剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
我最深刻的记忆
My most vivid memories
就是我的人生彻底改变 的那段日子
are of the days when my life changed.
我还记得我刚来到这地球上
I remember coming to this Earth,
阳光第一次照到我的脸上的感觉
feeling the sun on my face for the first time.
天啊 乔纳森
Oh, my God, Jonathan.
是一个小男孩
It's a baby boy.
慢点 玛莎
Hold on, Martha.
听到我父母的声音
Hearing the voices of my parents.
肯特
你和我们一起吗
Are you gonna join us?
我妈妈说我是他们最大的惊喜
My mother called me their greatest surprise.
不过 惊喜可远远不止一个
And boy, there sure were lots of them.
斯摩维尔丰收节
我记得可爱的斯摩维尔
I remember loving Smallville--
镇上的人 社区
the people, the community,
芝麻绿豆的小事看起来都很重要
how the small things were the big things.
我本来以为我会一直住在这里
And I thought I'd live there forever.
-爸爸 -乔纳森
- Dad? - Jonathan?
-爸爸 爸爸 -乔纳森
- Dad! Dad! - Jonathan!
爸爸 醒醒啊 赶紧打急救电♥话♥
Dad, wake up! Somebody call 911!
但是我爸爸的死让我走上了一条不同的路
But my father's death set me on a different path.
最后 我搬到了大都会
Eventually, I moved to Metropolis
成为了命中注定该成为的那个人
to become who I was meant to be.
给 朋友
There you go, friend.
谢谢 衣服真帅
Thanks. Cool costume.
谢谢 妈妈给我做的
Thanks. My mom made it for me.
但我最深刻的记忆
But my most vivid memory of all
是我遇到她的那一天
was the day I met her.
各位 我们是大都会
Everyone in here, we're the most
民众们最可靠的朋友
dependable friends the people of Metropolis have.
-记住这一点 -是 先生
- You remember that. - Uh, yes, sir.
跟着莱恩 她会教你怎么做
Stick with Lane. She'll show you the ropes.
谁是莱恩 先生
Uh, Lane, sir?
谁要你打领带的
Who told you to wear a tie?
我来猜猜 隆巴德吗 别管他
Let me guess. Lombard? Ignore him.
不过他的确能搞到流星队的包厢票
Though he can get box seats to the Meteors.
-你喜欢棒球吗 -当然了
- You like baseball? - Uh, uh, of course.
谁不喜欢美国国民消遣呢 莱恩小姐
I mean, who doesn't like America's pastime, Miss Lane?
叫我露易丝 你刚刚说你叫什么来着
It's Lois. What'd you say your name was again?
肯特 克拉克 克拉克 ·肯特
Uh, Kent. Clark. Clark Kent.
抱歉
Sorry.
以前可没遇到叫克拉克的
Hmm. Never met a Clark before.
我也没遇到过叫露易丝的
Oh, uh, I've never met a Lois before.
-谢谢 -其实有的
- Thanks. - Actually, there was
我一年级老师叫露易丝·汉尼根
my first-grade teacher, Lois Hannigan,
我猜严格来说...严格来说
so I guess technically-- oh, tech--technically,
你是第二个
you'd be the second.
我们相爱了
We fell in love.
我和露易丝说了我的真实身份
I told Lois who I really was,
我的真实来处
where I came from.
我们结了婚
We married,
新婚
一起买♥♥下了我们第一个家
got our first place together...
生下了双胞胎
The twins came.
兄弟俩很不一样
They were as different as brothers get.
小心
Look out!
乔纳森很省心
Jonathan was easy.
永远快乐 永远在微笑
Always happy, always smiling.
好样的 孩子
Good job, babe!
但是乔丹则更...有难度
And things with Jordan were more...challenging.
-乔丹 别喊了 -暴怒 夜惊
- Jordan? Stop it. - Tantrums, night terrors.
一年前 他被诊断出患有社交焦虑症
A year ago, he was diagnosed with social anxiety disorder.
ACE化工厂发生爆♥炸♥
超人协助搭载机发射
超人拯救烟囱
突然之间 我就变成了这样
And suddenly, here I am,
住在大都会 养着两个少年
living in Metropolis, raising two teenage boys,
娶了全世界最著名的记者
married to the most famous journalist in the world...
为了我所爱的人 努力把这个世界变得更安全
Trying to make the world safer for the people I love.
突发新闻
核反应堆融毁
这边 这边 这边
Here, here. Here!
这东西还有多久会炸开
How long we got before this thing pops its top?
-最多还有几分钟 -放射范围呢
- A few minutes, tops. - The fallout?
整个中城市
As far as Metropolis.
拜托啊 超人
Come on, Superman.
换热器坏了
The heat exchanger's offline.
水箱他妈的在哪里
Where's the damn water tanker?
这些冷气可没有用
His cold breath isn't gonna fix it.
我们得在反应堆容器里重新装水
We need water back in the reactor vessel,
不然就会发生福岛核电站那样的融毁事件了
or we're gonna have a meltdown the size of Fukushima.
-没有水了 -水箱
- It's out of water! - Tanks!
冷却下来了
It's cooling down.
超人和露易丝
第一季第一集
就像牡蛎溪那次一样
It's just like Oyster Creek.
冷却塔里有裂缝
Same kind of crack in the cooling tower.
为什么厂里没有一个人看到什么
How is it no one at either plant saw anything?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
但是要是想偷偷带工具进来是不可能的
But you can't get equipment in here unnoticed.
两道裂缝都是人为造成的
Both cracks were man-made.
我担心的是这个
That's what concerns me.
你最近经常会出来
You've been putting in a lot of OT lately.
我女儿不介意吗
My daughter okay with that?
我要担心的可不是她
She's not the one I have to worry about.
贝丝又要唠叨我了
Bass are gonna start biting again soon.
我想着什么时候带乔纳森去钓鱼
Was thinking I'd take Jonathan fishing.
也许这次你可以把乔丹也带来
Maybe even get Jordan to come this time.
我和露易丝说说什么时候聚一聚
I'll talk to Lois about some dates.
晚安 将军
Night, General.
快递车砸到了你的车上吗
And the delivery truck crashed into your car?
一辆没有车牌的卡车
It was an unmarked box truck?
你能稍微等一下吗
Can you hold on one sec?
我明天一大早要去拿福斯韦尔的拷贝
I gotta get Foswell copy first thing in the morning.
好
Okay.
你的晚饭在冰箱里
Your plate's in the fridge,
乔纳森有事情要说
Jonathan's got some news,
以及跟乔丹道歉
and apologize to Jordan;
你今天没去参加心理治疗
you missed therapy today.
抱歉...
Sorry about that. Yeah...
你怎么知道她是谁
Well, how do you know who she is?
-进来吧 -你从来没有见过她
- Come in. - You've never met her.
怎么了 妈妈说你 有事要告诉我
What's up? Mom said you had news.
伊莉莎 稍等
Uh, Eliza, one second.
好的
Yeah, um, yeah.
我...我开始打四分卫了
I'm--I'm actually starting QB.
-校队吗 -是的
- For varsity? - Yep.
是的
Yeah, um.
我觉得我是第一个打四分卫的新生
Think--think I'm the first freshman to ever do it,
有些高年级的人很不爽
and some of the upperclassmen are pretty ticked off.
别担心他们
Don't worry about them.
担心 我才不担心 太爽了
Worry? Nah, it's awesome.
你应该看看他们的表情
You should've seen their faces.
老爸
Dad.
对对 好的
Right, yeah. Okay. Okay.
-伊莉莎 你好 -你好
- Hi, Eliza! - Hi.
-恭喜 -谢谢 老爸
- Hey, congrats. - Thanks, Dad.
-为你感到骄傲 -好 谢谢
- Proud of you. - Th-- okay, thanks.
-抱歉 我走了 -没事
- Sorry. I'm out of here. - All right.
你这个的超人很厉害嘛
Wow, you, you make a pretty good Superman.
超人太无趣了 我是雷电
Superman's boring. I'm Raiden.
抱歉 我...
Sorry I--
我错过了今天的治疗
I missed our therapy today.
我去威奇塔市做采访
I was in Wichita for a story--
妈妈说了 你赶不上飞机回来
You couldn't catch a flight back. Mom said.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表