剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
乔丹 乔丹
Jordan. Jordan.
我们明天再试一试
We'll just try it tomorrow or something.
音频功能正常
Audio is fully operational.
回来真好 长官
It's good to be back, sir.
你还是只有30%的功能
You're still only at 30%.
也许你下一次把我摔碎钱
Perhaps you'll consider that next time
能好好想想这一点
before crushing me to smithereens.
露易丝·莱恩
Lois Lane.
你好 不是马库斯·布里奇沃特的人
Hello, guy who is not Marcus Bridgewater.
还是进来好好聊聊吧
How about you come inside, and we talk about it?
我真是无法拒绝
Yeah, that's a hard pass
进入你这辆恐怖房♥车的邀请呢
on me entering your creeper mobile.
你这么说太不公平了 好伤人
That's unfair and pretty hurtful.
一小时后维多利亚·梅咖啡馆见
Meet me at Victoria May's in an hour.
准备好坦诚真♥相♥
And get ready to tell the truth.
不然我们的联盟就到此为止
Otherwise, this little team-up of ours is done.
你这么早在想什么
What are you thinking about this early?
和昨晚一样
Same thing as last night.
你是在玩火
You are playing with fire.
毁童年了 需要治疗
Childhood ruined. Therapy needed.
谢了 爸爸妈妈
Thanks a lot, Mom and Dad.
你好啊 小娜
Hey, Nat-Bug.
我不要因为你们俩
Look, I'm not gonna be tardy
一定要这么恶心地黏糊而迟到
just because you two can't stop being disgusting.
一点都不恶心
it's not disgusting.
不 这是有爱地表现...
No, this is a loving display of--
爱意 我知道
Affection. Yeah, I know.
你知道我为什么知道吗
You know why I know?
因为你们俩是我这辈子见过的
Because you two are the most affectionate people
最有爱的人了
I've ever seen in my life.
超人在干什么
What's Superman doing?
他在跟谁一起
And who's he with?
天啊
Oh, my God.
库欣
Yo, Cushing, hey.
我...我今天午餐没看到你
Didn't--I didn't see you at lunch today.
一切都还好吗
Is everything all right?
也许应该由你来告诉我
Maybe you should tell me.
乔丹今天为什么不在学校
Why isn't Jordan at school today?
他感觉不舒服
Uh, I mean, he's not really feeling well.
-懂了 -你...等等 等等
- Right. - Hey, what-- hold on, hold on, hold on.
-怎么了 -你骗我
- What's going on? - You're lying to me.
说乔丹病了吗
About Jordan being sick?
你知道昨晚塔格的事
You know what happened last night with Tag,
你又一副乔丹不来学校是
and you're acting as though Jordan not coming to school
很...奇怪
is--kinda weird.
萨拉 萨拉 听着
Well, yeah, Sarah, Sarah, hey, hey, look.
我知道塔格的事
I know what happened with Tag, okay?
我很抱歉 真的是一团糟
And I'm sorry, it's really messed up,
但是这跟乔丹没有关系
but Jordan had nothing to do with that.
塔格可不是这么说的
That's not what Tag said.
什么 就因为那愚蠢的视频吗
What? 'Cause of some stupid video?
你看过了吗
Did you even watch it?
说真的 乔丹绝对不可能
Seriously, look, I mean, there's absolutely no way
给塔格超能力什么的
that Jordan gave Tag powers or whatever.
以及 说实话
And also, truth be told,
乔丹不来学校
the reason that Jordan's not at school
是因为那天塔格袭击他
is because Tag jumped him the other day.
他完全吓坏了
And it totally messed him up,
他现在头痛得不行
and now he's having these terrible headaches.
所以他脸上才有淤青
That's why he had bruises on his face.
-他为什么不告诉我 -我不知道
- Why didn't he just tell me? - I don't know.
他可能是不想让你担心
I guess he didn't want you to worry.
看 他不是一个坏人
See? He's not such a bad guy.
嗯
Yeah.
还有
And also,
我手腕断了
yeah, I broke my wrist.
谢谢关心 糟透了
Thanks for asking. It really sucks.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
乔纳森
Jonathan!
我不得不说我不喜欢让你
I gotta say, I don't love the idea
一个人和他一起
of leaving you alone with him.
接受吧 因为他已经来了
Well, get used to it, 'cause he's here.
我要找什么
And what exactly am I looking for?
你一看到就会知道
You'll know it when you see it.
祝我好运
Here, wish me luck.
好运
Good luck.
我给你点了一杯绿茶
I ordered you a trenté green tea
加杏仁奶
with a splash of almond milk.
你上次点的就是这个
It's what you got last time.
我觉得我们该越过最爱的饮料这一话题
I think it's time we moved past favorite drinks
开始好好互相了解了
and actually got to know each other.
当然了
Absolutely.
很好 那我先来
Great. I'll go first.
从我们刚见面开始 你就在撒谎
You've been lying to me ever since we first met.
你错了
You're wrong about that.
名字肯定撒谎了
I mean, obviously not the name part,
但别的都是真的
but everything else is true.
那你是谁
Then who are you?
这很复杂
It's complicated.
那你最好好好解释
Then you better start boiling it down.
欢迎回来 舰长
Welcome back, Captain.
你和露易丝·莱恩聊得怎么样
How was your conversation with Lois Lane?
卢瑟舰长
Captain Luthor?
如果我告诉你我是谁 这只会让一切更复杂
Telling you who I am will only confuse things.
最重要的是你要明白
What's important is you understand
埃奇到底在计划什么
what Edge is really planning.
我知道他在创造有超能力的人
I know he's making people with powers.
不是人 是大军
Not people. An army.
-做什么的军队 -掌管世界
- An army to do what? - Take over the world.
大都会将会是第一个沦陷的城市
Metropolis will be the first city to fall.
你看起来很肯定
You seem awfully sure of that.
因为这就是事实
Because it's the truth.
我为什么要相信你
And why should I believe you?
克丽丝
我在埃奇的矿井运输队中
Okay, so I have a contact in shipping
有一个联络人
at Edge's mines--
不算是联络人
Well, I mean, not really a contact,
应该算是一个从来没有放下过我的前任
more like an ex who really never got over me.
克丽丝
Chrissy.
埃奇马上就要运一批货出来了
Edge is about to send a shipment out.
你觉得会是X氪石吗
Do you think it's X-Kryptonite?
只有一个办法能查清楚了 谢了 老大
Only one way to find out. Thanks, boss.
我们只能下次再聊了
We'll have to pick this up some other time.
出事了
Something came up.
露易丝 这事很严重
Lois, this is serious.
我要和超人聊聊
I need to speak with Superman.
也许等我们知晓真名后再说吧
Maybe when we're on a first-name basis.
很快啊
Well, that was fast.
克丽丝打来了电♥话♥ 埃奇好像开始行动了
Chrissy called. Looks like Edge is on the move.
房♥车里有发现吗
Any luck with the RV? -
你说得没错 我一看就会知道
You were right about knowing it when I found it.
我们应该有麻烦了
It seems we have a problem.
露易丝会想明白的
Lois will come around.
我说的是那个入侵者
I was referring to the intruder.
入侵者 这里吗
Intruder? In here?
是的 舰长 我用屏幕前的监控
Yes, Captain. I managed to capture
拍下了一张照片
an image in front of the monitors.
那是她的丈夫
That's her husband.
他是威胁吗
Is he a threat?
不 他不重要
No. He's not important.
矿井的事也有动向
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表