剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
There's also been a development at the mines.
卫星图像显示活动增加了
Satellite imaging is showing increased activity.
她的电♥话♥就是因为这事
That's what her call was about.
调出来
Pull it up.
艾米丽
Emily.
你好 请坐
Hi. Take a seat.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我听说
Well, um, I was just told
我应该来找你聊
that you were the one I'm supposed to talk to
关于年轻管理计划
about the Young Executive Program.
是的
Yes.
我其实也是刚开始
Yeah, I'm actually just starting
上手这件事
to get into all that now.
听着 我 我知道
Well, listen, I, uh, I know
我已经很久没有工作了
I've been out of the workforce for a while,
但是我们承担不起保育费用了
but you know, we couldn't afford childcare,
现在艾弗里在高中...
and now that Avery's in high school--
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
你不需要和我解释做母亲的苦楚
You do not need to defend being a mother to me.
太好了 我真的很想要这个集♥会♥ 拉娜
Good, because I really want this, Lana.
这是让我为我的家庭谋求更好生活的机会
This is a chance for me to make a better life for my family,
就像你现在这样
just like what you're doing.
还是有一些需要权衡的
There are tradeoffs.
你还有一些不知道的事
I mean, there are things you might not be aware of.
你不需要假装这个工作没什么大不了的
Oh, you don't have to pretend like this job isn't a big deal.
很明显
It's obvious.
我只是希望有人能给我机会
I'm just, um, asking for someone to take a chance on me
就像他们给你一样
like they did with you.
谢谢你
I appreciate that.
我来帮你看一看
Let me see what I can do,
但我不敢保证
but no promises.
谢谢你 拉娜 太感谢你了
Thank you, Lana. Thank you so much.
不客气
Of course.
见到你很高兴
Nice to see you.
我也是
Good to see you.
再见
Bye.
他真的可能是莱克斯·卢瑟吗
Could he actually be Lex Luthor?
我不知道 但是根据我们现在
I don't know, but with everything we know
对于多元宇宙的了解 一切都有可能
about the multiverse now, I'd say anything's possible.
比如说呢
Like what?
他和莱克斯有什么关系吗
He's related to Lex somehow?
也许他有一个我们不知道的孩子
Maybe a son we don't know about?
他说他是为卢瑟公♥司♥工作的
Well, he said he worked for LuthorCorps.
这不可能是一个巧合
That can't just be a coincidence.
嗯
Yeah.
莱克斯也不会是第一个在大众面前
And Lex wouldn't be the first public figure
隐藏自己家人的公众名人了
trying to keep his family hidden from the world.
我会让克丽丝去查一查
I'll have Chrissy look into it.
他们还在前面吗
Are they still up ahead?
嗯 两英里外
Yeah. About two miles up.
他们好像在运送
It looks like they've got an escort.
几辆车后有一辆厢型车 里面有四个
There's a panel van with four guys with guns inside
拿着枪的人
a couple cars back.
看起来是埃奇的行事风格
That seems on brand for Edge.
-你想怎么办 -继续跟着
- What do you wanna do? - Just keep following.
我想看看他们要带X氪石去哪里
I wanna see where they're taking the X-Kryptonite.
我觉得不可能了
I don't think that's gonna happen.
怎么了
What is it?
我开始认为
I'm definitely starting to think
你的新朋友就是一个卢瑟了
your new friend is a Luthor.
伙计们 路中♥央♥有个人
Hey, guys, we got someone in the road up here.
准备好
Be ready.
上膛 伙计们 好戏时间
Locked and loaded, boys. It's go time.
如果我再不做点什么就要收不了场了
Things are gonna get ugly if I don't do something.
下车 下车
Out of the truck! Get out of the truck!
转过去 跪下
Turn around. Get on your knees.
搞什么
What the hell?
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
别动
Don't move.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我和你想的一样
I assume the same thing you are.
不 我们跟着卡车
No, we were following the truck
希望查出他们要去哪里
hoping to find out where it was headed,
现在 我们不知道了
which, now, we'll never know
因为你非得来公路悍匪这一套
since you decided to go full-on Rambo!
我不能冒险让这东西被送到目的地
I couldn't risk letting this get where it was going.
因为这就是埃奇要用来构建军队的东西吗
'Cause that's what Edge is gonna use to build his army?
所以你现在信我了
So you believe me now?
别再耍把戏了
Enough games.
把你知道的告诉我们
Tell us what you know.
好吧 跟我来
Fine. Follow me.
你可真是好好教训了那个储物柜
You sure showed that locker.
是 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
它自找的
Had it coming.
如果下次书包拉链卡住了 也许你应该先尝试
If the zipper gets stuck, maybe you should try
和它聊聊
talking to it first.
愤怒不会带来任何好事
Nothing good ever comes from anger.
对 是 没错
Right, yeah, yeah, sure, yeah.
我是说 我
I mean, I'm--I'm--
我不会 不会和我的书包说话
I'm not gonna, like, talk to my backpack.
那很奇怪
That's--that's weird.
好吧
Right.
回头见 新来的
I'll see you around, new guy.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
乔纳森 不 别是蒂根·威克姆
Jonathan, no. Not Tegan Wickhem.
她的圈子比你高的多了
She's way out of your league.
这话有点自以为是了吧
That's a bit presumptuous,
再说了 你怎么知道我的圈子是什么等级的
and besides, how do you know what my league is?
我知道不是她那个等级
I know it's not her.
听着 我是来跟你道歉的
Look, I came over here to apologize.
我不是有意指责你说谎或是指责乔丹...
I didn't mean to accuse you of lying or Jordan of...
我不知道
I don't know.
没事的
That's--it's cool.
不 有事的
No, it's not.
我真的很担心塔格
I'm really worried about Tag.
他是我的朋友
He's my friend,
你和乔丹是唯一
and you and Jordan are the only people
知道真的发生了什么的人 所以
who know what really happened, so...
是 我明白 守着这个秘密的负担太大了
Yeah, I know, it's a lot keeping a secret like that.
我懂
I know.
萨拉·库欣
不用做唯一知道这事的人 能轻松一些
Not being the only one who knows about this helps.
有你在我还挺幸运的
I guess I'm pretty lucky to have you.
我在斯摩维尔待了足够长的时间了
I guess I've been in Smallville long enough to know
我能感觉到你和其他人不一样
that you're different than everyone else.
真的吗 怎么不一样
Really? How so?
我说不好 就是 更真实吧
I don't know, just-just, like, more real I guess.
我看得出来你心里藏着很多事
I can tell you hold a lot of stuff inside,
这感觉我懂 我知道这会有多难
and I get that. I get how hard that can be,
所以 我想说的是
so I guess-I guess what I'm saying is
如果你想要找人聊聊的话
if you ever need someone to share that with,
我一直都在
I'm always here.
那你这人还真比我想的要好一点
Wow, you're kind of in a better league than I thought.
如果埃奇正在用X氪石打造一支军队的话
If Edge is using X-Kryptonite to build an army,
他为什么要运送这么一小批货
why would he send such a small shipment?
也许他是想看看谁会上钩
Probably wanted to see who'd come for it.
好吧 现在他知道了 下一步他要做什么
Well, now that he knows, what's his next move?
很难说 但是我们需要准备好
It's hard to say, but we need to be ready.
怎么准备好
Ready how?
这就是我之前想要告诉你的
It's what I was trying to tell you earlier.
你想见超人
You wanna meet Superman.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表