剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
我们觉得让你守护的这座城市第一个沦陷
We thought it poetic that the city you championed
会很有意境
be the first to fall.
我们不会放弃这座城市
We're not giving up the city,
你也知道 凭你一己之力也做不到
and you know you can't take it alone.
歼灭者没了 你的实验目标没了
The Eradicator is gone. Your subjects are gone.
塔-若尔 没必要再出现任何伤亡了
Tal-Rho, no one else needs to get hurt.
塔-若尔已不复存在了
There is no Tal-Rho anymore.
约翰 检测到
John, picking up
公园中出现四个新氪星人特征
four new Kryptonian signatures in the park.
还有别人
We got company.
去吧
摧毁这座城市
我以为歼灭者机器已被摧毁了
I thought the Eradicator machine was destroyed.
是的 这是别的东西
It was. This is something else.
盯紧埃奇
Keep an eye on Edge.
小心莱斯利·拉尔
Beware of Leslie Larr.
放马后炮没用的
Telling me after doesn't help.
大家得躲进房♥屋找掩护
Everyone, you need to get inside and take cover.
大都会正遭受攻击 快跑
Metropolis is under attack. Go!
哪儿有摄像机 我们做现场直播
Any chance you got a camera we can go live with?
珍妮特带着摄像机回GBS大楼了
It's back at GBS with Janet.
为了拍摄清楚 她上了屋顶
She went up to the roof to get a clear shot of the action.
我看到商业区有两个人
I've got eyes on two in the business district.
那片区域人口密集
That area is heavily populated.
你得在发生大规模伤亡前赶到
You need to get there before we have mass casualties.
我们干掉了一个
We got one down.
派一队人去尤根街和第四大道路口
Send a team to Jurgens and 4th.
不 相信我 你就42块卖♥♥出去
No, trust me, you just sell at 42
把剩下的板子留在包里
and leave the rest of the board holding the bag.
防御值为63% 59% 55%
Defense is at 63%. 59%. 55%.
够了
Enough of this crap.
我的锤子
My hammer!
动能锤连接失败
The kinetic hammer is offline.
-重新连接 -90秒内将重新连接
- Get it back on. - Reconnecting in 90 seconds.
所以我觉得在水塔旁边那次
So I feel like maybe you got the wrong impression of me
你可能误会我了
out by the water tower.
不 老实说 我不觉得误会你了
No, I don't--I don't really think I did, to be honest.
那好 你知道吗
Okay, okay. You know what?
我那时是在旁敲侧击 这样很不好
I was fishing for answers, which sucks,
我真的很抱歉
and I'm really sorry,
但我也是真的想和你一起
but I actually did want to hang out with you.
这些事情可以同时成立的
Those things don't have to be mutually exclusive.
对 因为我之前约你出去的时候
Right, because when I asked you out before, I mean,
你说得很清楚 你只是施舍我罢了
you made it pretty clear that I was just a charity case.
不是的
No.
不知怎的 我成了暧昧女王了
You know, somehow, I've become the queen of mixed messages.
是啊 有人警告过我要小心你
Yeah. Yeah, I mean, I was kind of warned about you.
当然了
Of course you were.
知道吗 自打我搬来这里
You know, ever since I moved here,
大家都觉得我瞧不上这地方
people act like I think I'm better than this place.
等会儿 你搬来这里 从哪儿搬来的
Wait, you moved here? From where?
两年前 市中心搬来的
Central City, two years ago.
我爸
My dad,
他算是蹲监狱了吧
well, he was sort of sent to prison.
我和我妈决定重新开始
My mom and I decided we needed a fresh start.
这我倒不知道
I didn't know that.
我一般不告诉别人
It's not really something I tell most people.
但人们会有猜测
But then people make assumptions,
以为我是装高冷
think I'm, like, some sort of standoffish bitch.
我很抱歉
Well, I'm--I'm sorry about that.
我明白搬来新环境
I know it's not easy coming to a new place
然后重新开始不容易
and starting over, you know?
我懂
I know.
所以我才一直对你微笑
That's kind of why I was smiling at you all the time.
我觉得我能感同身受
I felt like I could relate to what you were going through.
这就说得通了
I guess that makes sense.
那如果这意味着咱们和解了
So if that means we're cool,
那新来的 我带你转转吧 怎么样
then how about you let me show you around, new guy?
好吧 但这次能不能不去水塔了
Yeah, okay, but maybe skip the water tower this time?
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
因为要知道 没别的地儿可看了
Cause, you know, that's really it.
这里真的没什么好看的
There really isn't much to see around here.
猜到了
Kinda figured.
萨拉 萨拉
Yo, Sarah. Sarah, hey.
萨拉 怎么了 萨拉
Sarah, what's going on? Sarah?
打扰了 乔丹 我得跟你谈谈
Excuse me. Jordan, I need to talk to you.
放尊重点 库欣
Yo, show some etiquette, Cushing.
闭嘴 科里
Shut up, Corey.
看什么看啊
What are you looking at, huh?
萨拉 发生什么事了
Hey, hey, hey, Sarah. What's going on?
我爸在布里斯托尔找了份工作
My dad got a job offer in Bristol.
我觉得我们得搬家了
I think we're gonna have to move.
你不是说不可能吗
I thought you said that wasn't possible.
大家安静
Hey, hey, everyone, quiet down.
大都会出事了
Something's happening in Metropolis.
突发新闻
世纪公园遭遇袭击
此段录像在打斗发生之前
This footage was taken in Centennial Park
拍摄于世纪公园
just before the fighting broke out.
如你所见 超人与其同伴抵达现场
As you can see, Superman arrived on the scene with his companion
突发新闻
世纪公园遭遇袭击
那是摩根·埃奇吗
Is that Morgan Edge?
其同伴身着某种装甲战衣
in some sort of armored war suit.
露易丝 你知道这是怎么回事吗
Lois, do you have any idea what this is all about?
知道 简而言之
Yeah, short version,
摩根·埃奇占据人们的身体
Morgan Edge is taking over people's bodies
并用他们来摧毁大都会
and using them to destroy Metropolis.
那真是太可怕了
Well, that's incredibly terrifying.
珍妮特 我们得告诉大家正在发生什么
Janet, we need to tell people what's going on.
好吧 而且最好是由你来说
Okay, and it's probably best coming from you.
我的工具包里有麦克风
There's a mic in my press kit.
露易丝·莱恩于大都会为您现场报道
This is Lois Lane reporting live from Metropolis
摩根·埃奇对这座城市发起了攻击
where Morgan Edge has begun an attack on the city.
大都会遇袭
-时间怎么样 -15秒内重连
- How we doing on time? - Reconnecting in 15 seconds.
她要去哪里
Where the hell is she going?
埃奇似乎有能力
It seems Edge has the ability
赐予人们力量并控制他们的大脑...
to give people powers and take over their minds...
大都会遇袭
拉娜 你在看吗
Lana, are you seeing this?
请所有在大都会的人藏身于安全地带
For everyone in Metropolis to find a safe place
直到埃奇被逮捕
to take cover until Edge is either apprehended
或驱逐
or taken out.
超人正在全力迎战埃奇
Superman is working to stop Edge
大都会遇袭
以及被他影响的人们
and all of the people he has infected.
-乔 -她就是这么死的
- Jon. - This is how she died.
露易丝 小心背后
Lois, behind you!
连接倒计时三 二 一
Connecting in three, two, one.
你失手了
You missed.
拉尔解决了 我还干掉了另一个
Larr's down, and I got another one.
我从不失手
I'll never miss.
你还在拍摄吗
Are you still rolling?
最后那一下我可能懵了 但是的
I may have blacked out for that last part, but yes.
正如你所见 超人并非孤军奋战
As you can see, Superman is not alone in this fight,
但由于我们不知道有多少市民
but since we don't know how many citizens
被影响了 请大家务必
have been infected, it's very important
要注意身边的异常举动
to keep your eyes open for any suspicious activity.
露易丝·莱恩于大都会为您现场报道
I'm Lois Lane reporting live from Metropolis.
你妈妈太棒了
Your mom is awesome.
我知道
I know.
还有谁
Who's left?
就剩他了
Just Chuckles over there.
我们来结束战斗吧
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表