剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
他们要转移的是萨迪厄斯·基尔格雷夫
They're moving Thaddeus Killgrave,
那个心理学天才 因为恨你而更加激进
the psycho genius who got radicalized off hating you.
如果出现异常 我会到场
If anything goes wrong, I will be there,
但我不会放弃和家人在一起的时间
but I'm not throwing away time with my family
去展示善意
for a show of good faith.
所以你不打算听我的意见 对吗
So you're going against my advice?
我不为你工作 萨姆
I don't work for you, Sam.
好吧
Fine.
在肯特家的新一天
New day in the Kent house.
我去车里拿我的包
Let me get my bag from the car.
这周末就住这了
Stick around this weekend.
也许我加进来会容易些
Maybe it'll be easier if I pitch in.
《麦登橄榄球21》[游戏]的封面人物来了
Hey, here comes the cover of "Madden 21"!
他甚至都不喜欢橄榄球
He doesn't even like football.
那又怎样 他变了
So what? He evolved.
没什么可奇怪的
It happens.
以前都是我拿下关键分的
I used to get game balls.
在我被那百年难遇的篝火爆♥炸♥伤到之前
Before my stupid, million-to-one exploding bonfire injury.
医生说了你什么时候
Did the doctor give you, like, a timeline
能把那个拆掉吗 还是
for getting that off, or...
也许能赶得上季后赛
Maybe in time for playoffs.
但如果我们的外接手接不到球
But we won't make playoffs
我们根本到不了季后赛
if our wideout can't catch a ball.
你说什么
What'd you say?
别激动 威尔尼茨
Oh, relax, Wellnitz.
你个伤员在嘲笑我吗
Your broke ass is busting on me?
服务员
Waitress?
你最好让这家伙先付钱
Might want to have this guy pay first,
除非那些布法罗辣鸡翅是他分期买♥♥的
unless he's putting those buffalo wings on layaway.
伙计们 伙计们
Guys. Guys. Guys. Guys. Guys. Guys.
-好了伙计 你在干什么 -别激动
- Come on, man. What are you doing? - Relax.
不值得
Not worth it.
玛姆香槟
看来你是我的雇员
I understand you're one of mine.
你在我的银行工作
You work at my bank.
对
Ah, yes.
恕我直言
Well, you know, with all due respect,
我在您的公♥司♥收♥购♥它之前就在那了
I've been there since before your company acquired the branch.
你对这份工作满意吗
And do you find the work satisfying?
我进入金融业是为了帮助别人 而最近
I got into finance to help people, and lately,
我觉得我只是在帮助股东们
it feels like the only people I'm helping are the shareholders.
银行业是有些残酷
Banking can be a harsh business
限制了你这样有潜力的人的发展
and, uh...limiting to someone with your potential.
我看过你的档案
I glanced at your file.
以优异的成绩从斯坦霍普大学毕业
Graduated magna cum laude from Stanhope College.
参加了很多社团和课外活动 去过很多地方
Wide variety of clubs, extracurriculars, travel plans.
你想做什么都可以
You could've done anything you wanted,
而你却选择回到这里
and yet, you chose to come back here
在这里你的选择
where your options were...
比较有限
somewhat limited.
斯摩维尔是我的家
Smallville's home.
-我喜欢这里 -当然
- I like it here. - Certainly.
也许你能找到更能发挥你才智的工作
Perhaps you can find something more worthy of your unique gifts.
如果你想做出些真正有影响力的事
If you want to make a real impact,
我能帮你
I can be a resource.
我为帮助别人成为最好的自己而骄傲
I pride myself in helping people achieve their best selves.
斯摩维尔公报
埃吉是为了利益挖煤 不是为了共荣
这太凶残了
This is savage.
埃吉让市长帮他误导大家
Edge picked the mayor to parrot his misinformation,
所以我必须回击
so I had to reply.
是啊 但这读起来像是和一年级的辩论
Yeah, but it reads like a debate with a first grader.
市长不停地说"工作"
The mayor keeps saying "Jobs",
然后你指控他们多处违反了环保局的规定
and then you fire off a list of EPA infractions,
涉嫌抵押贷款利率膨胀诈骗
mortgage rate inflation scams,
还有一串的雇员失踪
a whole string of missing employees.
这就是我聘请你的原因
This is exactly why I hired you.
我甚至自己做了审校
I even did my own copyediting.
那部分还需要改一下
Mm, that part still needed some work.
哪块
Where?
其实我们晚上十点不开门的
We're actually not open at 10:00 at night.
你以前的合同
Your old contract.
给你律师的
For your lawyer.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们知道明天你们准备刊登的报道
We're aware of the piece you intend to publish tomorrow.
你们怎么可能知道
How could you know that?
任何这样的行为都会违反你之前的合同
Any such action would be in breach of your previous contract,
我相信你的律师会解释的
as I'm sure your lawyer will explain.
我跟你说了他会灭了你的
I told you he would crush you.
没事的
It's okay.
埃吉只是想吓我们
Edge is just trying to scare us.
但很奏效
Yeah, well, it's totally working.
《公报》负担不起
The "Gazette" can't afford to
和埃吉的律师大军相争
fight off an army of Edge's lawyers.
我们连一个律师都没有
We don't even have a lawyer.
但明天就投票了
But the vote is tomorrow.
抱歉 露易丝 但在这事解决之前
I'm sorry, Lois, but until this gets worked out,
我不能冒险刊登你写的任何东西
I can't risk publishing a word you write.
我不敢相信这是真的
I can't believe this happened.
全郡最佳外接手 塔格·哈里斯
蠢伤臂
Stupid broken arm.
蠢石膏
Stupid cast.
我这是怎么了
What is happening to me?
红 57 准备 上
Red, 57. Set, hut!
抢走了
Takeaway.
别自大 那是七♥宗♥罪♥之一
Can't get cocky. It's a cardinal sin.
在你跨过得分线之前绝对不要庆祝
Never celebrate until you cross a goal line.
好吧 十倍音速的男人
Okay, guy who runs at Mach 10.
去
Go.
所以他是防守组的
Well, that's why he plays defense.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
只是有些不好受
Yeah, it's just-it's just hard.
我坐在板凳上
It's like, I'm on the bench,
而乔丹做出关键拦截
and then Jordan's got the game ball.
我
You know? I...
其实 我觉得这对其他所有球员来说
I don't know how that's really fair to any of the players,
都不公平
to be honest.
他又不能一个人打所有位置
Well, he's not taking over the whole team.
你有机会的
There's room for you to step up.
克拉克
Clark?
英俊的丈夫
Gorgeous husband,
我一生的挚爱
love of my life, really,
我亲爱的保护者
and my dear, personal champion,
求你帮个小忙
a tiny favor to ask.
和你♥爸♥有关吗
Does it have anything to do with your dad?
没有 他进入国♥家♥安♥全♥模式了
No. He's in national security mode.
和集♥会♥有关
It has to do with the assembly.
我在想既然我的文章发表不了
I was thinking that since my article was shredded
没法揭露摩根·埃吉
and I can't technically speak out about Morgan Edge,
只能让斯摩维尔之子
the next best thing would be to have Smallville's favorite son
现身代表正义说几句了
show up and say some words on behalf of justice.
好吧
Okay.
你都这么说了
Well, when you put it that way,
-好 我会去的 -太棒了
- yeah, I'll be there. - Great.
如果可以的话
Now if you'll excuse me,
我刚得知埃吉在矿场
I just found out Edge is at the mines.
你要去和他对质吗
Whoa, you're gonna go confront him
他刚刚还派人袭击了你
after he sent a guy to attack you?
埃吉以为他控制住我了
Look, Edge thinks he has me up against the ropes.
如果我突然出现 让他措手不及
If I show up out of nowhere, knock him off balance,
也许我能从他嘴里套出些什么
maybe I'll pop something loose.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表