剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
我真希望你回到以前那样 几乎不在我们身边
You know, I just wish you would go back to not being around anymore.
-上楼去 -好
- Go upstairs. -Yeah.
-现在立刻 -好
- Right now. -Yeah.
我站你们这边 我不知道他在想什么
I-I'm with you guys. I don't know what he was thinking.
你也上去
You too.
来吧 伙计们
Come on, boys
萨拉
Sarah
你能不能坐下来和我们一起吃
Will you please sit down and have dinner with the rest of us?
不能
Nope.
他不是真那么想
He didn't mean all that.
-你确定吗 -他才十四 他只是在发泄
- You sure? - He's 14, he was lashing out.
我不是说那是可以的
I'm not saying that that makes it acceptable,
但我们不能把他说的每一句话都当真
but we can't take everything he says at face value.
那我该怎么才能知道他需要什么
Then how am I supposed to know what he needs?
我只是说 也许该搞清楚乔丹怒气的源头
All I'm saying is, maybe figure out the reason
然后再对症下药
behind Jordan's anger and address that.
-你要去哪吗 -是 结果发现
- You going somewhere? - Yeah. Turns out,
鲍威尔女士的儿子不是唯一一个失踪的工人
Miss Powell's son isn't the only worker who's gone missing.
还有其他三个员工失联了
There's three other employees I can't account for.
-所以你之前是对的 -看来是的
- So you were right? - Looks like it.
我们约好在新迦太基见面详谈
We're meeting in New Carthage to go over it all.
所以我得借下你的车
So, um, I'm gonna need to borrow your truck.
你会把它开回来吗
You gonna bring it back?
不一定吧
50/50.
你是不是挺高兴爸发现了
You glad Dad found out?
现在你可以继续和萨拉厮混了
Now you can just go back to hanging out with Sarah
听El-P混音的莫里西什么的
and listening to El-P remix Morrissey, or whatever.
莫里西是英国创作歌♥手 El-P是美国音乐人
莫里西是个仇外的过气歌♥手
Morrissey's a xenophobic has-been.
你讨厌橄榄球对吧 所以谁在乎啊
Well, you hate football, right? So who cares?
-你不用再装了 -是啊
- You don't have to pretend anymore. - Yeah.
橄榄球战术图解集
马尔科姆
聊聊防守
你是对的
You were right.
我该说些什么的
I-I should've said something.
是我的错 我知道我有不足
That's my bad, I know I'm not a perfect person.
相信我 我们都会犯错
Trust me. We all make mistakes.
是 但要是乔丹加入球队不是个错误呢
Yeah, but what if Jordan joining the team wasn't a mistake?
我不太明白你想说什么
Not sure I see your point.
相信我 这样说我也觉得很怪
Trust me, this--this feels really weird to say,
但也许乔丹需要橄榄球
but maybe Jordan needs football.
我是说他一直以来都是个问题儿童
I mean, he's been a really messed up kid for a really long time.
我不知道 要是加入球队是件好事呢
And, I don't know, what if joining the team's a good thing?
我欣赏你挺你兄弟
I appreciate you sticking up for your brother--
不 不是那回事
No, look, it's not even like that.
你该去看看球场上的他 他在交朋友了
You should've seen him out there, he's making friends.
他好像自打出生以来第一次开心了
He's been happy for the first time in...forever.
乔纳森
Jonathan,
我最想要的就是让你们开心
there's nothing I want more than for you guys to be happy,
但我们得小心
but we have to be careful.
他这样用他的力量
And him using his strength like this, it--
可能会引起怀疑
it could raise suspicion.
是 但他并不像你一样力大无穷
Yeah, but he doesn't have super strength like you.
乔·艾尔是那样说的对吧
That's what Jor-El Debarge said, right?
就算他不像我力气这么大
Just because his strength isn't like mine
但那不代表他的力气没有变大
doesn't mean it's not elevated.
好 所以也许那让他终于和其他人一个水平了
Okay, so maybe that puts him on the level of the other kids.
好吧 也许他是强壮一些
Okay, maybe he's a little stronger,
但也许那刚好弥补了他块头上的不足
but maybe that does even the playing field for a kid his size.
-你不能确定 -你也不能
- You don't know that. - Neither do you.
我知道有超能力会改变一切
I know that having powers is a total game changer,
但要是不能表现出来
but what's the point of having something special
他的特殊之处岂不就没意义了
if you're not actually allowed to be special?
海滩树林汽车旅馆
莎伦
Sharon?
那个可帮不到你
Ah, that won't help you.
对 但他能
No, but he will.
莎伦
Sharon?
莎伦
Sharon.
莎伦 醒醒
Sharon, wake up.
莎伦
Sharon?
莎伦 超人
Sharon? Superman!
超人
Superman!
-他跑了 你还好吗 -她快没呼吸了
- He's gone. Are you okay? - She's barely breathing.
快送她去医院 我没事的
You need to take her to the hospital. I'll be fine.
进
Come in.
我听说肖恩的事了
I heard about Sean.
斯摩维尔的流言蜚语传得最快
Nothing travels faster than Smallville gossip.
-亲爱的 如果你想 可以跟我说 -我没事
- Honey, I'm here if you want to talk about it. - I'm fine.
我只是再也不敢确定了
I just can't tell anymore.
自从去年夏天开始
Ever since last summer,
我不知道我会不会永远失去你
I have no idea if I might lose you forever.
我没事的 妈
I'm okay, Mom.
我保证
I promise.
只是过去我们多亲密啊
Just, we used to be so close.
而现在你我间隔着一条鸿沟
And now, there's this distance.
我什么时候才能知道你是真的没事
And when am I gonna know that you're really okay?
因为我会告诉你
'Cause I'll tell you.
我一直在和你说真话
I've been telling you the truth this whole time.
你没说为什么会那样做
Not about why it happened.
亲爱的 你可以退出啦啦队
Honey, you can quit cheer,
也可以和我保持距离 如果你想的话
and you can keep me at arm's distance if you want,
但拜托了 我得知道你为什么会那样做
but please, I need to know why it happened.
我只是感觉被困住了
I just felt trapped.
被这个小镇
By this town,
被这个家
by this family.
所有事都每况愈下
Everything was getting so bad,
而我根本看不到出路
and I just never saw myself escaping.
就好像我唯一能看到的未来
It's like the only future that I saw for myself was...
并不是我想要的
a life that I didn't want.
你看到你成了我这样
You saw yourself turning into me.
-我不是那个意思 -不 没事
- That's not what I meant. - No, it's okay.
没错
It's true.
我是斯摩维尔最能装的女人了
I'm the most full-of-crap lady in Smallville.
大多数时候 我脸上在笑
And most days, when I'm smiling,
心里却没有
that's not how I feel inside.
我感到迷茫
I feel lost.
你为什么要装
Why do you pretend?
我从小就是被这样教育的
It's how I was raised.
"永远对你的邻居保持微笑"
"Always smile at your neighbor."
"绝不让他们看到内心的伤"
"Never let them see the hurt inside."
我不觉得那样做有益健康
I don't really think that's healthy.
我觉得你是对的
I think you're right.
你知道什么样的生活会让你开心吗
Do you know what kind of life would make you happy?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想我...在自己探索
I guess I'm...figuring it out.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
过来
Come here.
我真的好爱你
I love you so much.
鬼鬼祟祟也是你的超能力了吗
So is creepy lurking one of your superpowers now?
来
Come on.
我想给你看点东西
I wanna show you something.
我初三的时候
When I was in ninth grade,
想试试加入棒球队
I wanted to try out for the baseball team,
但是我爸爸不允许
but my dad didn't let me.
我求了他一遍又一遍 但是
I begged him over and over, but...
他总是拒绝我
he always said no.
所以你一直都没有去试训吗
So you never even tried out?
我差点去了
I came close.
都去了赛场 准备工作都做了
You know, showed up at the field and everything.
但是
But...
到了最后一刻 我意识到
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表