剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
《超人和露易丝》前情提要
Previously on "Superman & Lois"...
让我们先把注意力集中在我们搬到这的目的 家庭
Let's just focus on what we came here for: family.
我们得阻止卡-艾尔 在他让这个星球
We need to stop Kal-El before he does to this world
变得和我的星球一样之前
what he did to mine.
我只是为了小镇好
I just want what's best for this town.
现在我觉得很清楚
Right now, it seems pretty clear to me
摩根·埃奇带来工作机遇
that that's Morgan Edge bringing jobs in.
埃奇在给人们超能力
Edge was giving people powers,
扰乱他们的思想来控制他们
messing with their minds to control them.
镇上的人会想要个答案的
And people on this town are gonna want answers.
他们一定会要找个罪魁祸首
They're gonna be looking for somebody to blame,
我肯定会是
and I'm pretty sure
那名单上的前几位
I'm gonna be at the top of that list.
准备出发
Prepare for our arrival.
我现在没有这个兄弟了
There's no saving my brother now.
滚
Leave now.
乔丹
Jordan!
他已经宣誓服从了 父亲
He has vowed his submission, Father.
-歼灭者呢 -已经从他手中夺取了
- And the Eradicator? - Taken from his possession.
约翰 开始了 就像你说的一样
John, it's happening just like you said it would.
我觉得超人被转化了
I think Superman's been turned.
中城市
科技中心
欢迎回来 先生
Welcome back, sir.
最后一次警告你 是约翰
For the last time, it's John.
你找到她了吗
Were you able to find her?
她肯定已经回家了
She must have gone home already.
我们要去她家里看看吗
Shall we try her residence?
住♥宅♥在往东25码
The townhouse is 25 yards due east.
让我找一个停车的地方
Let me find a parking spot.
扫描显示她是你左侧
Scans indicate she's the passenger
那辆的士中的乘客
in the taxi on your left.
你可以轻易赶上她
You could easily catch her.
约翰 如果你想要联♥系♥
John, if you wish to connect
你在这个世界中的妹妹
with this world's version of your younger sister,
现在是你的机会
now is your chance.
露易丝·莱恩 来电
露易丝
Lois?
约翰 开始了
John, it's happening,
就像你说的一样
just like you said it would.
我觉得超人被转化了
I think Superman's been turned.
你已经很久没有感觉到疼痛了
It's been a long time since you've felt pain,
对吧 卡
hasn't it, Kal?
或者你从来没有感受过
Or perhaps you've never felt it,
这会让这个过程更加痛苦
which will make this process all the more excruciating.
我来到这里以后 我父亲为我
Pain is a weakness my father removed from me
摒弃了疼痛这个弱点
after I arrived here.
但我还记得
I remember it, though.
心里只想的我的折磨什么时候能结束
Wanting nothing more than my suffering to end.
你只要服从
All you have to do is submit,
你的痛苦就会减轻
and yours will cease.
-听我说 -你答应过我 卡
- Listen to me. - You gave me you word, Kal.
-拜托 -服从
- Please-- - Submit.
我可以帮你的 哥哥
I can help you, brother.
我不是你的哥哥
I am not your brother!
你拒绝了我 记得吗
You rejected me. Remember?
为他们 拒绝了你的家人 你自己的族人
Rejected your family, your own people, for them.
那随你
So be it.
这只是无用功
Delay the inevitable.
随你怎么抵抗 但最后
Fight as long as you can, but eventually,
你的新意志会让你消散
you will fade as this new mind comes to light.
连超人都无力抵抗
Not even Superman is strong enough
佐德的意志
to resist the will of Zod.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
我们什么都做不了
We can't do anything.
我们必须做点什么 必须做点什么
We have to. We have to.
比如说呢
Like what?
我不知道我们该怎么想 乔
I don't know we need to think, Jon.
我们必须好好想想
We have to think.
孩子们 他不会有事的
Boys, he's gonna be okay.
妈妈
Mom...
-埃奇和他一起走了 我知道
- Edge just took off with him. - I know.
他说我们再也不会见到他了
He said we'll never see him again.
我知道 亲爱的
Yeah, I know, honey,
我知道这听起来很可怕
and I know how scary that sounds.
我知道现在看起来可能不可能
I know it doesn't seem like it right now,
但你们的父亲曾陷入过比这更加糟糕的处境
but your dad has been in worse spots than this,
但是他总能熬过来
and he always gets through them.
这种事我已经看了20多年了
I've been dealing with this for 20 years.
相信我
Trust me.
你们的父亲可以撑过去的 他会赢的
Your dad will fight through this, and he will win.
你们整晚不睡觉
It's not gonna do either of you any favors
也没有什么用
by staying up all night.
好好睡一觉吧
Try to get some sleep.
去吧
Go on.
国防部卫星在扫描全球领空
DOD satellites are scanning airspace across the globe.
我们知道他们是从这里出发的
We know they departed here,
但之后就不知所踪
but lost them after that.
他去的那个地方
That place he goes to,
他的堡垒
his fortress,
我知道那个地方是一个秘密 我知道
I know its location is a secret, I get it,
但我们也许会得从那里开始找起
but we might want to start there.
他不在那里
He's not there.
我觉得埃奇也会有一个
I think Edge has one too though.
他说过他的在沙漠里
He mentioned his was in the desert.
我会调整我们的搜索网
I'll adjust our search grid.
南瓜
Pumpkin.
超人与露易丝
第一季第十二集
今天还好吗 宝贝
Feeling okay about today, babe?
我们来看看
Well, let's see.
我得下楼去
I got to go downtown
例行向军方报道
for a mandatory military check-in.
一些医生会在我身上擦来擦去
Some doc's are gonna swab me.
一个心理医生会问我
A shrink's gonna ask me questions
关于被精神控制的问题
about being mind-controlled,
确保我们的脑袋是我们的
to make sure our brains are just ours.
所以 我很好
So yeah, I'm great.
你就不能不去上班吗
Can't you call off work, Dad?
你就不能和我们一起待在家里
I mean, shouldn't you stay home with us
我也不知道 休息一下
and, I don't know, just rest?
我也很想 亲爱的
Look, I'd love to, mija,
但我想我应该恢复我自己的日常生活
but I think I need to get back into some sort of routine.
去局里 看看我的消防局
You know, go to the station, see my team,
恢复正常
get back to normal.
我明白
I got it.
塔梅拉
Tamera.
抱歉来你家找你 队长
Sorry for the house visit, Chief.
出什么事了吗
Something wrong?
我今天早上听到一些知道你要回来了
Look, I overheard some of the guys talking this morning,
说的一些话
knowing you were coming in.
有一些担忧 警长
There's some concern, Chief.
担忧什么
About what?
担忧我
About me.
你说摩根·埃奇肯定是好人
You vouched for Morgan Edge.
事情发生之后 人们很生气
After what happened, well, people are angry.
但我当时只是想给大家带来工作机会
Okay, but all I was trying to do was bring jobs in,
给这座小镇带来投资方
get investors to bet on this town.
-我不... -我懂 警长
- I don't-- - I get it, Chief.
真的 但也许休息几天吧
I do. But maybe just take a few days.
给人家一点时间冷静一下
Give people a minute to cool off.
对不起
I'm sorry.
吃东西了吗
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表