剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
- On the ground now! - We will fire!
不 别开枪
No! Don't!
-塔格 停下 -开火
- Tag, stop. - Engage.
你不能打他 你不能打他
You can't do this. You can't do this.
-别开枪 -开枪打他
- Stop! - Take him out!
退下
Stand down.
不不 他没想要伤害我
No. No. He didn't try to hurt me.
不需要戴手铐
Those won't be necessary.
你不会再孤独一人了
You're not gonna be alone anymore, okay?
我保证
I promise.
我不知道你生什么气
I don't know what you're upset about.
那姑娘安全回家了
The girl's safe and on her way home.
目标人物又被扣押了 我们就当这是胜利吧
The subject's back in custody. Let's take this as a win.
他的名字叫塔格
His name is Tag.
我希望我能像你一样信任他人 真的
I wish I had your trust in people, I really do.
我也是
So do I.
今天你让我很为难
You put me in a bad position tonight.
我想过你所有会用来
You know, I thought about all the ways
阻止那孩子的方式
you might try to stop that boy.
我万万没想都你真的会用实弹
Never occurred to me you would actually use live rounds,
而且还是氪星实弹
let alone ones fitted with Kryptonite.
我的职责是要不惜一切代价保护美国人♥民♥
My job is to protect the American people by any means necessary.
现在我知道了
And now I know.
爸 乔受伤了
Dad, Jon's hurt.
超人
Superman.
我们要谈谈刚才的事吧
Are we gonna talk about what happened back there?
有什么好谈的 你和我看到的是一样的
What's to talk about? You saw what I saw.
这就是你的报道
That's your story.
你身上带着这种武器
You are armed to the teeth with the kind of weapons
这足以上你登上联调局头号♥通缉犯名单了
that would put you high on the FBI's Most Wanted List.
还有这个安检徽章 我把照片发给了我朋友
And this security badge-- I sent a photo to a friend of mine,
她说这是她见过最好的伪造证件
and she said it's one of the best forgeries she has ever seen.
所以不如告诉你到底是什么人
So why don't you tell me who you really are
来斯摩维尔做什么
and why you are in Smallville,
因为我不相信你是来写新闻报道的
'cause I don't buy that you came to write a story.
我不能告诉我来这里的真正目的
I can't tell you why I'm really here.
但是我可以向你保证 我和你一样
But I can promise you, like you,
想要阻止坏事发生
I am trying to prevent something bad from happening.
宝贝 我能不能...
Hey, babe, can I call--
-有多严重 -我马上回来
- How bad? - I'm on my way.
-你没事吧 -这事没完
- Are you okay? - To be continued.
医生说要六到八周才能摘掉石膏
Doctor said the cast comes off in six to eight weeks.
-已经算好的了 -嗯
- Could have been worse. - Yeah.
他也说了有可能
And he also said that "Maybe"
我会再次活动自如 所以
I get full range of motion back, so...
-乔纳森 我很抱歉 -别说了 拜托
- Jon, I'm so sorry. - Just, just shut up, please.
-我不是故意的 -好吧 但你确实做了
- I, you know I never meant... - Okay, but you did.
就是你干的 乔丹
You... You did, Jordan.
你情绪激动
You... You got emotional,
然后我试着去帮帮你
and then I tried to step in the middle of it
像个傻子一样 现在我有只手断了
like an idiot, and now I have a broke-ass arm,
我可能再也不能打四分卫了
and I'm probably never gonna play quarterback again.
谢谢你
So, thanks.
真是多亏了你
Thanks a lot.
我要去睡觉了
I'm going to bed.
你们明白
You guys know
我绝不会故意要伤害他的
that I would never mean to actually hurt him.
-乔丹 听我说 -明白吗
- Jordan. Jordan. - Right?
那不是重点
That has nothing to do with it.
他很不爽
He's upset.
而且他有理由
And he has a right to be.
我早就告诉过你了 你的超能力伴随着责任
I told you, your powers come with responsibility,
我希望你能明白这一点
and I need you to get that.
亲爱的 我们知道这是一场意外
Honey, we know it was an accident.
我们知道你很抱歉
We know you're sorry.
乔纳森也知道 他只是需要时间缓一缓
Jon knows, too. He just needs a second.
但你父亲说得没错 今时不同往日
But your dad is right. Things are different now.
是的 我知道 我知道情况不同以往
Yeah, I know. I know they're different.
你真的知道吗
Do you?
因为在旅馆的时候 你可是强调了
Because you made a big point at the hotel
你和我不一样
of saying you're different from me.
但我们没有什么不同
But you're not.
那股让你想要使用超能力的愤怒
That anger you felt that made you want to use your powers
像今晚一样 我也有那些感受
the way you did tonight, I have those feelings, too.
-你也有吗 -是的
- You do? - Yes.
但我抑制住了那些感受
But I keep them in check.
否则 我将辜负那些
Otherwise, I risk losing the trust of the very people
我发誓要保护的人
I've sworn to protect.
当我第一次以超人身份现身大都会时
When I first showed up in Metropolis as Superman,
很多人都在讨论 世界要采取什么措施
there was a lot of talk about what the world should do
应对像我这样拥有超能力的人
with someone who had powers like mine.
我花了一段时间才意识到
And it took me a minute to realize that other people
其他人要比我更害怕我的超能力
were more afraid of what I could do than I was.
因此我必须要做的
So what I had to do,
也是最重要的一件事 就是赢得他们的信任
more than anything, was earn their trust,
向他们证明 无论发生什么
prove to them that, no matter what,
我永远都不会用超能力伤害他们
I would never use my powers to hurt them.
二十年后 每当我使用超能力
20 years later, every time I use my powers,
这份信任都在经受着考验
that trust is tested,
无一例外
every time.
事实上 今天也是一场考验
Just today, in fact.
关于信任 乔丹
The thing about trust, Jordan...
一旦你破坏了它
once you break it,
重拾信任花的时间要比手腕痊愈久得多
takes a lot longer to heal than a wrist.
不早了 去休息吧
It's late. Go get some sleep.
我们明天再深入聊聊这个话题
We can talk about this more tomorrow.
他只是感到困惑
He's just confused.
他还这么年轻 没有准备好面对这件事
He's so young. He's not ready for this.
我明白 我当初也没准备好 但是
I know. Neither was I, but...
也许这不是个最佳的时机来告诉你
Probably not the best time to tell you
我今晚差点被杀了
I almost got killed tonight.
-怎么回事 -我进入了矿山里
- What? - I got into the mine,
在那个所谓的记者马库斯·布里奇沃特的帮助下
with the help of this supposed journalist, Marcus Bridgewater,
他带我看了叫X氪石的东西
and he led me to something called X-Kryptonite.
-你听说过吗 -X氪 不 等等 倒回去
- Have you ever heard of that? - X-Kry... No. No. Wait. Back up.
什么叫你差点被杀了
What do you mean you almost got killed?
莱斯莉·拉尔跟着我们 原来她也有超能力
Leslie Larr came after us. Turns out she has powers, too.
她想要用激光眼扫射我们 接着马库斯杀了她
She tried to heat vision us, and then Marcus zapped her
用一把 类似高科技激光枪的武器
with this, like, high-tech ray gun.
怎么回事 为什么一个记者会有把激光枪
Why? Why does a journalist have a ray gun?
-这不合理 -他不是记者
- That makes no sense. - He's no journalist.
我要查清楚他的身份以及他掌握着摩根·埃吉的把柄
I need to figure out who he is and what he has on Morgan Edge.
萨拉 你还好吗
Sarah, are you okay?
太疯狂了
It's just crazy.
我从小就认识塔格
I've known Tag my entire life,
现在他却有了什么超能力
and now he has powers or whatever.
我真的很害怕
I was really scared.
但我知道他绝对不会伤害我
But I knew that he would never hurt me.
他只是一时困惑 而且
He was just really confused, and...
他真的对你很执著
he was really focused on you.
他给我看了一段篝火派对那天晚上的视频
He showed me this video from the night of the bonfire.
他声称发生的事
He had this whole theory that whatever happened,
让他拥有了超能力的事...
whatever gave him his powers...
肯定和你有关系
had something to do with you.
我不知道为什么他会这样说
I don't know why he said that.
哪怕
You know, even if--
哪怕这事跟你有关
even if there was something,
你都可以告诉我的 不是吗
you could tell me, right?
当然了 我会告诉你的
Yeah, of course.
那就好
Okay.
你过得怎么样
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表