理解
Mom, it's okay. I understand.
向我保证 你不会再那么鲁莽地抛下我
Promise me you will never go rogue on me like that again.
我只是想帮忙
I just wanted to help.
乔 要说这个家里有谁
Jon, if there's anyone in this family
能够理解你的处境 那就是我
who gets what you're going through, it's me.
我知道围绕着一个能用卡车
I know what it's like to be in the orbit of someone
耍杂技的人转的感受 你想要帮忙
who can juggle semitrucks, and you want to help out.
你想要拯救世界 而你只能站在那里
You want to save the world, and all you can do
拿着那个扳手
is just stand there holding the wrench.
我知道脆弱的恐惧
And I know the fear of being vulnerable,
我会教你怎么处理
and I will teach you some ways to handle that.
但现在 我希望你知道
But right now, I just want you to know
我们是同一阵营的
that we're on the same team.
我们是超人家族中
We are the extraordinary humans
了不起的人类
in a family of superpeople,
我们必须团结在一起
and we have to stick together.
看来你几乎恢复了
Looks like you pretty much recovered.
差不多吧
More or less.
我可以开车离开这里
And I'm free to just drive out of here.
很简单
It's simple.
如果真的有战争来临
If there really is a war coming,
我们会需要所有的帮助
we're going to need all the help we can get.
这是信任的表现
This is a show of trust.
我留你一命
I let you live.
不代表我准备和你一起战斗
Doesn't mean I'm ready to fight by your side.
我明白
I understand.
如果你改变主意 你知道去哪里找我
If you change your mind, you know how to find me.
莱恩小姐
Ms. Lane.
希望你能找到一些慰藉
I hope you find some solace.
我有很多想说的
There's a lot I want to say,
但你并不是我想要倾诉的对象
but you're not the woman I want to say it to.
你只是看上去和她一样
You just look like her,
所以我只能给你一句"神佑你好运"
so I will leave you with, "Godspeed."
欢迎回来 卢瑟舰长
Welcome back, Captain Luthor.
清除卢瑟舰长的档案
Erase the profile for Captain Luthor.
给我建立一个新的身份 约翰·亨利·艾恩斯
Start a new one for me: John Henry Irons.
没问题
Certainly.
我要设定新目的地的路线吗
Shall I set a course for a new destination?
你直接关闭吧
How about you shut down?
我想我要自己开一会儿车
Think I'll just drive for a while.
没问题 约翰
As you wish, John.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表