剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
Miss Larr?
超人会忙上一阵子
Superman's gonna be busy for a while.
发货吧
Send the shipment.
你就这点能耐吗 卡·艾尔
Is that all you have, Kal-El?
约翰
John.
乔丹 乔丹 怎么了
Jordan, Jordan, Jordan, hey.
我觉得有人要杀爸爸
I think someone's trying to kill Dad.
什么 在哪
What? Where?
克拉克 他叫约翰·亨利·艾恩斯
Clark, his name is John Henry Irons!
我觉得他就是那个陌生人
I think he's the Stranger!
克拉克
Clark!
你得开快点 行吗
Okay, you're gonna have to go faster, all right?
乔丹 我只开过妈妈的车
Jordan, I've only driven Mom's car before!
告诉我该往哪边开
Please just tell me which way to go.
好吵啊
It's so loud.
当你之前在学校听到我和萨拉说的
Well, whenever you were listening to me and Sarah
当你听到我们说话的时候
at school earlier, whenever you heard us,
就照做吧 拜托
please do that. Please.
乔丹 专心 拜托
Jordan, please focus. Please.
你看错我了
You're wrong about me.
那边 那边 那边 那边
That way! That way, that way, that way!
你的英雄行为全是吹嘘
This hero act of yours is all propaganda,
是在你攻击群众之前软化他们的一种方式
a way to soften the masses before you turn on them.
我曾发过誓要杀你
I made a promise to kill you once.
我没能在我的地球上履行誓言
I wasn't able to keep that promise on my Earth.
但在这里我会的
But I will here.
-灯... -什么
- Lights... - What?
那些灯
The lights.
停
Stop!
结束了
It's over.
结束了
It's over.
所以这家伙是死而复生想杀了你吗
So this guy came back from the dead to try and kill you?
不是第一次了
Wouldn't be the first time.
想让特拉斯克审一审他吗
Want Trask to take a run at him?
试着让他放松警惕
Try and loosen him up?
直到莱恩将军早上来前
Nobody talks to him
任何人不准跟他说话
until General Lane gets here in the morning.
他来之后
And when he does,
我第一个进去
I'm going in first.
-我来开门 -谢谢 亲爱的
- I'll get it. - Thanks, sweets.
-你好 索菲 -我妈妈就在这
- Hey, Sophie, hi. - My mom's right in here.
你好 艾米丽
Hey, Emily.
我拿到那个工作了
I got the job.
摩根·埃奇亲自打来电♥话♥
Morgan Edge called me himself.
我明天开始上班
I am starting tomorrow.
艾米丽 我不...
Emily, I didn't--
不 你不用谦虚
Oh, no, you don't have to take credit.
我知道是你的功劳
I totally know it was you.
埃奇先生还说看到我们俩一起
Mr. Edge even said seeing you and I together
才让他确定要选择我
is what convinced him to choose me.
听着 埃弗里和达克还在车里
Well, listen, Avery and Duc are in the car.
我就想来说谢谢你
I just wanted to come by and say thank you.
太感谢你了 你改变了我的一生 拉娜
Thank you so much. You have changed my life, Lana.
最好是好消息
This better be good news.
X氪石抵达工厂了
The X-Kryptonite just arrived at the facility.
一切都准备好了
Everything's ready to move forward.
你的计划成功了
So your plan worked.
比我预想的效果更好
Even better than I anticipated.
你真走运
Lucky you.
你找到足够的项目目标了吗
Were you able to find enough Subjekts?
嗯 但是无法保证他们可以成为耐受者
Yes, but there's no guarantee they'll be receptive hosts.
你依然是唯一一个没有排异反应的人
You're still the only one who hasn't shown any signs of rejection.
看来还是得以数量取胜
I guess you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet.
没错
Indeed.
现在 我们的数量够了
And now we have our eggs.
国防部已经抓了约翰·艾恩斯
DOD has John Irons on lockdown.
我们明天开始审问他
We'll start the interrogations tomorrow.
我应该早点看出来的
I should've figured it out sooner.
露易丝 你不该这么苛责自己
Lois, come on, you can't be that hard on yourself.
我应该是一个了不起的记者
I'm supposed to be this incredible reporter,
但我昨晚被耍了 有人差点杀了我丈夫
but I got fooled tonight, and someone almost murdered my husband.
事情没有这么简单
It's not that simple.
这家伙是从另一个世界来的
I mean, the guy's from another world.
我还是认为他有很多事没告诉我们
I still think there's more he's not telling us.
我也觉得
So do I.
所以约翰·亨利·艾恩斯在我们查出他知道的一切前
Which is why John Henry Irons isn't going anywhere
哪儿都不准去
until we find out everything he knows.
要不是孩子们
If it wasn't for the boys,
你今晚可能真的要死了
you might've died tonight.
还好乔丹的听力在关键时刻派上了用场
I got lucky Jordan's hearing clicked when it did.
这个家面对着重重的困难
With everything this family is facing,
我们不能只依赖运气
we can't rely on luck.
你说得对 克拉克
You're right, Clark.
我们瞒着孩子们根本不是保护他们
We're not protecting the boys by keeping secrets from them.
那你想告诉他们什么
So what do you want to tell them?
一切
Everything.
我...我只是想说很抱歉
Hey, I just-I wanted to apologize
之前监听了你和萨拉
for spying on you and Sarah earlier.
我...
I...
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry
让你一直要这样帮我撒谎
you have to lie for me like that all the time.
其实这次 我说的算是事实
Actually, this time, I kinda told the truth.
当然不是全部的事实 但是...
I mean, not, like, all of it, obviously, but...
但不知道怎么的
But somehow it--
这次感觉更糟糕了 因为这
it almost felt worse this way, 'cause it was, like, um,
这就像...我也不知道 很刻意
it's, like, I don't know. Like, intentional.
感觉我们到这里后的一切
It feels like everything since we got here
都像是一个巨大的秘密
has just been a big secret.
我只是...我很希望一切能够恢复正常
I just--I want it to go back to normal so bad.
说实话
To be fair, Jordan, I mean,
我相信正常人也有
I'm pretty sure normal people have stuff
自己隐瞒的东西
that they're hiding too.
今晚可能是我这辈子经历过最可怕的一天
Tonight's probably been the most scared I've ever been in my life.
但我要说
But gotta say,
还是很棒的
it was also pretty awesome.
你的确把那辆车开烂了
Yeah, okay, you did total that truck.
超厉害 哥们 我连实习驾照都没有
Pretty sick. Bro, I don't even have a learner's permit.
-我都不会开车 -我知道
- Or know how to drive! - I know!
所以这个举动很鲁莽
Which was incredibly reckless
危险 不负责任
and dangerous and irresponsible
而且很...关键
and absolutely... necessary.
你们俩今晚救了我的命
You both saved my life tonight,
所以我想我欠你们一个大大的感谢
so I think I owe you a pretty big thank-you.
听着 我们知道你们俩肯定对于这里发生的事
Listen, we know that you two must have a lot of questions
有很多的疑问
about what's been going on around here.
我们教你们不要对我们有秘密
Look, we've taught you not to keep secrets from us.
所以我们也不会对你们有任何秘密
So we're not gonna keep secrets from you anymore.
大多数不都是
Isn't most of that stuff, like,
保密的吗
like, classified though?
是的
Yes.
所以我们和你们说的任何事
Which is why none of what we tell you
都不许拿到外面说 明白了吗
can ever leave this house. Is that understood?
-当然了 -嗯
- Definitely. - Yeah.
好了 谁想先来
All right, who wants to go first?
今天晚上这家伙是怎么回事
What was that deal with the guy tonight?
我刚刚把反射模块的输出增加了一倍
I just doubled the output on the reflex modules,
-这意味着 -我们找到卡·艾尔了
- which means- - We found Kal-El.
到时间了 对吗
It's time. Right now?
但是追踪嵌体还是有问题 小娜
But the tracking inlay's still glitchy. Nat--
我们还没有完成锤子
And we haven't finished the hammer yet,
人工智能的设定还是莱克斯·卢瑟
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表