剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
所有的语言
All of them.
当问及你代表什么的时候
What would you say to the people of the world
你会对世界人♥民♥说些什么
when asked what you stand for?
我会认为一切都是正直美好的
I'd like to think everything good and decent.
真♥相♥ 正义
Truth, justice.
美国之路吗
The American way?
好像有人只是想要我承认
I think someone's just trying
我是在美国长大的
to get me to admit I was raised here.
停
Cut!
谁能去看看露易丝的麦克风
Can someone please take a look at Lois' mic?
各就各位 做好音效检查
All right, everybody, let's stand by for sound check.
请做好准备
Stand by please.
我觉得我们没有任何进展
I feel like we're not getting anywhere.
不敢相信
I can't believe it.
是啊 我知道 他就是在搪塞我
No, I know, he's, like, giving me the runaround.
不是的 我觉得超人喜欢你
No, not that. I think Superman is into you.
别傻了
Don't be ridiculous.
他一直那样看着你笑
The way he keeps smiling at you?
我梦想着有人那样看着我
I dream of having someone look at me like that.
我最喜欢电影的结局差不多就是这样
It's basically how all my favorite movies end.
珍妮特 他是超人 那是他的特点之一
Janet, he's Superman. It's part of his whole shtick.
他对人很友善
He looks at people in a nice way.
我现在不是以导演的身份和你说
Okay, listen, I'm not talking to you as your producer.
我现在是以你好友之一的身份在说
I'm talking to you as one of your best friends.
-我告诉你 -珍妮特
- And I am telling you... - Janet.
你们之间有一些不容忽视的化学反应
There is some serious chemistry happening...
-听我说 -如果你想跟世界上
- Listen to me. - And you need to bring your A game
最抢手的单身汉约会
if you wanna go out
你要拿出你的最佳状态
with the world's most eligible bachelor.
我没兴趣好吗
I am not interested, okay?
我已经有爱人了
I'm in love with someone else.
杂♥志♥社的克拉克
Clark from the paper.
我们已经交往了好几个月
We've been dating for a couple months.
我知道他有点傻傻的 但是我爱他
I know he's dorky, but I love him.
戴眼镜的那个
Right, the guy with the glasses.
-对 -他人很好
- Yeah. - He's so sweet.
-是 -那很好 露易丝
- Yeah. - Well, that's great, Lois.
我不知道你有爱人了
I-- I had no idea you were in love.
那是因为我还没跟任何人说 包括他
That's because I haven't told anyone yet, not even him.
随便问一个关于超人的问题
Hey, random Superman question.
他不会碰巧有超听力吧
He wouldn't happen to have super-hearing?
-我们可以开始了吗 -好好
- Can we just go? - Yeah, yeah.
我道歉 刚才那样很不专业
I apologize. That was unprofessional.
没事啊 他 他很幸运
That's okay. He's a--he's a lucky man.
别以为这样我就会对你手下留情
Don't think this means I'm gonna take it easy on you.
-你要是那么做 我可会生气的 -好啦
- I'd be offended if you did. - Okay.
准备好了吗
Ready?
我好紧张啊
I'm nervous.
没想到你也会紧张啊
I didn't think you got nervous.
克拉克 那是你妈妈 要是她不喜欢我呢
Well, it's your mom, Clark. What if she doesn't like me?
不可能的
That's not possible.
可能你没看过报纸的读者邮件版块
Maybe you haven't seen the reader mail section of the newspaper,
但相信我 你妈很可能不喜欢我
but trust me, it's very possible.
很高兴你能来
Oh, I'm so glad you could make it.
瞧这姑娘
Oh, look at you.
自打克拉克告诉我你俩的事后
Ever since Clark told me about the two of you,
我就等不及让你来农场了
I couldn't wait to have you out to the farm.
我就说吧
Told you.
我很高兴终于过来了
Well, I'm happy to finally make it.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
斯摩维尔的很多人也超想见见你
Lots of folks in Smallville are dying to meet you too.
妈 妈 你答应过我的
Mom, Mom, Mom, you promised.
克拉克 只有邻居和埃德斯坦斯一家
Oh, Clark. It's just the neighbors and Edelsteins
还有桥牌俱乐部的女孩们 所以
and, you know, girls from bridge club, so...
我很开心能和他们见面
Well, I'm very excited to meet everyone.
进屋来 给你准备午餐了
Well, come on inside. I've got lunch waiting.
她人很棒
She's wonderful.
是呀 我知道
Yeah, I know.
那你怎么不早点带她来呢
So what took you so long to bring her here?
-因为我得准备好啊 -准备好来见我吗
- Because I needed to be ready. - To meet me?
不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
我带她来这是要告诉她 我的真实身份
I brought her here to tell her who I really am.
你确定吗
Oh, are you sure?
一旦你告诉她 可就没回头路了
Once you tell her, there's no going back.
是啊 但是
Yeah, well...
我第一次见她 就知道没有回头路了
there was no going back after the first time I saw her.
亲爱的 我真为你开心
I'm so happy for you, honey.
没出什么事吧
Everything okay?
一切都好 亲爱的 都很好
Everything's perfect, dear. Just perfect.
跟我来 我想给你看样东西
You follow me. I wanna show you something.
爱你 露易丝
Love you, Lois!
我爱你 克拉克
Love you, Clark!
难以置信我和露易丝·莱恩结婚了
I can't believe I married Lois Lane.
新婚
宝贝 不论是福是祸 我都是你的人
I'm all yours, babe. For better or for worse.
要知道
You know, I...
我对大家保密了很长时间
I kept my secret from everyone for so long,
而现在我知道为什么这么做了
and now I know why.
是为了你
It's for you.
所以我们才能一起生活
So we could have this life together.
我不想和其他人共度人生
There's no one I'd rather share it with.
现在说这个可能很奇怪
This might be a weird time to say it,
但我等不及把婚礼这事告诉我爸爸了
but I can't wait to tell my dad about the wedding.
他一定会很开心
He's gonna be so excited.
我是说 他的全息投影会表现出很开心
I mean, as excited as a hologram can get, I guess.
那他要等咱们度完蜜月了
Well, he's gonna have to wait till after the honeymoon.
儿子 你的婚礼办得怎么样
How was your marriage ceremony, son?
那天很完美
It was the perfect day.
露易丝特别美
Lois looked beautiful.
真希望你也在现场
I wish you could have been there.
儿子 我要你现在离开这
I need you to get out of here now, Son.
-爸 出什么事了 -走
- Father, what's happening? - Go!
快走啊
Get out of here now!
宝贝 我要告诉你件事
Hey, babe, there's something I need to tell you.
-露易丝 今天是周几 -我怀孕了
- Lois, what day is it? - I'm pregnant.
-你怀孕了 -是的
- You're pregnant? - Yes.
我懂 我们未曾尝试过要孩子
I know, we weren't even trying.
甚至 都不知道咱们能要上孩子
We didn't even know this was possible,
但浴室里的3根验孕棒
but there are three pregnancy tests in the bathroom,
都显示我怀孕了
and they all say the same thing.
咱们要当爸爸妈妈了
We're gonna be parents.
好的 露易丝 就在你进来之前
Okay, Lois, something really strange happened
发生了些奇怪的事
right before you came out.
我也不敢相信
I can't believe it either.
就像我们度蜜月时你说的话
It's like you said on our honeymoon.
这就是你保守秘密的原因
This is why you kept your secret.
所以我们才能一起生活
So we can share our life together.
现在 我们能组建家庭了
And now we can have a family.
在这之前我都不知道我如此渴望家庭
I didn't even realize I wanted one this badly until now.
是的 我也是
Yeah. Yeah, me too.
好 说实话 你想要男孩儿还是女孩儿
Okay, be honest, you want a boy or a girl?
我 我只想孩子健康
I--I just want the baby to be healthy.
拜托 克拉克 这回答也太老套了
Come on, Clark. That's so predictable.
什么 我真是这么想的
What? It's true.
好啦 我要直说啦
All right, well, I'm just gonna say it.
-我想要个女孩 -好
- I want a girl. - Okay.
-天啊 -一切都还好吧
- Oh, my. - Is everything okay?
是的 都很好
Yes, it's just more okay.
看起来你们要迎来一对双胞胎了
Looks like you two are going to have twins.
什么 你确定吗
What? Are you sure?
那是...那个
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表