剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
约翰·艾恩斯在六年前就过世了 原因不明
John Irons died six years ago under mysterious circumstances.
至少这个地球上的约翰·艾恩斯是这样
At least that's what happened to the John Irons of this Earth.
你是怎么来的
How did you get here?
防弹盾即将崩溃
Ballistic shields failing.
撑住
Hold on!
就快到了 就快到了
Almost there, almost there.
撑住 撑住
Hang on, hang on!
你只用知道我是将要干掉你的人就行了
All you need to know is I'm the one who's going to end you.
因为你认为我会站到人类的对立面
Because you think I'll turn on humanity.
因为你是个叛徒 卡·艾尔
Because you're a traitor, Kal-El,
一个没有灵魂的怪物
a soulless monster
对相信你的数十亿人毫无感觉
who feels nothing for the billions of people who believe in you.
你根本不知道我有多在乎这些人
You have no idea how much I care about these people.
我知道
I do know.
发生在我的世界的事
What happened on my world
在这个世界已经开始发生了
is already happening on this one.
氪星人到来 然后你加入他们
The Kryptonians are here, and you joining them
是末日来临前倒下的最后一张多米诺骨牌
is the last domino to fall before it all goes down.
在你们带露易丝·莱恩来见我之前
I'm not saying another word
我不会再说一个字
until you bring me Lois Lane.
所以约翰·亨利是从另一个地球来的
So John Henry is from another Earth?
是啊 有些乱
Yeah, it's kind of confusing.
多元宇宙和平行宇宙
Multiverse and parallel universes,
各自的地球 等等 等等
each with its own Earth, et cetera, et cetera.
所以在他的地球那里 有没有
So on his Earth are there, like,
有没有另一个版本的我们这里的人
are there other versions of people from here?
有时有
Yeah. Sometimes.
比如你
Like you?
你为什么想见露易丝·莱恩
Why do you want to see Lois Lane?
-回答问题 -等我和她谈过再说
- Answer the question. - Not until I talk to her.
她不想和你谈
She doesn't want to talk to you.
-让她来跟我说 -你骗了她
- Let her tell me that. - You lied to her.
-那是为了她好 -她不信任你
- It was for her own good. - She doesn't trust you.
你才是那个她不该信任的人
You're the one she shouldn't trust!
是你杀了她们
You're the one who killed them.
-你在说什么 -她曾是我的全部
- What are you talking about? - She was everything to me.
她是我一生的挚爱
She was the love of my life,
我的妻子 我女儿的母亲
my wife, the mother of my daughter...
直到你杀了她
Until you murdered her.
我不会让你再杀她一次
And I won't let you do it again.
回想往事 我并不会后悔
I don't really look back with regret.
我会反思或者
I reflect, or--
但我一般不会后悔 但这次
but I don't usually regret, but this?
有没有可能是你对自己太严厉了
Is it possible you're being too hard on yourself?
不 我当时被激怒了
No. I was enraged.
你不知道我都说了些什么
You have no idea the things that I said.
我读过你的文章 你的评论
I read your articles, your critiques.
这样说吧 我知道你的言辞犀利如刀
Let's just say I know what your words are capable of.
我有时会不留余地 而如果我打算那样做
I can go full scorched Earth, and if that is my intention,
你肯定是活该
you deserve it.
但这个人并不是
But this person didn't.
我觉得有时
I think that sometimes,
话语伤人之深
words cut so deep
能永远改变你对一个人的看法
that they forever change how you see a person.
而我不知道该怎样弥补
And I don't know how fix this.
我们会想出办法的
We'll figure this out.
我们经历过类似的事
We've been in similar situations.
得知想杀你老公的人
Learning that the man who's trying to kill your husband
是你在另一个世界的老公
is your other husband from another world?
我第一次遇上这种事
It kind of feels like new ground to me.
我是说得收拾好邪恶版的你
I meant the part about having to clean up the mess
所留下来的烂摊子的部分
caused by an evil version of you.
露易丝 你看这些报道 除了战服意外
Lois, look at these articles. I mean, other than the suit,
这家伙和我一模一样
this guy was just like me right up
只是他开始杀害无辜的人
until he started killing innocent people.
克拉克 这无关紧要 那不是你
Clark, it doesn't matter. That's not you.
如果约翰·亨利想拯救这里的人类
And if John Henry wants to save humanity here,
他就得接受这点
he has to accept that.
你知道他失去了那么多
You really think that's possible,
你还觉得这有可能吗
knowing everything he's lost?
他妻子 他女儿 娜塔莉
His wife? His daughter, Natalie?
露易丝 我可以回家
Look, Lois, I can come home,
我们可以现在就谈谈
and we can talk about this right now.
克拉克 不 我为他感到难过
Clark, no. I feel sorry for him,
但那是他在他的地球上的人生
but that was his life on his Earth.
他现在来到了这里 而我们需要答案
He's here now and we need answers.
也许我该去和他谈谈
Maybe I should go talk to him.
不 还不到时候
No. No, not yet.
我现在知道了他是从哪里来的
I understand where he's coming from now.
我想我也许能说服他
I think maybe I can get through to him.
但愿如此
I hope so.
我们需要他告诉我们如何挽救我们的世界
We need him to tell us how to save our world.
-我爱你 露易丝 -我也爱你
- I love you, Lois. - I love you, too.
妈
Hey, Mom.
你还好吗
You good?
嗯 房♥车的事我们先歇歇
Yeah. Let's just-let's take a break from the RV.
要再进去 我会先告诉你的
I'll let you know before I want to go back in.
你太荒唐了
You're being ridiculous.
我很激动 快 打开它
I'm excited. Go on. Open it.
盒子可不会自己打开 快
That box ain't going to open itself. Come on.
乐谱
Sheet music?
基本上所有音乐剧的都有
From just about every musical ever!
好了 选一个 先来热热身 好吗
Okay, pick one, and let's get you warmed up. All right?
爸
Dad...
我不行
I can't.
萨拉 快来吧 你唱得很好
Sarah, come on now, you're a great singer.
你在唱诗班待了好几年呢
You've been singing in choir for years.
没错 和大家一起表演要简单得多
Exactly. It's easier to perform with people.
人多有安全感
There's safety in numbers.
五年级时 你本来要在圣诞庆典上独唱
Fifth grade, you had that big solo in the Christmas pageant.
还记得吗 你要不是食物中毒了
You remember that? Now, you'd have killed that
我知道你肯定会大获成功
if you hadn't gotten food poisoning, I just know it.
我没食物中毒
I didn't get food poisoning.
萨拉
Sarah.
爸 我和大家一起就没事
Dad, it's fine whenever I'm with people.
如果光我一个
It's just whenever I'm by myself,
就感觉胸口被压住了
it feels like I have this weight on my chest.
如果你想歌♥唱胜过
If that feeling of wanting to sing is greater
对上台的恐惧
than that fear of getting up there,
那你就得一试
well, then you got to try it.
恐惧只是短痛
I mean, the fear is just short pain.
而懊悔
Regret, that--
持续时间长得多
that lasts a lot longer.
我想要这么做
I do want to do it.
好的
Okay.
-好 -好 准备好了吗
- Yeah. - Okay. Then you ready?
好
Okay.
是时候改变策略了
It's time to change tactics.
特拉斯克可以给我们所需的东西
Trask can get us what we need.
不 不 不能这样
No. No, not like this.
我们不折磨人
We don't torture people.
我们做与不做什么不由你定
What we do and don't do is not your call,
如果我没法先让他开口
so Lieutenant Trask will tap in
特拉斯克中尉会介入的
if I can't get him to talk first.
你要进去吗
You're going in?
在他那个地方 我们是盟友
Where he's from, we're allies.
我可以利用这点
I could use that.
不是我对你没信心 将军
Not that I don't have faith in you, General,
但我必须得到我想要的
but I'm going to get my things.
很遗憾我没见过你 妹妹
Sorry I didn't get to meet you, sis.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表