剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
with reverse mortgages
证明你很有能力
shows me you're not just highly competent.
人们也信任你
You also have the people's trust.
我想用这种信任来复兴斯摩维尔
And I want to use that trust to revitalize Smallville,
就从社区中心开始
starting with the community center.
-好 -我很感激
- Yeah. - I'm grateful.
我不知道该说什么了
I-I don't know what to say.
你看到起薪后
Well, when you see your new starting salary,
就会答应了
you'll say yes.
由此开创你的未来 埃吉公♥司♥
我该去处理她吗
Should I deal with her?
何必呢
Why bother?
她能做什么
What can she do?
想出怎么进去了吗
Figured out how to get in there yet?
和你进度差不多 马库斯
Doing about as well as you, Marcus.
希望最优秀的记者拔得头筹
May the best reporter win.
他只是担心你
Uh, he's just worried about you man.
你得别那么苛责老爸
You need to cut Dad a little slack.
我知道他只是在照顾我
I know he's just looking out for me,
但他觉得我是玻璃做的
but he thinks I'm made of glass.
这是我的机会
This is my shot
终于能让大都会的那些脑残看看谁是老大
to finally show those Metropolis d-bags who's boss.
拜托 我不会错失这个机会的
Come on. I'm not gonna sit that out.
我明白 但我只是说 怎么了
I get that. But I'm just saying, what?
你不用每次都摔门吧
You don't have to slam it every time.
老兄 我都没用力
Dude, I didn't even slam it at all.
你们好啊
Oh, hey, guys.
我的天 你的脸怎么了
Oh, my God, what happened to your face?
你回家路上被人揍了吗还是怎么的
Did you get beat up on your way home or something?
我们今早在前院里练习
We were running plays this morning in the front yard,
他被我晃了一下 绊倒了
and then I juked him, and he tripped and fell.
我希望你明天在比赛上能发挥得好些
Well, I hope you do better tomorrow at the game,
因为大老远去大都会看到你吃土
'cause I'd hate to go all the way to Metropolis
我会很失望
just to see you eat it.
-你会来吗 -对啊
- You're coming? - Uh, yeah.
朋友可以去支持朋友的 对吧
Friends can root for friends, right?
我想我开始明白
I think I'm starting to see
为什么你对这场比赛这么上心了
why you're so hyped for this game, huh?
怎么了 乔丹 乔丹
What? Hey, hey, hey, Jordan, Jordan.
怎么了
What's going on? Hey. Hey.
乔丹 乔丹 看着我 看着我
Jordan. Jordan. Look at me, look at me.
呼吸 呼吸 拜托 呼吸
Just breathe. Just breathe. Please, just breathe.
刚那是怎么回事
Hey. Hey. What the hell was that?
那不是 那不是恐慌发作
Okay, that is not-that is not a panic attack.
是我的头
It's my head.
自从被塔格袭击后
Since Tag jumped me,
我就总是能听到很大声的高频噪音
I've been hearing this really loud high-pitched noise.
乔丹 如果这和你的超能力有关
Jordan, if this has to do with your superpowers,
那你就得告诉老爸
then you need to tell Dad.
你也许需要去堡垒
You might need to go to the fortress
看是哪里出问题了
to figure out what's wrong.
我们不能告诉老爸 好吗
We can't tell Dad, all right?
乔丹 你得告诉他
Jordan, you need to tell him.
如果我们告诉老爸
Look, if we tell Dad,
他肯定不会让我参加明天的球赛
he won't let me play football tomorrow.
-乔丹 -乔 让我任性一次
- Jordan. - Jon, let me have this.
那些大都会的家伙 伍德鲁姆 卡特 坎帕纳
Those Metropolis guys--Woodrum, Cutter, Campana--
他们当初让我生活在水深火热之中
they've made my life hell.
让我让他们闭嘴 就这一次
Just let me shut them up, just this once.
好 拜
All right, bye.
是比尔·黑斯廷斯 他下周开始上班
It's Bill Hastings. He starts work next week.
自从他儿子出生后就没见他这么激动过
Hadn't heard him this excited since Junior was born.
你在改变大家的人生 宝贝
You're changing lives, babe.
是啊
Yeah.
你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
很蠢 但 我不知道 我只是以为
It's silly, but I don't know, I just--I thought
埃吉可能会给我安排职位
that Edge might have had something for me, you know?
管理工作之类的
Some managerial work or something like that.
我知道 但那真的是你想要的吗
I know. But do you really want that?
我是说你喜欢当消防员
I mean, you love being a fireman,
而如果得到升职的是我
and if I'm getting this promotion,
对我们来说不是双赢吗
isn't that a win for both of us?
我马上回来 宝贝
I'll be right back, baby.
露易丝 我去叫拉娜
Lois. Let me go grab Lana.
其实凯尔 我也希望能和你谈谈
Actually, Kyle, I was hoping that I could talk to you, too.
进来吧
Come on in.
这也许听起来有些离奇 但我有理由认为
This may sound bizarre, but I have reason to believe
摩根·埃吉在进行非法且危险的行动
that Morgan Edge is engaged in both illegal and dangerous activity,
我想请你们帮我进到矿里
and I'm asking for your help to get into the mines
让我能证明我的说法
so that I can prove it.
让我理清楚
So let me get this straight.
尽管埃吉刚让拉娜高升
Even though Edge just gave Lana this massive promotion,
你想让我们背着他
you want us to go behind his back
帮你做这个新闻报道
and help you with a news story.
-我知道这个请求有些过 -确实挺过
- I know it's a big ask. - It's pretty big, yeah.
不止是我怀疑
Listen, I'm not alone in my suspicions.
你们都知道我认识超人
You both know that I know Superman.
他也在查埃吉
He's looking into Edge, too.
-超人 为什么 -我现在还不能告诉你
- Superman? What for? - I can't tell you that yet.
你当然不能
Of course you can't.
但克拉克知道这事吗
But does Clark know about this?
他不知道我来这 我只是想向你们解释
He doesn't know I'm here, no. I'm just trying to explain--
解释什么
Explain what?
你什么都证明不了 你什么证据都没有
You've got no proof. You got no evidence.
凯尔 能告诉你的话我肯定会告诉你
Kyle, I would tell you if I could.
请你相信我
I am asking you to trust me.
好 你想让我相信你
Oh, okay, you want me to trust you?
你知道我该做什么 我该打给埃吉
You know what I should do is, I should call Edge
我们还该申请个限制令
and we should get a restraining order.
好了凯尔 拜托
Okay, Kyle, please.
我刚和我的一个兄弟通完电♥话♥
Listen, I just got off the phone with a buddy of mine
他下岗八个月了
who hadn't worked in eight months.
他要养家糊口 露易丝
He's got mouths to feed, Lois.
而现在埃吉是唯一一个
And right now Edge is the only person
给他的家庭生存下去的机会的人
that's giving his family a chance to survive.
我知道看起来他是在帮忙
I know it seems like he's helping,
-但他 -不 他是在帮忙
- but he has - No, he is helping...
比你帮的多多了
a lot more than you are.
我来找你们是因为你们是我的朋友
I came to you guys because you're my friends
而我需要帮助
and I need help.
我知道我的看法可能偏颇
I know I maybe be biased,
但你不知道看着这个小镇干涸是什么感觉
but you don't know what it's like to see this town dry up.
我看到的那些事 被取消抵押赎回权的那些人
The things I've seen, foreclosing on people--
这是我们伸出援助之手的机会
this is our chance to help.
抱歉 露易丝
I'm sorry, Lois.
拉娜 你知道我尊敬你
Lana, you know that I respect you.
所以我要跟你说 他包藏祸心
So I am telling you, something sinister is going on here.
可能等到不可挽回时 你才会发现
And you might not find out what it is until it's too late.
所以请小心
So just be careful.
-我们为什么来这 -训练
- So why are we down here? - Training.
你们祖父以前用这个教我
This is stuff your grandfather used to teach me
怎么控制自己的力量
how to control my strength.
现在轮到我给你些指点了
Now it's my turn to give you a few pointers.
为何 为了让他能从塔格手下保护自己吗
Why, so he can, like, protect himself from Tag or something?
有那个原因 还有你的力量未经打磨
Well, there's that, and given your raw power,
我们想确保你能控制它
we want to make sure you can control it.
是啊 我是说要是超能力失控就太糟了
Yeah, I mean, a random super freak-out would really suck.
对 总之
Yeah. Anyway...
从这个开始
let's start with this.
是要我把这东西弄成两半吗
Am I somehow supposed to crack this in half?
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表