剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
Eat anything yet?
不饿
Not hungry.
你听到他们说的话了吗
Have you heard anything that they've said?
他们毫无发现
They got nothing.
就算有这些最先进的科技 他们也无能为力
All this state-of-the-art tech, and they can't do anything.
但是我们可以 乔丹
We can though. Jordan, listen.
约翰·艾恩斯攻击老爸的时候
When dad was attacked by John Irons,
你听到他说话 然后我们找到了他
you heard him, and then we found where he was.
他们当时在几公里外之外
Yeah, they were a couple miles away.
所以呢
So?
所以老爸有可能在世界上的任何地方
So Dad could be anywhere in the entire world.
那重要吗
Why does that matter?
重要吧
It just does.
乔丹 老爸说他可以听到所有大规模波动的
Jordan, Dad said that he can hear all of the fluctuations
声波频率
in the collective sonic frequency.
但是他也说过那需要在堡垒里
Yeah, but he also said that it took years
经过多年的训练才行
of training at the fortress in order to do that.
乔丹 听我说
Jordan, listen to me.
这就像在地窖里打训练一样
This is just like punching that training log in the cellar, okay?
就这么简单
It's just like it.
你可以的
You could do it,
但是你必须相信你可以
but you had to believe you could do it.
这次你也可以的
And can do this, too.
这里人太多了
Yeah, well, there's too many people here.
那我们去找个地方
Okay, so let's find a spot.
来 你可以的
Come on, you can do this.
我们走
Come on.
最后一次发现超人的地方是这个农场吗
And Superman's last known location was this farm?
没错
That's right.
超人拯救了被埃奇转化的所有人后
Edge came after me and the boys after Superman saved everyone
埃奇来找我和我儿子们
Edge was turning to create his army.
然后超人就这样同意用他的意识来做交换吗
And then Superman just agreed to have his consciousness replaced?
为了救我们 为我们争取时间
To spare our lives and buy us some time,
但是他给我暗示
but he signaled me.
他想要我联♥系♥你
He wanted me to contact you
这样我们就能找到埃奇 阻止他
so that we could find Edge and stop him.
你认为他们在沙漠里吗 萨姆
And you think they're somewhere in the desert, Sam?
根据我们收集到的情报来看 是的
Based on intelligence we've gathered, yes.
约翰 你比任何人都知道这当中的风险
John, you know better than anyone what's at risk here.
是的
I do.
所以我们需要你帮忙想一个营救计划
Which is why we need your help to come up with a rescue plan.
营救计划
A rescue plan?
露易丝 超人一定知道他有可能回不来了
Lois, Superman must have known there was a chance he'd be turned.
如果他发信♥号♥♥让你来找我
If he signaled you to bring me in,
他知道可能性是只有一个希望
he knows the likelihood is, there is only one hope.
为了拯救世界
To save this world,
我要不惜一切代价杀了他
I need to put him down by any means necessary.
不行 约翰 我们不能杀超人
No, John. We're not killing Superman.
这不是我打电♥话♥给你的原因
That's not why I called you.
你自己也说过 他发信♥号♥♥叫你打给我
You said it yourself. He signaled you to call me.
他为什么会这么做
Why would he do that?
我不知道原因 但我知道他是不会放弃的
I don't know why, but I know he's not giving up.
露易丝 他知道他要对付的是什么
Lois, he knows what he's up against.
他在尽力阻止世界末日的发生
He's trying to stop the end of the world.
救他就是阻止世界末日的发生
We do that by saving him.
超人是我们对抗摩根·埃奇的最好盟友
Look, Superman's our greatest ally against Morgan Edge.
在这个节骨眼上
At this juncture,
排除救援的可能性是战术上的错误
it would be a tactical error to rule out a rescue.
不 让地球
No, a tactical error
像我的星球一样陨落才是战术上的错误
would be to let this Earth fall the way that mine did.
他只花了七分钟的时间就把大都会给毁灭了
It took him seven minutes to wipe out Metropolis.
七分钟
Seven minutes.
现在对他来说还不迟
It's not too late for him.
露易丝 时间越久
Lois, the more time that passes,
他转化的可能性越大
the greater the odds are that he's gone.
-他不会被转化的 -他最终会的
- He won't be turned. - He will eventually.
他不会的 我会证明这一点
No, he won't, and I will prove it.
露易丝
Lois?
想办法找到他
Just figure out how to find him.
-萨姆 -露易丝不知道这件事
- Sam-- Lois doesn't know this,
但我收集我在七七三四计划军械库所有的武器
but I'm rounding up every weapon I got in Project-7734's arsenal
以备机成熟时用
for when the time comes.
我也许有比氪石更有效的方法
I might have more effective means than kryptonite.
我洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
-该死的 -你能听多远
- Damn it. - How far can you hear?
不知道 澳大利亚某处吗
I don't know. Somewhere in Australia?
-澳大利亚 -或是新西兰
- Australia? - Or New Zealand.
我辨别不出口音
I can't tell the accents apart.
那不重要 但我听不到老爸的声音
Regardless, it doesn't matter. I couldn't hear Dad.
好吧 如果他什么都没说
Okay, well, I mean, what if he just wasn't saying something
你就扫描他之类的
and you, like-- you scanned over him or--
乔 我不知道 我一直都这么说
Jon, I don't-I don't know. That's what I've been saying.
我刚刚才能控制这个超能力
I just got this power good enough
不让它每两秒钟让我头疼一次
that I'm not having a migraine every two seconds.
这不会成功的
Look, this isn't gonna work.
会的 会的
Hey. Yes, it will, okay?
再试一次吧
Just try again.
我们已经试了一个小时
We've been at this for an hour,
我甚至不知道有一半时间里我听到的是什么
and I don't even know what I'm hearing half the time.
我知道很难
Look, I know it's hard,
但是现在 只有你才能找到他
but right now, you are the only one who can find him.
但如果我找不到呢
Yeah, but what if I can't?
如果我一直不停地找
What if I-I-I keep trying and trying,
但我的超能力就是不足以胜任怎么办
and my powers just aren't good enough?
乔丹 你可以的
Jordan, you're good enough.
是吗
Really?
因为我的超能力就没能阻止埃奇
'Cause that didn't stop Edge.
在我对他用激光眼的时候
When I used my heat vision on him,
我用尽了全部的力量
I gave everything I had, everything,
但是他却...
and he just--
他却把我像扔布娃娃一样扔来扔去
he just tossed me around like a rag doll.
然后带着老爸走了
Then he took off with Dad.
我是唯一一个有超能力做点什么的人
I was the only one with powers who could've done something,
但我却做不到
and I just-- I didn't.
你现在能做些什么了
You can do something now.
你可以的 明白吗
You can do something now, okay?
先集中注意力 好吗
Just focus, okay?
这是什么
What is this?
最先进的火箭动力射弹
State-of-the-art rocket-powered projectile.
它采用红色太阳能科技
Uses red solar tech.
用来完全耗尽氪星人的能量
It's designed to completely deplete a Kryptonian's power.
能维持多久
For how long?
久到足够杀死他们了
Long enough to kill them.
这是你做的吗
You made this thing?
我和莱克斯·卢瑟一起做的
With Lex Luthor.
它好用吗
And it worked?
我曾经用它来对付卡-艾尔
I used it in my fight against Kal-El.
我原打算把他引到太空深处
The plan was to draw him deep into space.
-伊卡洛斯协议已激活 -发射 快成功了 加把劲
- Icarus Protocol activated. - Fire! Almost there. Come on.
他以为我在逃跑 但其实不是
He thought I was running, but I wasn't.
快到了
Almost there.
弹道防护罩失灵
Ballistic shields failing.
但在我还没看到它是否成功之前
But before I saw if it worked...
我就来到了这里
I ended up here.
所以你不知道它好不好用
So you don't know if it worked?
它本会有用的 萨姆
It would've worked, Sam.
如果我们想彻底地结束这一切
If we want to end this once and for all,
我们就应该在这也试试
we should do the same thing here.
没了你的飞船和战服 有点难吧
Kind of hard to do without your ship and your suit, isn't it?
不要担心
Don't worry about that.
你让人给我做一套
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表