剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
*所以我说 嘿*
*So I say, hey*
*让你的微光闪耀吧*
*Let your little light shine*
*让你的微光闪耀吧*
*Let your little light shine*
*让全世界都看到*
*For the world to see*
*嘿 让你的微光闪耀吧*
*Hey, let your little light shine*
*让你的微光闪耀吧*
*Let your little light shine*
*让全世界都看到*
*For the world to see*
你还在考虑让特拉斯克去
Are you still considering Trask?
实际上 我想我们需要露易丝
Actually, I think we need Lois.
-拜托 萨姆 - 她可以照顾好她自己
- Oh, come on, Sam. - She can handle herself.
我知道她可以 放在平时 我也会同意你
I know she can, and normally I would agree,
但是这个人娶了另一个世界里的她
but this guy was married to another world's version of her.
他们有个家庭 有孩子 一个叫娜塔莉的女孩
They had a family, a child, a daughter named Natalie.
延用了我妈妈 也是你失去的宝宝的名字
After my mother? Same name as the baby you lost.
是 是很古怪 但是
Yeah. It's weird, but
没有时间去想古怪不古怪了
there's no time for weird.
我在试着拯救世界
I'm trying to save the world,
我们查出他计划的最好机会就是
and the best chance we have to figure out his agenda
让我的女儿去做她最拿手的事
is to let my daughter do what she does best.
我了解这个基地
I know this facility.
想最快速出去的话 我们应该在刚刚的地方左转
If you wanted the fastest exit, we should've made that left.
我们现在要停留一下
We're making a pit stop.
在武装齐全的毒贩边停留
At an armed dealer.
我明白了 你很害怕
I get it. You're afraid.
如果你现在逃开 无论你带我到哪里
If you make a break, Superman might have to track you
超人都有可能要跟踪你而来
wherever you're taking me.
还是因为你不敢跟他面对面
Or is it because you can't face him?
我可以打败超人
I can beat Superman.
他的能力我都有
I have all the power he has,
我需要的额外的优势
and the extra advantage I need...
就在这里
is right here.
我可以看你们互相厮杀
I get to watch you kill each other.
情况汇报
Status?
长官 五号♥区发出警报 艾恩斯呢
Sir, alarms in Sector Five. Where's Irons?
未知 摄像头都坏了 有未证实的报告称
Unknown. Cams are down and unconfirmed reports
囚禁室里有一具尸体
put a body in prisoner holding.
长官 是特拉斯克 他已经死了
Sir, it's Trask. He's dead, sir.
-快去找罗塞提 -我去找他
- Get me eyes on Rosetti. - I'll find him.
等下 那里是第五区 你不能去
Wait. It's Sector Five. You can't go.
那是你存储氪石的地方
That's where you're keeping your stockpile of kryptonite.
那是个研发实验室
It's a research and development lab,
有十几个以氪石为核心的原型机
about a dozen prototypes for kryptonite-based weapons,
碎片手雷 刃型武器
fragment grenades, bladed weapons,
喷雾器 生物气弹
aerosol sprays, biochemical gas.
也就是说 如果你去那
Bottom line, you go down there,
有可能你就没法活着回来
there's a chance you don't come back alive.
指引我一下 将军 这里我什么都看不到
Talk to me, General. I'm blind down here.
目前还是没有图像 但是你肯定能看到
The feed is still out, but you can't miss it.
门号♥7734
It's number 7734.
艾恩斯在哪里
Where's Irons?
无论他策划了什么 我都可以帮你
Whatever he's got planned, I can help you.
你完全想错了
You've got it all wrong.
唯一需要帮助的囚犯是你
The only prisoner who needs help is you.
整个基地都被封锁了
The entire facility is on lockdown?
帮我联♥系♥莱恩将军
Get me General Lane.
快走
Go.
任何一个没穿红色斗篷的人
Anyone not in a red cape,
都是武装且极其危险的对象
consider them armed and extremely dangerous.
爸爸 怎么回事
Dad, what's going on?
看到了吗 你站错边了
You see? You're on the wrong side.
算你运气好 我还有任务要完成
You're lucky I have a mission to complete.
在我的世界 我们有自己的7734
On my world, we had our own 7734.
在我所有杀氪星人的武器中
Out of all the weapons I used to kill Kryptonians,
这是我最喜欢的
this was my favorite.
我不是你的敌人
I'm not your enemy.
我想 我为什么要冒险呢
I figure, why take the chance?
把武器放下
Drop the weapon now!
-住手 -别开枪
- Stop! - Hold your fire!
你想见我 我来了
You wanted to see me? Here I am.
-你该离开这 露易丝 -我哪都不会去
- You should go, Lois. - I'm not going anywhere.
-随你便吧 -约翰 我知道娜塔莉的事
- Suit yourself. - John, I know about Natalie!
我知道你的世界发生了什么
I know what happened on your world,
你和你的家庭发生了什么
to you, and to your family.
那你应该知道我为什么必须这么做
Then you know why I have to do this.
别这样
Please.
我能在你的眼里看到愤怒
Please, I see the anger in your eyes.
在其下藏着某些我也深有同感的感受
It's covering something i can relate to
是一种折磨 它源于你总想着如果失败了该怎么办
the torture that comes from wondering if you failed,
源于你总反思当时是否能做些什么就能救下他们
if there was something you could've done to save them,
但是 并没有 如果当时有 你一定能想到
but there wasn't. If there had been, you would've found it.
她们已经死了 这不是你的错
They're gone, and it's not your fault,
但这也不是他的错
but it's not his fault, either.
你不知道会发生什么
You don't know what's coming.
约翰 我们的世界是不同的
John, our worlds are different.
我们的超人是好人
Our Superman is good.
他永远不会背弃我们
He would never turn on us, ever.
-你怎么知道 =我知道
- How can you know that? - I know.
如果你杀了他
And if you kill him,
一个无辜的人 一个英雄
an innocent man, a hero,
那你成为了什么东西
what does that make you?
听起来你在慢慢好转
Sounds like you're on the mend.
嗯 呼吸好多了 刚刚真是好险
Yeah. Breathing is better. That was some nasty stuff.
那气体是一种实验性的合成氪气
The gas was an experimental, synthetic kryptonite
专门用来入侵你的呼吸系统
designed to invade your respiratory system,
从内部削弱你
weaken you from the inside,
让你更容易被普通的手段击败
leave you vulnerable to more traditional tactics.
你应该我只是出于未雨绸蒙
You should know it was my sincere intention
这些东西都不会派上用场
none of this would ever be deployed.
萨姆 你不用当着我的面撒谎
Sam, I want to save you the trouble of lying to my face.
我一切为你考虑
I hope for the best,
但我的职责就是做好最坏的准备
but it's my job to prepare for the worst,
就算是你
even when it comes to you.
很抱歉让你以这种方式发现了
I am sorry you had to find out like this.
信任是相互的 我明白
Trust goes both ways. I know.
我知道我需要努力才能重新获得你的信任
And I know I have some work to do to regain yours.
关于罗塞蒂
About Rosetti--
他家三代都是军人
He was third-generation military.
他热爱自己的职业 自己的国家
Loved his job, his country,
从来没有超人的能力
never showed a hint of superhuman ability.
如果不是他呢
And what if it wasn't him?
德里克·鲍威尔自杀的时候
When Derek Powell killed himself,
他暗示他并不是自己
he implied that he was someone else,
说我不再孤单了
said that I wasn't alone anymore.
-这到底是什么意思 -我不知道
- Meaning what, exactly? - I don't know.
露易丝有一个猜测
Lois has a theory.
她觉得摩根·埃奇已经找到办法
She thinks that Morgan Edge has found a way
将外星生物感知转移到人类宿主身上
to transfer alien sentience into human hosts.
氪星的吗
Kryptonians?
你是想跟我说约翰·艾恩斯可能是对的吗
Are you telling me John Irons might be right?
摩根·埃奇很可能在构建大军
It's very possible that Morgan Edge is building an army.
恭喜各位
Congratulations.
人力管理
埃奇先生因为各位对于我们团队
Mr. Edge has singled out everyone here
无畏的贡献而挑选了各位
for their fearless devotion to our team.
等他回到城里
As soon as he's back in town,
他会单独照你们聊
he'll speak to each of you individually,
我相信你们的忠诚会得到奖励
and I assure you your loyalty will be rewarded.
你们都会实现完美的自我
You will each achieve your perfect selves.
萨拉
Sarah.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, okay?
听着 我得知了一些坏消息
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表