剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
《超人和露易丝》前情提要
Previously on "Superman & Lois"...
肯特
让我们先把注意力集中在我们搬到这的目的 家庭
Let's just focus on what we came here for: family.
斯摩维尔的团队需要一个强大的领袖
The Smallville team needs a strong leader,
我希望由你来担任 拉娜
and I'd like to fill that role with you, Lana.
他包藏祸心
Something sinister is going on here.
埃奇给人氪星能量
Edge is giving people Kryptonian powers
与此同时 一个知道超人真名
at the same time some armored lunatic arrives
全副武装的疯子也出现了
who knows Superman's real name?
我们得阻止卡·艾尔
We need to stop Kal-El
在他让这个星球变得和我的星球一样之前
before he does to this world what he did to mine.
你的能力在进化
Your abilities are evolving.
你可以快速痊愈 但你还是会受伤
You can heal faster, but you can still get hurt.
克拉克
Clark!
我去躲在堡垒
I hid in the Fortress.
这里的宁静应该能帮助你
The quiet in here should help.
我觉得乔丹的听力爆发了
I think Jordan's hearing kicked in.
是的 他的机械反应
Yes, his mechanosensations
出现了显著的增强
have become significantly enhanced.
我们要怎么让他不再痛苦
How do we stop the pain?
他的听知觉
His auditory perception
导致他产生了超动反应
is causing an allodynic response.
在他能控制自己的听力之前
Until he can control what he hears,
所有的声音只会给他带来痛苦
every sound will be accompanied by pain.
我必须要帮助他
I have to help him.
教他如何集中精力 分享你的经验
Teach him how to focus, share what you know,
但是这也需要他自己大量的练习
but it will take much practice on his part,
就像你当初一样 卡·艾尔
the same as it did for you, Kal-El.
超人与露易丝
第一季第七集
超级听力什么时候才能稳定
How long till the super hearing levels out?
我父亲说他只能自己适应
My father said he has to adapt on his own.
你当时废了多久
How long were you out of commission for?
-几个星期 -那我猜猜
- A couple weeks. - So now, let me guess.
我得想点其它糊弄的借口
I have to come up with another BS excuse
来解释他不去上学
as to why he's not going to school?
我明天一大早就会
I'll call Principal Balcomb
打电♥话♥给巴尔科姆校长
first thing in the morning, okay?
你们俩该上♥床♥去了
You two should get to bed.
乔丹
Jordan.
明天再说吧
We'll work on this tomorrow.
他之前好痛苦
He was in so much pain.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
等适应了 他就没事了
Once it settles in, he'll be fine.
我保证
Promise.
旅馆
听着 我知道我们说过这件事了
Listen, I know we already went over this,
但是有没有什么我特别需要
but is there anything in particular
注意的东西
I should be looking out for?
如果埃奇在创造有超能力的人
If Edge is making people with powers,
那这肯定是暗中进行的
he's not doing it out in the open,
所以你就关注一些反常的东西
so kind of just anything out of the ordinary.
大楼 机器 甚至发♥票♥
Buildings, machines, invoices even.
好 有没有办法看出
Okay, and is there a way to tell
一个人身上有没有超能力
if someone already has powers?
没有什么办法
Not really,
但是我们现在知道莱斯莉·拉尔有超能力
but we do know that Leslie Larr has powers,
所以你几乎可以假定其他人也一样
so it's safe to assume that other people do too.
拉娜 我不希望你去做任何
Lana, I don't want you doing anything
你自己觉得很危险的事
that makes you feel even remotely unsafe.
不 我想帮忙
No, I wanna help.
我有什么发现就联♥系♥你
I'll call you if I find anything.
谢谢 再见
Thanks. Bye.
这是谁
Who's this?
真正的马库斯·布里奇沃特
The real Marcus Bridgewater.
-那矿井里的那个人... -是骗子
- So the guy from the mines-- - Lied.
他甚至想抹除网络上马库斯·布里奇沃特的照片
Even tried to cover his tracks by scrubbing all images
从而掩盖他的痕迹
of Marcus Bridgewater from the Internet.
还好马克西在路透社
Luckily, Maxy still has a friend
有个朋友还有照片
at Reuters who had a photo.
那他为什么要隐瞒自己的身份
So why is he lying about his identity?
我不知道
I don't know. I mean,
这可能跟他如此了解埃奇
it probably has something to do with the fact
有一些关系
that he knows so much about Edge.
那已经有两个为埃奇工作的人来袭击你了
So two people working for Edge have attacked you,
这两个人还都有超能力
and both have had powers.
嗯 肯定还有其他人
Yeah. I'm sure there are others.
嗯 所以我觉得
Yeah, which is why I think
我们应该告诉孩子们到底发生了什么
we should tell the boys what's going on.
这跟最初不想让他们
Well, that's a pretty big departure
知道超人的事比起来可是大相庭径啊
from not wanting them to know anything about Superman.
算是马后炮 也许当初那的确不是最佳选择
Well, hindsight, maybe that wasn't the best choice.
这次感觉不一样
This feels different.
我们搬到斯摩维尔
The whole point of moving to Smallville
就是为了让他们有机会过普通的生活
was to give them a shot at a normal life,
-而不是把他们吓死 -我知道 但是...
- not terrify them. - I know, I know, but--
再说乔丹现在听力的事情也很麻烦
Plus Jordan has the stuff going on with the hearing,
乔纳森也没有交到朋友
and Jonathan hasn't made any friends.
现在再给他们增加烦恼
It doesn't feel fair to give them
感觉太不公平了
one more thing to worry about.
我觉得他们可以处理的
I think they can handle this.
我还是觉得我们应该再多了解一下
I still think that we need to know more
我们所面对的情况
about what we're dealing with,
然后才能好好商量
and then we can discuss it.
好 你要去哪里
Okay. Where are you going?
找这位前布里奇沃特先生对峙
To confront the former Mr. Bridgewater.
你今天能别去太远的地方吗
Will you stay close by today?
我感觉我可能会需要你的帮助
I have a feeling I'm gonna need your help.
嗯
Yeah.
你为什么在矿井中没有认出莱恩的朋友
Why have you not ID'd Lane's friend from the mines?
请相信我 我找过了的
Believe me, I've looked.
我们没有发现和监控录像中匹配的人
We have no matches from the security footage.
这家伙简直是个鬼影
The guy's a ghost.
一个全副武装的鬼影
A very well-armed ghost.
有他 莱恩和超人
Between him, Lane, and Superman,
我们要怎么把X氪石运出矿井
how are we supposed to get the X-Kryptonite out of the mines?
我们也许可以利用这一点
Maybe we use that to our advantage,
先运出一小批 看看谁会找上门来
send out a small shipment, see who comes for it.
从中获取的信息肯定是无价的
The intel we get in return could prove invaluable.
就一小批
A small fragment only.
莱斯莉 不得再有失败
And Leslie, no more failures.
抱歉 我正要敲门
Oh, sorry. I was just about to knock.
不用管她
Don't mind her.
走走吧
Shall we walk?
你想让我创造一个什么样的项目
So you want me to create what kind of program?
一个领导项目
A leadership program.
我想寻找富有激♥情♥
I'm looking for people with passion
像你一样 拥有无限潜力
who, like you, have untapped potential
愿意迈出第一步的人
and are ready to take that first step.
对什么迈出第一步
First step towards what exactly?
打造更好的自己
Achieving their best selves.
我以为你已经知道了
I thought you'd have known that by now.
我们需要几个候选人
Okay, and how many candidates were you looking for?
先从五个开始吧
Why don't we start with five and go from there?
我对你期望很高 拉娜
I'm expecting great things from you, Lana.
集中
一秒
你可以的
You can do this.
很痛
It hurts.
我知道 但你必须
I know, but you're gonna have
要努力 明白吗
to work through it, okay?
一次一秒 来吧
One sound at a time. Come on.
我做不到 抱歉
I can't do it. I'm sorry.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表