剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
太糟糕了 他们准备怎么办
That's awful. What are they gonna do?
不知道
I don't know.
大部分人已经
Most people already gave
把该给的都给了
everything they have to offer.
莎伦·鲍威尔刚才在活动中心附近
Sharon Powell was hanging around outside the Center.
火场吗
At the fire?
-对 -德里克在那吗
- Yeah. - Was Derek there?
不 但看起来她在找什么人
No. It seemed like she was looking for someone, though.
-可能是在找他 -听起来不对劲
- It could've been him. - That doesn't sound right.
我准备过去开始采访了
I'm gonna go down and start asking questions.
孩子们 你们最爱的披萨
Guys, got your favorite pizza.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
伊莉莎今早把他甩了
Eliza dumped him this morning.
我会跟他谈谈的
I'll go talk to him.
第一次分手都不好过
First breakups are rough.
就像进了REO快速马车的贼窝似的
Pretty much crawled into an REO Speedwagon rabbit hole.
REO快速马车是80年代的热门乐队
快速马车
Speedwagon?
-算了没事 -好吧
- Never mind. - All right.
乔纳森
Jonathan?
乔丹就非得
Jordan just had to go
对全世界都说一遍 是吧
and announce it to the world, huh?
他只是担心你
He's just worried about you.
我也是 你想谈谈吗
So am I. Do you wanna talk about it?
有什么可谈的呢 很明显
What is there to talk about? I mean, clearly,
她知道她能找到比偏远小镇的
she knows that she can do better than dating some kid
无名小子更好的人
from some middle-of-nowhere town.
这对她来说一定也很复杂 宝贝
I'm sure it's complicated for her, too, sweetie.
我们搬来这里很突然
Our move here was really sudden.
你真的要站在她这边吗
Are you seriously taking her side right now?
不 我只是说
No. I'm just saying,
我从前也年轻过
as a former teenage girl myself,
你得给她一点时间
you gotta give it some time.
她哪天醒来或许会想起来
She might wake up and remember
你有多好
how incredible you are.
如果她没有 那是她的损失
And if she doesn't, then it's her loss.
谢谢你的《都市女孩》专栏建议
Well, thanks for your Cosmo Girl opinion,
说真的 我现在只想一个人静静
but, honestly, I just want to be left alone right now.
应激警告 莱恩
Trigger warning, Lane.
我不想你回想起
Don't want you having any flashbacks
你车子的事
to what happened to your car.
知道是什么造成的吗
Any idea what caused this?
不确定
Not sure.
我不知道哪个更古怪
You know, I don't know what's more confusing,
这破事的起因还是结尾
how the damn thing started or how it ended.
有人受伤吗
Was anybody hurt?
汤姆·米切尔
Tom Mitchell.
我在你的烧烤派对上见过他 人不错
I met him at your barbecue. Nice guy.
他是我婚礼上的伴郎
He was the best man at my wedding.
他大概是组里
You know, probably the bravest person
最勇敢的人
we got on this crew.
他会没事的吧
Is gonna be okay?
情况并不好
You know, it's not looking good.
除非你有别的问题
So unless you got any more questions--
我确实有 不好意思
I do have one, sorry.
你在活动中心附近见过这个人吗
Have you seen this guy anywhere near the Center?
寻人启事
德里克·鲍威尔
Derek Powell?
我可能看到过他
I might've seen him
在中心后面
come around the back.
为什么问这个
W--why are you asking?
我有个故事得找他聊聊
I need to talk to him about a story.
感谢你抽空 关于你的朋友我很遗憾
Thanks for your time. I'm sorry about your friend.
克丽丝 凯尔在消防车抵达时
Chrissy, Kyle saw Derek Powell at the Center
在活动中心看到德里克了
as the fire trucks arrived.
这非常可疑
Well, that's 50 shades of suspicious.
我们没什么确切证明
We don't know anything for sure yet.
我的大记者直觉告诉我
My big reporter energy knows something
德里克·鲍威尔有大问题
crazy weird's going on with Derek Powell.
我要你让他妈妈
I need you to get his mom
马上到公报报社
and get her to The Gazette right now.
-马上就办 -莱恩小姐
- On it. - Miss Lane?
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
餐厅
你是记者吗
So you're a reporter?
是的
That's right.
马库斯·布里奇沃特
Marcus Bridgewater.
好像有听说过
Sounds vaguely familiar.
-政客吗 -路透社的
- Politico? - Reuters.
主要做公♥司♥报道
Mainly do business coverage,
重点做大科技公♥司♥方面
focusing on big tech.
我有工程背景
I have a background in engineering.
我之前在路德公♥司♥工作
I used to work at LutherCorps.
莱克斯·卢瑟 唯一比摩根·埃奇还坏的人
Lex Luthor, the only human being worse than Morgan Edge.
那家伙
Guy, uh--
确实有自己的秘密
Definitely has his secrets.
那是什么风把路透社的科技记者
So what exactly brings a "Reuters" tech reporter
吹到了堪萨斯州斯摩维尔
to Smallville, Kansas?
你
You.
我是你的粉丝 在拜读了你的
I'm a huge fan. And after reading your piece
-摩根·埃吉的报道后 -大量修改的报道
- on Morgan Edge-- - My heavily redacted piece.
我想背后可能还有更大的故事
I thought there might be a bigger story here,
所以我调查了一番
so I did a little digging.
-你想抢走我的报道吗 -我没这个意思
- You trying to poach my story? - That's not my intent.
只想加入露易丝队
Just wanna be on team Lois.
最近我手下已经没什么值得报道的人了
Not sure I have much of a roster these days.
你还有超人
Still have Superman.
除非你离开大都会后
Unless someone else is covering him
有别人开始报道他了
now that you've left Metropolis?
他是个公众人物 任何人都能报道他
He's a public figure. Anyone can cover him.
确实 但是你是唯一一个
Yeah, but, you're the one
似乎总知道些内情的人
who seems to always have the inside track.
他就是个我报道的人
He's just someone I report on.
对 但没有你 我想我们都知道
Sure, but, without you, I think we all know
大家对那家伙会有更多的疑问
there'd be a lot more questions about the guy.
那你有摩根·埃奇的什么料
So, what is it you have on Morgan Edge?
暂时没有 但我想我或许
Nothing yet. But I think I may
找到了去矿洞里看看的方法
have found a way to get a look inside the mines.
谢谢
Thanks.
听着不怎么合法
Doesn't exactly sound legal.
你知道的越少越好
The less you know, the better.
如果你真的挖出了什么料
Well, if you manage to dig something up,
打给我
give me a call.
或许我们可以一起署名
Maybe we'll split the byline?
先看看你找了什么材料
Let's see what you come up with first.
他真的对你那么说了吗
He really said that to you?
他连说的胆量都没有
Didn't even have the nerve.
就发了个信息
He sent me a text, I mean--
他才刚回到我身边 然后突然之间
I just got him back, and--and out of nowhere,
他需要"空间"了
he needs "Space"?
他说了要去哪吗
He say anything about where he's going?
我能看看那条短♥信♥吗
Any chance I can see that text?
当然
Sure.
你和德里克不会是共享手♥机♥套餐的吧
You and Derek wouldn't be sharing a phone plan, by any chance?
德里克
得清醒下头脑 给我点时间
这年头不共享谁还付得起话费了
It's the only way anyone can afford it these days.
找到我的手♥机♥ 位置
德里克的手♥机♥
你问这个干什么
Why do you ask?
克劳福德街1247号♥
我只想抱怨下
I just wanted to vent.
天呐 这些电♥话♥公♥司♥真是腐♥败♥ 对吧
God, those phone companies are such crooks, right?
爸
Hey, Dad, um,
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表