剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
Yeah, maybe you're right.
你觉得你能保密吗
Do you think that you can keep it a secret?
有一个人知道的话 大家就全知道了
Uh, one person finds out, and then everybody knows,
-而且 -好 我知道
- and it's just... - Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
我会保守秘密的
Your secret's safe with me.
谢谢
Thanks.
萨拉
Sarah!
-对不起 -没关系
- I'm sorry... - It's--it's all right.
回见
See you around.
那看起来没那么糟嘛
Well, that didn't look like a total disaster.
听着
All right? Yeah, yeah, look.
约翰 关于超能力
Um, John, about the powers, uh...
没关系
It's all good.
反正超能力被高估了
Powers are overrated anyways.
而且这也证实了
Plus this just confirms
我知道的一直是真的
what I've known to be true all along.
我的运动技能是天生的
My skills on the field are legit.
来吧
Come on.
还是不敢相信你对她说的
Still cannot believe that you said that to her.
孩子们
Hey, boys.
你们觉得在这待得
What would you guys think about staying here
比我们预期得久一些怎么样
a little longer than any of us planned?
多待几天吗
Like a couple days or something?
更像是永久性的
More like permanently.
我得上学
Uh, I mean, I--I have school.
训练 球队
Practice, the team.
我们知道 这是场重要谈话
We know, we know. It's a big conversation.
我们今晚在家庭聚餐上谈谈
Yeah, we'll have it tonight at family dinner.
我们想给你俩一些时间
We just wanted to give you both some time
在我们定下来之前
to process what this would really be like
消化这件事
before we do.
好的
Okay.
在那之前 你俩跟我到谷仓来一下
Well, until then, you two, follow me out to the barn.
我想给你们看些东西
I wanna show you a few things.
比如超人的东西吗
Like Superman things?
比如如何把犁装在拖拉机上
Like how to attach a plow to a tractor.
真的吗
What? Seriously?
那些田不会自己耕种啊
Those fields aren't gonna plow themselves.
但是爸爸 我们有问题
Okay, but dad, we have questions.
我们刚发现我们爸爸是超人啊
We just found out our dad's Superman.
我们有好多好多问题...
Yeah, like, thousands and thousands of questions...
我们需要提高触觉功能和速度
We need to improve tactile function and speed
如果我要结束这一切
if I'm gonna end this.
我们还需要氪石
We also need Kryptonite.
那些是最后剩下的了
That was the last of your supply.
那我们得去弄点了
Then we'll have to go get some.
我马上给您的盔甲安装升级版
I'll install the upgrades to your armor right away.
卢瑟舰长
Captain Luthor.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表