剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
I just--I wanted to be good at something--that was all.
你的能力不是为了这个 乔丹
That's not what your powers are for. Jordan--
爸爸 我不是你 好吗
Dad, I'm not you, okay?
拉娜 抱歉 我一会给你回电♥话♥好吗
Hey, Lana, sorry. Can I--can I call you back?
克拉克 就问一句 萨拉来看比赛了吗
Clark, real quick-- did Sarah come to the game?
不 我没看见她 怎么了 没事吧
No, I didn't see her. Why? Is everything okay?
她应该在家陪索菲的
Well, she was supposed to be here with Sophie,
但她不在家
and she's not.
我知道她取消了看比赛的计划
I knew she'd canceled plans about coming to the game.
我就想...
I just thought--
-那是哈里斯家的孩子吗 -天呐 确实是他
- Is that that Harris kid? - Oh, my God, yeah it is.
克拉克 我得走了
Clark, I got to go.
-什么情况 -在这呆着
- What was that? - Stay here.
-没事吧 -在这待着
- Everything okay? - Stay here.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
现在谨慎没有意义 对吗
No point playing it cautious now, right?
你知道要找什么吗
And you know what to look for?
是的 我拿到了一些图表
Yeah. Got my hands on some schematics.
我们要找的就在前面
What we want is just up ahead.
能请问一下 你是如何哪怕就看一眼
And how, may I ask, did you manage to just take a peak
埃吉环球公最高机密的图表呢
at Edge InterCorp's top secret schematics?
我的一个朋友帮我
Friend of mine helped out
外科手术般精确地黑进了他们的系统
with some surgically precise hacking.
你和你朋友都干得漂亮
Well, points to you and your friend.
最终大奖是...
And the grand prize is...
应该就在这了 对
Should be right here. Yeah.
你真是有备而来
You came prepared.
塔格 搞什么鬼 我们在哪
Tag, what the hell? Where are we?
没事的 我们在大都会
It's okay. We're in Metropolis.
我们哪在大都会啊
How are we in Metropolis?
这就是关键 萨拉
That's the thing, Sarah.
我现在能快速移♥动♥
I can move pretty fast now.
一个在全世界最尖端的科技公♥司♥
So a high-tech gadget guy works for LuthorCorps,
卢瑟公♥司♥工作的 搞科技的小角色
the top tech company in the world,
辞职只是为了从事新闻工作
only to quit and pursue a career in journalism.
我没说错吧
Did I get that right?
我觉得我应该集中精力报道你
Feels like I should be focusing my story on you.
不
No, the...
报道
story...
在这些墙体之下
is on what's in these walls.
这是什么
What is that?
X氪 又叫X氪石
X-K, otherwise known as X-Kryptonite.
X氪石
X-Kryptonite?
最稀有的氪星
Rarest form of Kryptonite.
如果我的直觉没错
And if my hunch is right,
这些矿是世界上最大的矿源
these mines have the largest supply of it anywhere.
这就是你的报道 莱恩小姐
There's your story, Miss Lane.
可惜没人能看到
Too bad no one's gonna read it.
还在扫描大都会 将军
Still scanning Metropolis, General.
立刻找到这个孩子
Find this kid now.
新闻上没有老爸的消息
Nothing about Dad on the news.
网上也找不到
Can't find anything on the Internet either.
乔丹 你不是生我的气吧
Jordan, you're n-- you're not, like, mad at me, are you?
没
Nah.
我只是有点受够了被人指挥
I'm just a little tired of being told what to do.
仅此而已
That's all.
嗯
Yeah.
-快点 快开门 -是他们几个小子
- Come on, man, open up. - It's the boys.
有好消息吗 迈克 有好消息吗
What's good, Mike? What's good? What's good?
你感觉如何 大明星 好点了吗
How you feeling, rock star? Better?
-我没事 没事 -那就好
- I'm all right. Yeah. Yeah. - All right.
-那就好 我们走吧 -去哪
- Good. Let's go. - Going where?
付钱让00后帮我们买♥♥半打啤酒
To pay some millennial to get us a few sixers
我们好好庆祝一下
so we can celebrate properly.
那是很好
That'd be-- that'd be tight, guys.
但是老实说 我爸说我们要待在这里
But, honestly, my pops said we got to stay here, so...
-不是吧 -他真说了
- Come on! - He did.
好吧
All right.
我们又不是要去泡吧
It's not like we're going clubbing.
贩酒商店就在街边
Liquor store's just up the street.
我们赢了一场大♥比♥赛
You know what? We won a big game.
拜托 我们去吧 走吧
Come on. Let's go. Come on.
棒
Yeah!
你来吗
You coming?
-来 -好
- Yeah. - All right.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
准备跑
Get ready to run.
快走
Come on.
距离他的超能力信♥号♥♥越来越近
Narrowing in on his power signature.
做好行动准备
Be ready to move.
不好意思弄伤你的头 都因为我的超能力
I'm sorry about your head. It's because of my power.
-很难控制 -塔格 慢一点
- It's hard to control. - Tag, slow down.
摄像头好像拍到了
I think it was caught on camera.
我只是想拿给你看
All I want is to just show you.
看到闪光了吗 是从乔丹身上发出来的
See that flare? It's coming from Jordan.
我想他做了些什么
I think he did... something.
所以把我弄成了这样
That's what made me this way.
很不可思议 萨拉 但是真的
it's crazy, Sarah, but it's true.
我必须要告诉我信任的人
I had to tell someone I trust, you know?
而且 你认识他...
Plus, you know him...
所以我想知道他有没有告诉你什么
and I wondered if he told you something.
也许你可以帮我
Maybe you can help me.
我什么也不知道
I don't know anything.
别跑
Don't run.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help you.
-接球 小子 -接住 接住 接住
- Out there, boy. - You got it. You got. You got it.
-手钝如脚 -他们在这里呢
- Hands like feet. - There they are...
乌鸦队
The Crows.
作为一个被拖出球场的人来说
Hey, you look pretty good, Jo-Jo,
乔乔 你气色还不错嘛
for a guy who was dragged off the field.
卡特
Yo, Cutter.
不是吧 拜托 别闹
Seriously, man, come on. Step off.
你还在伤心伊莉莎的事吗 肯特
Ae you sore about Eliza, Kent?
我知道我们以前是朋友
Look, I know we used to be friends,
但我猜现在不是了吧
but I guess that's over now?
那又怎么样
So what?
你来这里谈论失败的感受吗
You came here to talk about how it feels to lose?
看看谁终于出声了
Look who found his voice.
一辈子都是大傻蛋
Dorky kid since forever.
有人向你撒气 你就哭
Cried if he was breathed on.
怎么 现在你摇身变成橄榄球队猛将了吗
What, now you're, like, the best guy on the football team?
你在流眼泪吗 乔乔
You, juicing or something there, Jo-Jo?
是吗 你在流眼泪吗 乔乔
Is that what's going on? You juicing, Jo-Jo?
正在靠近装货码头 长官
Approaching loading dock, sir.
疑犯很危险 使用任何必要的手段
Suspect is dangerous. Use whatever means necessary.
我要你们俩跟我走
I need you both to come with me.
不 不可能 你带我去过那个地方
No. No way. You took me to that place.
-我只是想帮忙 -他们没帮我
- I was only trying to help. - They didn't help me.
塔格 我向你保证
Tag! I give you my word--
我会保证你的安全
I will make sure that you are safe
保证你得到你想要的答案
and that you get the answers that you want.
但是现在我们要赶快走
But right now we need to leave.
国防部要来找你 我要你相信我
The DOD is coming for you. I need you to trust me.
立刻趴在地上 不许动
On the ground now. Do not move!
B6 趴下
Bishop Six, stand down.
看看你的眼睛
Look at those eyes, man.
-老实说吧 乔乔 -卡特
- Tell me the truth, Jo-Jo. - Cutter.
叫他让我闭嘴 冲这里来 宝贝
Let him shut me up. Right here, baby.
-卡特 -乔丹 乔丹 乔丹
- Cutter. - Jordan, Jordan, Jordan.
深呼吸 别激动 别激动
Breathe. Relax. Relax.
-立刻趴在地方 -我们会开枪的
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表