剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
替我向你弟弟问好
Tell your brother I said hi.
就在出门左边 抱歉
It's outside, to the left. Sorry.
谢了
Thanks.
我们来这里干什么
Why'd you take us here?
我真该穿双厚点的鞋
I definitely should have worn better shoes.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我父亲去世之后 我曾感到十分迷茫
After my father died, I felt pretty lost.
我对自己的身世有很多疑问
I had a lot of questions about who I was,
为什么我会具备超能力
why I could do the things I could do.
所以我来到这里 找到了答案
So I came here, found my answers.
也许这地方能像当初帮我一样帮到你
Maybe this place can help you the same way it helped me.
这是飞船上的东西
That's the thing from the ship.
这是太阳石晶体
It's a sunstone crystal.
可以把它想象成计算机驱动
Think of it as a computer drive
储存了整个氪星的历史
that contains the entire history of Krypton.
所以你把我带到北极的一个冰屋里
So you brought me to an igloo in the North Pole
来读氪星历史吗
to read about Krypton?
不完全是"读"
Not "Read" Exactly.
更像是"经历"
It's more like "Experience."
你的家族历史
Your family history
始于氪星第二大城市
begins in Krypton's second-largest city,
氪星诺波利斯
Kryptonopolis.
工业巨头计划投资被遗忘的核心地带
摩根·埃奇 首席执行官
部门间备忘录
投诉通知
骚扰 恐吓 勒索
-你好 露易丝 -你好 拉娜 凯尔
- Hey, Lois. - Hey, Lana, Kyle.
家里每个人都还好吗
How's everyone doing?
你懂的 还在适应
You know, um, adjusting.
听着 如果你需要什么 随时给我打电♥话♥
Look, if you need anything, please don't hesitate to call.
你知道吗
You know what?
你们明天都应该来我们的烧烤派对
You should all come tomorrow for a barbecue.
少了一顿需要操心的饭
Yeah, it's one less meal to worry about.
好极了
Yeah, great.
你在写关于摩根·埃奇的东西吗
You're writing something about Morgan Edge?
关于新迦太基和埃奇公♥司♥的真♥相♥
他可没有你想象中那样完美 凯尔
He's not as great as you think he is, Kyle.
他给斯摩维尔带来了很多工作
Well, he's bringing jobs to Smallville,
所以对我来说已经够好了
so that's good enough for me.
-凯尔 -市长先生
- Kyle. - Mr. Mayor.
-今晚一切就绪了吗 -是的 先生
- All set for tonight? - Yes, sir.
今晚可是我们的大日子
Big night for us.
是的 我们严阵以待
Yeah, we're good to go.
失陪
Excuse me.
大日子
Big night?
今晚这里有场市议会会议
There's a city council meeting tonight.
所以 明天大概七点
So tomorrow, say 7:00?
好的 我们会带些气泡酒
Great, yeah. We'll bring bubbles.
好极了
Okay, great.
希望开始消退
And hope was starting to wane.
氪星的自然资源快要枯竭了
The planet's natural resources were reaching exhaustion.
当人们察觉到氪星的末日时
As the people discovered Krypton's fate,
和平演变为战争
peace devolved into war,
这加速了氪星的毁灭
accelerating the planet's ruin.
最终我们永远失去了家园
Our home was lost forever.
一时很难接受 我理解
It's a lot to absorb, I know.
你之前来的时候怎么知道要这样做
How'd you know to do this when you came here?
我父亲教我的
My father showed me.
实际上是我氪星父亲的人工智能
Well, the AI of my Kryptonian father.
乔丹 这是你的祖父
Jordan, this is your grandfather,
你的名字就出自他 乔·艾尔
the man you're named after, Jor-El.
你带你的儿子来见我 为什么
You brought your son to me. Why?
因为这跟我们想的不一样 父亲
Because unlike we thought, Father,
他正在显现他的超能力
he's manifesting abilities.
那么
Well, then...
我们的氪星血统
it is possible for us to further
有可能得以延续了
our Kryptonian heritage after all.
你 乔丹
And you, Jordan,
这将由你来延续
you will be the one to do it.
-你们这一整天去哪儿了 -去告诉他
- Where were you guys all day? - Go tell him.
你好吗 大块头
What up, big dog?
-怎么样了 -过来
- How'd it go? - Come here.
怎么
What?
我觉得终于有进展了
I think I finally broke through.
我明天要带他回去做些测试
I'm gonna take him back tomorrow for some tests.
-告诉过你 -是啊
- I told you. - Yeah.
这倒提醒了我
That reminds me.
拉娜邀请我们明晚去她家吃饭
Lana invited us to dinner at their place tomorrow night.
所以别弄太久
So don't stay too late.
你要出去吗
You going somewhere?
要去市议会
Going to a city council meeting
讨论埃吉的提案
about the Edge proposal.
露易丝 露易丝 露易丝 我们刚刚安顿下来
Lois, Lois, Lois, we're just settling in here.
就一会儿 我就听听
Only for a few minutes-- just to listen.
是啊 你不在的时候他发了短♥信♥
Yeah, he texted while you were gone.
说他会过来
Said he was stopping by.
他一副公事公办的样子
Well, he has his work face on.
我会把孩子们带着
I'm gonna take the boys with me.
我可不想他们知道有个变♥态♥
I don't want them hearing about some crazy person
在跟踪他们爸爸
stalking their dad.
我不在 今天过得如何
So how was today without me?
事实上 比往常好多了
Uh, you know, it was-- it was a lot better, actually.
我觉得我们早该这样了
I think we should have done this a long time ago.
-闭嘴吧 -小子们 你们跟我走
- Shut up. - Boys, you're coming with me.
老实点
Behave.
有消息称我们的武装朋友
Sources tell us our armored friend here
昨晚袭击了摩尔多瓦的一个黑市武器基地
hit a black market weapons site last night in Moldova.
-他拿走了什么 -还不清楚
- What'd he take? - Not sure yet.
但在离开前把整个基地给炸了
Blew out the whole operation before leaving, though.
他到底跟你说了什么
What'd he say to you, exactly?
就是一些他知道的超人信息
Just what he knew about Superman
以及我们还会再见面的
and that we'd see each other again.
行吧 至少我们知道该怎么让你们见面
Well, we know how to make that happen.
这次他是坐飞船来的
This time he came in a ship.
所以他不止带了一套战衣
So he brought more than just a war suit with him.
当然
He sure did.
我的人标记了这套装置
My guys were able to assign this thing a residence identifier.
一旦他再升空 就能拿下他
Goes airborne again, we got him.
我们不会待太久 所以别捣乱
We won't be here long, so don't make a scene.
别打架
No fighting.
-嗨 萨拉 -嗨
- Hey, Sarah. - Hey.
你病得无法上学
You're too sick to go to school,
但你妈妈还把你带到这儿来了
but your mom brought you here?
我感觉好多了
I started feeling a lot better,
然后 所以我们
and, you know, so we...
乔纳森 蒂米和图解集的事我很抱歉
Jonathan, I'm really sorry about Timmy and the playbook.
如果我能做些什么
I would have done something if--
没事了 我已经有一本了 没关系
It's all good. I got one now, so it's cool.
好吧
Cool.
有什么我能帮你的吗
Can I help you with something?
我在餐厅看到你了
I saw you at the diner.
你是露易丝·莱恩
You're Lois Lane.
-你是... -克丽丝·贝波
- And you're... - Oh, Chrissy Beppo.
前几天我一直想介绍自己
I've been wanting to introduce myself the last few days,
但我退缩了
but I totally chickened out.
-记者同行吗 -《斯摩维尔公报》
- A fellow journalist? - "Smallville Gazette."
我是来报道这事
I came to cover this,
并不是说这事有什么可值得报道
not that there's much news to ever cover at these things.
好了 我们 我们现在开始
Okay, let's-- let's get this thing going
欢迎我的朋友 乔治·迪恩市长
by welcoming my friend and our mayor, George Dean.
谢谢 警长
Thank you, Chief.
我想要感谢
I would like to thank
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表