剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
- What's that? - It's 1:00.
你不需要弄点水喝药吗
Don't you need to take your pill with something?
你谁啊 妈妈吗
Who are you? Mom?
总得有人照顾你
Someone's gotta watch out for you.
这个克拉克和他爸爸
Now, Clark here and his dad?
他们俩收割庄稼的速度比其他任何农庄都快
They could harvest crops faster than any farm in the area.
你家怎么样了 布兰登先生
How's your place, Mr. Branden?
我们去年不得不卖♥♥了奥伯莱食品店
We had to sell to Oberlee Foods last year.
我很遗憾
I'm really sorry to hear that.
最近家庭农场很难维系生存
It's hard for family farmers to make it around here nowadays.
我们很久没见过他们了
It's been so long since we seen them.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
来 亲爱的 快点
Come on, sweetie. Keep up.
还记得我们以前在这里那个暑假遇到的女孩吗
Remember that girl from that summer we stayed here?
-萨拉·库欣 -是的
- Sarah Cushing? - Yeah.
她来了
She's here.
真的吗 哪里
Really? Where?
50码外 正在接近
50 yards and approaching.
要是你加把劲
If you hurry,
还有时间冲进去换衣服变成...
you'll have time to go inside and change into...
一个完全不同的人
A completely different person.
克拉克 我很遗憾
Clark, I'm so sorry.
她生前对我一直很好
She was always so kind to me.
对我们都很好
To all of us.
-见到你很高兴 拉娜 -我也是
- It's good to see you, Lana. - Same.
露易丝 见到你很高兴
Lois, it's great to see you.
很抱歉是在这种情况下重聚
I'm sorry it's under these circumstances.
我见到你也很高兴
It's nice to see you too.
还记得我们的儿子 乔纳森和乔丹吗
You remember our boys, Jonathan and Jordan.
这两位是我们的女儿
These are our girls.
年纪小的是索菲
The littlest one here is Sophie.
以及
And, uh,
那边那个闷闷不乐的家伙
well, the one with the perma-scowl over there,
就是萨拉
that's Sarah.
你们奶奶去世也请节哀顺变
I'm really sorry about your grandma.
她是个很特别的人
She was really special.
连我爸爸都喜欢她 他可是讨厌所有人的
Even my dad liked her, and he hates everyone, so.
一家子姑娘
House full of girls.
总有人在气你
Someone's always pissed at you.
妈妈
Mommy.
是他
That's him.
我和你♥爸♥爸跟肯特先生上的是同一个高中
Well, your daddy and I went to high school with Mr. Kent.
你跟他交往过
You dated him.
所以爸爸在他脸书上看到你就气坏了
That's why Daddy got mad when he saw you on his Facebook page.
好了 亲爱的 你去玩一会儿吧
Okay, sweets, why don't you go play?
你还好吗
How are you holding up?
我现在倒真的很想去喝一杯
I could really use a drink, actually.
这话才对
See, now you're talking.
带路吧
Lead the way.
乖一点
Be good.
我没想到你们俩过了那暑假
I didn't think you guys would've remembered me
还记得我
from that summer.
当然记得了 你...
Of course we would, I mean, y--
但你彻底改头换面了
but you changed your everything.
我弟弟想说的是
What my brother's trying to say is
你外貌的改变
that whatever you're doing is--
非常成功
it's totally working for you.
斯摩维尔还是有年轻人的
Well, we still get puberty in Smallville.
不过手♥机♥信♥号♥♥也很差
Although cell service sucks, so.
是啊 我折腾了一个早上
Yeah, no, I've been trying to get on all morning.
我觉得应该是路由器有问题
I think there's something wrong with the router.
可能需要重启一下
Just probably needs to be reset.
乔 在谷仓里
Jon, it's in the barn.
好神秘 谷仓里有什么
Ooh, mysterious. What's in the barn?
我们的爸爸不希望我们进去
Our dad doesn't like us in there.
他说那里面都是会要我们命的东西
He says it's full of stuff that can kill us.
是啊 那时候我们才八岁
Yeah, when we were, like, eight.
作为FFA协会的一员
Well, as a member of the FFA,
我觉得我应该能保护你们
I think I can keep you guys safe.
FFA是什么
What's the FFA?
不知道
I don't know.
你的女儿们真美
Your daughters are so gorgeous.
谢谢
Aw, thank you.
你看起来真是和高中时一模一样
You look exactly the same as you did in high school.
他...他不会变老
He--he doesn't age.
应该是基因好
It's, uh, good genes, I guess.
露易丝 你的报道我都看过
And Lois, I read all your stories.
真是太厉害了
I mean, it's so impressive.
因为你 我和我的女儿们说 她们想做什么都可以
'Cause of you, I tell my girls they can do anything.
谢谢 你还在银行工作吗
Thank you. Are you still at the bank?
是的 凯尔还在消防队
Yep, and Kyle's still at the firehouse,
去年当上了消防队长
made fire chief last year,
我们认识的其他人都搬走了
and everybody else we knew moved away.
她想说的是"跑了"
She means "Bailed."
-路易克呢 -双子城
- Lueck? - Twin Cities.
-希皮 -圣路易斯
- Sippy? - St. Louis.
也许下一次聚会 你能到他们
Maybe you'll see them at the next reunion.
肯特上次都没有来 对吧
Kent didn't make it to the last one, now, did he?
我本来要参加的 但是我们
Ah, I was supposed to, but we, uh--
以前都是人们离开这里
You know, it used to be that when folks move away
攻读学位
to get their degrees, well,
然后带着手艺回到家乡
they bring their skills back home,
反哺将他们养大的社区
take care of the community's help raised them, you know?
现在已经不是这样了
That ain't happening anymore.
如果埃吉的提案顺利
Well, hey, we'll at least get a lifeline
我们至少还有生计
if this whole Edge proposal goes through, right?
摩根·埃吉盯上斯摩维尔干什么
What does Morgan Edge want with Smallville?
天哪
Oh, boy.
他正在改造煤矿
He's retrofitting the coal mines
来生产可替代能源
to produce alternative energies.
这能让附近的好多人有活干
It's gonna put a lot of folks back to work around here.
-这只是暂时的 -露易丝
- Until it doesn't. - Lois.
摩根·埃奇会毁掉他身边的一切
Morgan Edge ruins everything he touches.
他毁了什么
What's he ruined?
他单枪匹马毁了《星球日报》
He is single-handedly destroying the "Daily Planet."
本来也没人读了
People quit reading that paper
因为你们这些记者
'cause, uh, you reporters
老是随意发表自己的政见
can't keep your politics to yourselves.
埃奇的公♥司♥会盯上那些陷入困境的群体
Edge's companies prey on struggling communities.
他破坏工会 最低工资都给不到
He busts up unions. He barely pays a living wage.
我不懂为什么他还能一直愚弄群众
I don't understand how he can keep fooling people.
你的意思是我们是一群愚蠢落后的乡巴佬吗
Oh, you mean us dumb, backwards, small-town folk?
不 不 我不是这个意思
No, no, that is not what I meant.
我知道你什么意思
I know what you meant.
像你一样的人 你们看到斯摩维尔
See, people like you, you look at Smallville,
想到了从前
and you think of the past,
就会感觉我们有些不幸 对吗
and you feel a little bad for us, right?
但是摩根·埃奇那样的人
People like Morgan Edge, though,
现在他看着斯摩维尔
now, see, he looks at Smallville,
看到的却是未来
and he sees the future.
那不是一个我想要生活的未来
It's not a future I would wanna live in.
还好现在我们不必再
It's a good thing we don't have to worry
为那个担心了 不是吗
about that anymore, now, do we?
我们暂时还没决定要对农场做什么 凯尔
We haven't made any decisions about the farm yet, Kyle.
但你妈妈已经决定了
But your mother has.
什么意思
What does that mean?
凯尔 去叫女儿们过来
Kyle, go get the girls.
我很遗憾你失去了亲人 肯特
I'm sorry for your loss, Kent.
拉娜 他什么意思
Lana, what's he talking about?
你妈妈跟我们做了一些生意而已
Your mother had some business with us, that's all.
明天来银行
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表