剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
Let's finish this.
-刚发生什么了 -不知道
- What the hell just happened? - I don't know.
我从没见过这样的东西
I've never seen anything like that.
我们甚至都没有碰到他
We didn't even touch him.
他消失了
He's gone.
长官 我们的人到肯特农场了
Sir, our men are at the Kent farm now.
孩子们不在
Boys aren't there.
谢谢
Thanks.
摩根·埃奇袭击大都会
拜托 我们能解决的
Please. We can make this work.
我们一会再说这个
We can talk about this later,
你妈妈刚才差点死掉
maybe when your mom didn't almost just get killed?
不 那让这事更重要了
No, that makes this more important.
听着 我
Look, I--
我不想失去你
I don't want to lose you.
我也不想
I don't either.
我们只是不知道怎么解决
I just don't know how we're going to make it work.
我们很难见面
We'd never see each other.
我们能打电♥话♥ 能 发短♥信♥ 我们能视频
We can call. We--we can text. We can video chat.
你哥哥跟伊莉莎就是这么做的
That's what your brother did with Eliza.
他一离开 她就背叛了
The second that he moved, she totally bailed.
-但他们跟我们不一样 -是 我也喜欢我们在一起
- But they're not us. - Yeah, and I like us,
但我害怕如果我们异地恋
but I'm just scared if we do distance,
我们会开始讨厌在一起 好吗
we'll start to hate us, okay?
我的孙子们呢
Where the hell are my grandsons?
外公
Hey, Grandpa.
我们...我刚想给你打电♥话♥
We were--I was just about to call you.
你们俩 上车 马上
Both of you, in the car, now.
来吧
Hey, come on.
你能 告诉我们摩根·埃奇是怎么回事吗
Can you, like, tell us what's happening with Morgan Edge?
我看起来像是
Do I look like someone
会把机密情报告诉小醉鬼的人吗
who gives classified intel to drunk teenagers?
外公 我们真的很抱歉
Grandpa, we're really sorry.
我不想听 走吧
I don't wanna hear it. Let's go.
我们能至少把萨拉送回家吗
Can we at least take Sarah home?
今晚发生了太多事了
We've had a really long night.
当然 来吧
Of course. Come on.
-天呐 -再见
- Damn. - Bye.
再见
I'll see you.
再见
See you.
埃奇是怎么能用到歼灭者的
How was Edge able to use the Eradicator?
总是慢一步啊 卡-艾尔
Always one step behind, Kal-El.
之前埃奇说话的时候
When Edge was speaking earlier,
-听起来像 -好多个声音
- it sounded like-- - A whole bunch of voices.
可能这就是你找不到歼灭者的原因
Maybe that's why you never found the Eradicator.
因为 埃奇把他自己变成歼灭者吗
Because what, Edge somehow made himself the Eradicator?
有这个可能性吗
I mean, is that even possible?
这能解释得通他的新能力
It would explain his new powers.
以及那四个新目标人物
And the four new subjects.
假设埃奇能制♥造♥对象
Okay, so let's say Edge can make subjects.
-他接下来会去哪 -这还不明显吗
- Where would he go next? - Isn't it obvious?
制♥造♥更多
To make more.
你怎么找到我们的
So how'd you find us?
我管国防部
I run the DOD.
你觉得我会找不到我自己的孙子们
You think I can't track down my own grandsons?
什么鬼
What the hell?
-我的天 -小心
- Oh, my-- - Watch out!
车子撞到埃奇 他根本动都没动
The car hit Edge, and he didn't even move.
乔 你的紧急定♥位♥器♥还在吗
Jon, do you have your ELT?
撞车的时候从我手上甩出去了
It got knocked out of my hand when we crashed.
你们在说什么
What are you guys talking about?
手套箱里有把枪
There's a pistol
里面装满了氪石
in the glove compartment loaded with kryptonite.
我需要你们中的一个过来拿
I need one of you boys to come up here and get it.
好的
Okay.
乔 你的手
Jon, your arm.
我左手一样行
My left is just as good.
现在我需要你开枪
Now I need you to take the shot.
你有射击经验吗
Do you have any experience shooting?
-一点点 跟约翰·亨利一起 -很好
- A little, with John Henry. - That's good.
我需要你让埃奇在你的视线里
I want you to get Edge in your sights.
好的
Okay.
-上膛 -好的
- Cock the gun. - Okay.
他就站在那
He's just standing there.
好的 试着让手稳定
Okay. Try to keep your hand steady.
你只有一次机会
You're only gonna get one shot at this.
好的
Okay.
一瞄准他 就开枪
Once you got him, pull the trigger.
打到了吗 打到了吗
Did you get him? You get him?
我不知道 他t...他飞走了
I don't know. He just--he flew away.
飞哪去了
Flew away where?
乔丹
Jordan!
乔丹
Jordan!
我爱你
I love you.
不 不
No! No!
萨拉 萨拉 让我出去
Sarah. Sarah, let me out.
埃奇带走了他
Edge took him.
他什么都做不了
There was nothing that he could do.
我们得帮他 他 他需要帮助
We need to help him. He--he needs somebody--
看着我 看着我 你得回家
Look at me. Look at me! You need to go home.
-找你♥爸♥爸 叫你♥爸♥爸 -好的
- Find your dad. Get your dad. - Okay.
马上 快 快
Now! Go! Go!
外公 外公 你还好吗
Grandpa. Grandpa, are you okay?
一会再关心我 去找紧急定♥位♥器♥
Worry about me later. Find that ELT.
好的
Okay.
把她带走
Get her out of here.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad!
-怎么了 -爸爸 救命
- What is it? - Dad, please!
孩子们
The boys.
-爸爸 -乔纳森 怎么了
- Dad! - Jonathan, what happened?
-你还好吗 -埃奇抓走了乔丹
- Are you okay? - Edge took Jordan.
-什么 -你得找他 快去
- What? - You need to find him! Go!
你要干什么
What do you want from me?
露易丝
Lois.
怎么了 孩子们呢
What happened? Where are the boys?
孩子们呢
Where are the boys?
-埃奇带走了乔丹 -不
- Edge took Jordan. - No.
我试着跟过去 但是太晚了
I tried following him. It was too late.
不 去找他
No, go find him.
露易丝 露易丝 我哪都找了
Lois, Lois, I looked everywhere.
他不见了 他不见了
He's gone. He's gone.
-我们现在怎么办 -我不知道
- What are we gonna do? - I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
干得漂亮 儿子
Well done, my son.
现在 开始吧
Now, let's begin.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表