剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
监狱转移通讯器关闭
遇袭
大都会监狱运输
Metropolis prison transport
正在被不明武装袭击
under assault by unknown combatants.
警告-转狱通讯中断 正被袭击
基尔格雷夫
萨迪厄斯·R
请确认囚犯 基尔格雷夫 萨迪厄斯·R
Confirm prisoner. Killgrave, Thaddeus R.
最高威胁等级
Highest possible threat level.
六号♥主教 有帮派袭击了转狱
Bishop Six, Intergang has attacked the prison transfer.
六号♥主教 请回答
Bishop Six, respond.
爸爸 情况不对
Dad, something's wrong.
帮我解下衣服好吗
A little help with my jacket?
认真的吗 你跟你♥爸♥告状了
Seriously? Did you tell your dad on me?
你的训练呢
What happened to your cast?
它快把我逼疯了 所以我...
It was driving me crazy, so I...
放弃了
tore it off.
-塔格 我很抱歉 -随便吧
- Tag, I'm sorry-- - Look, whatever.
我的胳膊疼死了
My arm's killing me.
反正也不能训练 我退出
Can't practice anyway. I'm out.
六号♥教主 请回答 优先等级A
Bishop Six, please respond. Priority: alpha.
-爸爸... -基尔格雷夫越狱了
- Dad... - Killgrave has escaped.
-情况不对... -乔
- Something was not right-- - Jon, Jon.
我们晚点说 好吗
We'll talk about it later, okay?
我有任务 我得走了
I have a call. I gotta go.
六号♥教主 我们找到基尔格雷夫了
Bishop Six, we got a hit on Killgrave.
比肯街25号♥ 请前往
25 Beacon Court. Please divert.
一会见 大蓝
See you soon, Big Blue.
还没找到基尔格雷夫
Nothing on Killgrave yet.
我会继续找的
But I will keep searching till I find him.
肯特家
孩子们 我得回国防部处理点急事
Boys, I gotta head back to the DOD for an emergency.
我想说
I wanna say,
我很抱歉你们不得不承受些改变
I'm sorry for the changes you're having to endure.
乔丹 我知道你正显露特殊征兆
Jordan, I know that you're showing signs of being special.
没多大事 真的
Not that big a deal, really.
是啊 得了吧 爷爷
Yeah. Yeah, come on, Grandpa.
他还是以前那个小屁孩
He's just the same old barely-above-average kid.
好吧
All right, well,
但我知道你们的爸爸很特别
what I do know is your dad is very special.
我以前不想让你们知道 但还是知道了
I didn't want you to know that, yet here we are.
因为你们的爸爸是全世界最重要的
And given that your dad is the most important force for good
正义势力
in the entire world,
这意味着你们也有义务
that means you have an obligation too.
别浪费他的时间
Don't waste his time.
当你们的爸爸分心时
Try to think about the fact
试着想想
that when your dad gets distracted,
有生命危在旦夕了
lives are at stake.
明白吗
Understood?
当然
Yes. Sure.
那就这么做吧
Then act accordingly.
顺便一说 昨晚的表现很棒
And for the record, helluva hit last night.
你怎么想 想去威尔尼茨家的派对吗
What do you think? You wanna go to Wellnitz's party, or what?
你担心塔格吗
You worried about Tag?
是啊
Yeah.
-我发短♥信♥叫萨拉载我们 -好
- Let me text Sarah for a ride. - All right.
斯摩维尔社区中心
而且摩根·埃吉作了很多承诺
And Morgan Edge made a lot of promises.
事实是
And the fact is,
他每一个都兑现了
he kept every single one of them.
所以还在等什么呢
So I say, what are we waiting for, hmm?
让我们把这协议签了 让矿场开工吧
Let's sign this motion and get those mines going!
简直是一面之词 真可悲
This is so one-sided, it's pathetic.
-克拉克有回复吗 -他一定是太忙了
- Did Clark ever respond? - He must be busy.
给橄榄球队当助教吗
Assistant coaching the football team?
他在农场做很多事
He does a lot on the farm.
行吧
Okay.
我还是去试着吸引些注意力
Well, I think I'm gonna go try and rally the troops.
哪怕有个人聊聊也好
Or, like, even find a troop.
我是克拉克 请留言
Hey, it's Clark. Leave a message.
你在哪
Hey. Where are you?
你真是我这边最后的救命稻草了
You're literally my last shot at presenting my side of this.
你知道我也想自己上
You know I would do it myself,
但我不想打官司打到破产
but I'm trying not to get bankrupted in a lawsuit.
快点
Hurry.
露易丝
Hey, Lois.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不大好 我是个愤愤不平的失败者
No, actually. I'm kind of a sore loser.
今晚想一起喝一杯吗
Do you wanna grab a drink tonight?
不带孩子 不带丈夫
I mean, no kids, no husbands.
只有女生 一定会很有趣的
Just a girls' night out. I promise you it'll be fun.
全部支持给予埃吉环球公♥司♥
All in favor of granting Edge InterCorp
舒斯特矿场的专属权吗
exclusive rights to the Shuster Mines?
是的
Yay.
有人反对吗
All opposed?
反对
Nay!
提议通过
Motion approved.
你想什么时候见
What time do you wanna meet?
亲爱的 非常抱歉我错过了投票
Babe, I'm so, so sorry I missed the vote.
我知道 这没什么
I know. It's okay.
不 这很重要 而且你在掩饰
No, it's not. And you're covering.
别用超能力感应我的脉搏什么的
Don't super-spy on my pulse rate or whatever you do.
-你生气的时候会咬紧牙关 -我没生气
- You clench your jaw when you're mad. - I'm not mad.
你该生气 我说过我会去的 但我没去
Well, you should be. I said I was gonna be there, and I wasn't.
克拉克 现在能不说这个吗 我没心情
Clark, can we not do this right now? I'm not in the mood.
我就想道个歉
I just want to apologize.
-而且我想让你知道 -我不想听借口
- And I want you to know that I-- - Babe, I don't need an excuse.
我知道你有理由 你是超人
I know you have an excuse. You're Superman.
-露易丝 -好吧 我生气了
- Lois. - Okay, fine. I'm mad!
我也知道这是不理智的 因为我明白
And I know it's irrational because I understand
有生命危在旦夕
that there were lives at stake,
但这对我来说很重要
but this was so important to me.
顺便一提 我们输了投票
And we lost the vote, by the way,
现在我在因为
and now I'm feeling guilty
要你做你答应过要做的事而愧疚
for wanting you to do something you said you would do.
我们开始恋爱时 我就知道会发生什么
When we started dating, I knew what I was getting into.
我不生气你因为什么全副武装的蠢蛋
And I don't get mad about you missing date nights
错过约会 纪念日
or anniversaries or family dinners
或者家庭晚餐
because of some idiot with a nuke,
但最近 加上孩子们的那些事
but lately, with everything that's going on with the boys
还有我爸一直念叨
and my dad constantly in your ear,
我感觉我在你的优先级排名上已经叫不上号♥了
it feels like I'm really far down on your list of priorities.
你真这么觉得吗
Is that honestly how you feel?
虽然我明天可能会后悔
Right now, in this moment that I might regret tomorrow,
但现在确实是
yeah, I do.
我的士到了
That's my Lyft.
拉娜喊我出去喝一杯 我需要喝点
Lana asked me out for a drink, and I need one.
-你好啊 肯特 -你好啊
- Yo, what's up, Kent? - Hey.
欢迎来到威尔尼茨家的湖畔小屋
Welcome to Wellnitz's lake house.
-请勿投喂动物 -嗨 塔格
- Please don't feed the animals. - Yo, Tag!
-塔格 -嗨
- Tag, hey. - Yo.
-手臂好点了吗 -好多了 兄弟
- Arm's better? - Arm's all better, baby.
-你好 肯特 -我有个好消息
- Sup, Kent? - I got a buzz.
你们的塔格回来了
The Tagmeister's back!
不是吧 就这么恢复了吗
No way. So it just healed like that, or what?
谁知道呢 管他呢 喝一杯吧 肯特
Who knows and who cares? Have a beer, Kent.
-这是个派对 -你听到了
- It's a party! - You heard the man.
塔格没事吧 他嗑药了吗 还是...
Is Tag, like--is he all right? Is he on drugs, or...
不可能 这是威尔尼茨家
No, that's more Wellnitz's territory.
你见过丹尼丝了吗
You met Denise?
-你好 丹尼丝 -你好
- Hi, Denise. - Oh, hey.
不 我爸在斯摩维尔队打游位
Um, no, my dad played free safety for Smallville,
所以他不会在赛后让你闭嘴的
so he wouldn't, like, shut up about you after the game.
只有一个好球 真的
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表