剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
Ooh, is that a--you know?
嗯 我不能十分确定
Very, and I can't say for certain,
但似乎是对男孩
but, yes, they do appear to be boys.
我想要个女孩 结果情况却是这样
This is what I get for wanting a girl.
难以置信我一下子要当2个孩子的爸爸了
I can't believe I'm gonna be a dad twice all at once.
麻烦能给我些水吗
Can you get me some water, please?
宝贝
Babe.
你觉得是因为超人的原因所以是双胞胎吗
Do you think this is because of Superman?
我爸和我保证一切都不会有事
My father assured me everything's gonna be fine.
他也不知道我们有双胞胎了啊
He also didn't know we were having twins,
这简直是个曲线球
and that is a pretty big curve ball.
我保证 不会有事的
Hey, it's gonna be okay. I promise.
是呢 毕竟一下子生2个娃的人
Yeah, says the guy who doesn't have to give birth
又不是你
to two babies at the same time.
克拉克 我可不会在堡垒里生孩子的
Clark, I'm not delivering the babies at the fortress.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
在充满回忆的一生中
In a lifetime full of memories,
没有什么是比当父亲更特别的了
there is none more special than becoming a father.
-你做了什么 -放松 卡-艾尔
- What have you done? - Easy, Kal-El.
我不希望你错过重要时刻
I'd hate for you to miss the big moment.
你做得很好 就快结束了
You're doing great. We're almost there.
是啊 都27小时了
Yeah, 27 hours later.
-埃奇好像来了 -我也爱你
- Edge is here somehow. - I love you too.
再用力一次 露易丝 小乔纳森就能见到乔丹了
Just one more push, Lois, and baby Jonathan can meet Jordan.
他什么都知道
He knows everything.
你做到了
You did it!
-我们有家庭了 克拉克 -是的
- We have a family, Clark. - Yes, you do.
乔丹和乔纳森·肯特
Jordan and Jonathan Kent,
露易丝和超人的双胞胎儿子
the twin sons of Lois and Superman.
不 不 拜托 他们只是小婴儿
No. No, please. Please. They're just babies.
你真是不了解我 弟弟
How little you know me, brother.
我绝不会伤害新生儿
I would never harm a newborn.
另一方面 青年小伙的话...
Teenage boys, on the other hand...
那就完全是另一回事了
That's a different matter entirely.
你醒了真好 卡-艾尔
It's good you're awake, Kal-El.
现在我们能谈谈你投降的条件了
Now you and I can discuss the terms of your surrender.
我的儿子们不是谈判筹码
My sons are not bargaining chips.
这台仪器是泰-洛克发明的
This device was created by Ter-Loc,
他是氪星上最伟大的科学家之一
one of Krypton's greatest scientists.
它能让使用者引导另一个人放松的思想
It allows the user to navigate the resting mind of another.
你早就知道我会因为太阳耀斑而虚弱
You knew I'd be weak from my solar flare.
所以我跟你来到了这里
So I followed you here
在这里我就能筛选你最珍贵的记忆
where I could sift through your most precious memories.
-来要挟我吗 -不 卡 来了解你
- To extort me? - No, Kal, to understand you.
来了解到底是什么原因
To understand what possible reason
能让你背弃你的传承
you could have to betray your heritage.
想想这一切都是为了一个人类家庭
And to think it was all for a human family.
-你根本不了解他们 -我了解得够多了
- You know nothing about them. - I know enough.
一个人类妻子和一对双胞胎男孩 多么可怜的蝼蚁
A human wife and twin boys. How woefully pedestrian.
而你 每天艰难地过日子
And you, stumbling through your daily life
像个村里的白♥痴♥一样 而不是氪星真男儿
like some village idiot instead of a true son of Krypton.
我不是唯一一个隐藏我氪星一面的人
I'm not the only one who kept my Kryptonian side hidden.
我这么做是出于计策 而不是羞耻
I did so out of strategy, not shame.
做一个伟大的人 而不那么...
To be a man of greatness and choose to be less...
这说明了这个世界的平庸
It speaks to the mediocrity of this world.
不管你的目的是什么
Whatever it is you want,
你都不能威胁我的家人
threatening my family is not how you'll get it.
这不是威胁 卡
It's not a threat, Kal.
我会用你最珍视的东西
I will destroy their lives by taking that thing
来摧毁他们 你的秘密
you hold so dear, your secret,
我会大声喊出来让全世界都听到
and shouting it for all the world to hear.
-超人有家庭 -不
- Superman has a family. - No!
那就告诉我别的办法
Then tell me another way.
我作为兄弟 好言劝你 而你你攻击我
I appealed to you, as a brother, and you attacked me,
作为氪星人 你却偷了我的东西
a Kryptonian, and you stole from me,
作为朋友 你却毁了我成就的所有东西
a friend, and you destroyed everything I had built.
他不是这样的 别听他的
He is none of those things. Do not listen to him!
是这个人腐蚀了你
It is this man who has corrupted you,
就像他腐蚀了我们的母亲一样
just as he corrupted our mother.
我跟她说过话了 拉腊
I spoke with her. Lara.
她相信你还心存善意
She believes there is still good in you.
是在帮你谋划怎么害氪星人的时候说的吗
Was this as she helped you plot to destroy Kryptonian lives?
侵害无辜地球人的氪星人吗
The same lives that occupied innocent human beings?
够了
Enough!
我不想跟这假人辩论道德
I will not debate morality with this whisper.
我就站在这里 弟弟
Here I stand, brother.
有血有肉的
Flesh and bone and beating heart.
你真正的家人
Your true family.
请你自愿加入我
Join me of your own free will.
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do this.
那我就让你受苦
Then I will make you suffer.
我爱你 儿子
I love you, son.
我这辈子最失望的就是你 卡-艾尔
You are my life's greatest disappointment, Kal-El.
我这一生 做梦都想有个兄弟
All my life, I dreamt of having a brother,
有个家庭
a family,
结果你拒绝了我
only to have you reject me!
事情本不该这样
It didn't have to be this way.
我这脑袋比喝了十杯威士忌还疼
This head is pounding worse than after ten whiskey chasers.
据我们所知 应该在一两天内就会好转
From everything we can tell, it should go away in a day or two.
艾米丽怎么样
How's Emily doing?
困惑 不知所措
Confused. Overwhelmed.
她到底知道些什么
What's she know, exactly?
跟其他人一样只知道一些大致的情况
Just the broad strokes, same as everyone else.
埃奇在给人们能量
Edge was giving people powers,
扰乱他们的思想来控制他们
messing with their minds to control them.
没什么外星人的事吗
Nothing about alien consciousness?
国防部认为最好不要公开
DOD felt that would be better kept off the record.
还有很多事情要处理
Still a lot to process.
镇上的人会想要个答案的
And people in this town are gonna want answers.
是啊 到时候他们一定会要
Yeah, at which point they're gonna be looking
找个罪魁祸首
for someone to blame, and
我肯定会是那名单上的前几位
pretty sure I'm gonna be at the top of that list.
你的心是好的 宝贝
Your heart was in the right place, babe.
问题不在于好不好心
Heart's not the problems.
问题是我这个拒绝倾听的顽固脑袋
It's this stubborn head of mine refusing to listen.
我真不该背着你去见埃奇
I should've never gone to see Edge behind your back.
说到埃奇 知道他去哪了吗
Speaking of Edge, any idea where he went?
超人和国防部都在找他
Superman and the DOD are looking for him.
我相信他很快就会出现的
I'm sure he'll turn up soon.
市中心就像战区一样 所有的军队都在巡逻
It's like a war zone downtown with all of the military patrolling.
像世界末日一样
It's very end of days.
爷爷好像说他们很快就会撤走了
I think Grandpa said they're gonna be leaving soon.
他们只需要检查一下
They just have to check in
所有被洗过脑的人
on everybody that was mind-swapped or whatever.
我爸爸有好的一面和不太好的一面
My dad has his good side and his not-so-good side,
但看到他成为完全另一个人...
but seeing him become a whole different person is--
-一定很奇怪吧 -特别奇怪
- Must've been strange. - Super weird.
我直接往最坏的方向揣测他了
I just instantly assumed the worst about him,
虽然我妈妈都和我说了那不都是他的错
even though my mom told me that it wasn't all his fault.
有时候就是很难分辨
Well, sometimes it's hard to tell
父母和你说的到底是不是真♥相♥
when parents are telling you the truth.
他们眼中的我们可能也一样
It's probably the same for them, you know, with us.
家人们总是会向彼此撒谎
It seems like families are always lying to each other,
这还是挺操蛋的
which is pretty messed up.
谢谢你愿意和我坦诚所有事
So thank you for being honest with me about everything.
嗯 没事 我只是很抱歉这...
Yeah. Yeah, sure. Just--I'm sorry it was a--
抱歉让你经历了这么痛苦的事
sorry it was such a traumatic experience.
至少是真♥相♥了
At least it was the truth.
我可以和乔丹单独待一会儿吗
Is it cool if I have a moment alone with Jordan?
嗯 当然了
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
萨拉 我...我很抱歉
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表