剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
这些人一开始就想成立工会
You know, those people wanted to unionize right off the bat.
为了自保
Yeah, to protect themselves.
但那就意味着
Well, yeah, but that would have meant
埃吉就不能赚钱了
that Edge couldn't turn a profit.
如果工资上涨 他会失去三分之一的劳动力
He'd have lost a third of his workforce if those salaries went up.
抱歉 你是想说
I'm sorry-- are you trying to argue
人们不该挣到维持生计的工资吗
that people shouldn't make a living wage?
不是 我是说像这种情况
No, okay, what I'm saying is that in situations like this,
口袋里有钱总比没有好
some money in your pocket is better than none.
很多没有就是一无所有 莱恩小姐
A lot of nothing is still nothing, Ms. Lane.
短期牺牲为了长♥期♥的盈利
Short-term sacrifices for long-term gain.
这样才能维持运作
This is something to get the ball rolling.
这是斯摩维尔现在所需要的
It's what Smallville needs right now.
好好享受你的肋排
Enjoy your ribs.
他变了 他改变了我的故事
He changed it. He changed my story.
变成了支持埃吉的文章
It's, like, a pro-Edge fluff piece.
-福斯韦尔做的吗 -不 是埃吉
- Foswell did this? - No, Edge.
《星球日报》
新迦太基和埃吉公♥司♥的真♥相♥揭露
我不能让他这么做
I can't let him do this.
国防部
将军 你要看一下
General, you need to see this.
他来了
He's here.
现在吗 你在逗我吧
Now? You gotta be kidding me.
是你♥爸♥ 他在国防部
It's your dad. He's at the DOD.
我会解释原因的 去吧
I'll explain why. Go.
行动
Light him up.
-行动 -开枪
- You are green. - Fire!
目标已锁定
查查战服的信♥号♥♥ 罗塞蒂
Get a signal on that suit, Rosetti.
我正在做
I'm trying.
超人在哪呢
Where the hell is Superman?
快快快 大家都出去
Go, go, go, everyone out!
信♥号♥♥中断
都听到将军的话了 快走
You heard the general! Move it!
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
-恢复电力 罗塞蒂 -立刻做 长官
- Get the power back up, Rosetti. - On it, sir.
你不能再保护他了
You have to stop protecting him.
-超人 -不要再这么叫他
- Superman? - Stop calling him that!
他不是我们的同类 萨姆
He's not one of us, Sam.
在我家乡 你和我一样
Where I come from, you're like me,
你也不相信他
and you don't trust him either
因为你知道他有超能力
because you know what is capable of.
你要帮我拯救这个星球 萨姆
You have to help me save your planet, Sam,
不然卡·艾尔...
before Kal-El...
九死一生 将军
To hell and back, General.
怎么样
So?
-找到陌生人了吗 -更近了一步
- Did you get the stranger? - Getting closer.
烧烤后来怎么样
How was the rest of the barbecue?
我们没待多久
We didn't stay very long.
-但是肋排真的很好吃 -是吗
- The ribs were really good, though. - Yeah?
你知道我小时候多少次坐在这里
You know how many times, as a kid, I'd sit out here,
我爸妈会出来
and my mom and dad would come out,
我问他们无数个问题
and I'd ask them a thousand questions
如何解决这个问题 如何解决那个问题
about how to solve this problem or that problem?
你觉得我们决定搬到这里是个错误吗
Do you think we made a mistake by moving here?
其实我不觉得
Actually, I don't.
我们只是有很多疑问要解答
We just have a lot of questions to answer...
比如你要怎么拯救《星球日报》
Like what are you gonna do about "The Planet"?
我不知道
I don't know.
我从来没改写过报道
I've never been rewritten before.
我只知道
Well, here's what I know.
我在你身上看到写那篇报道时的热情
The fire I saw in you with that story,
我在你眼中很久没看到了
I haven't seen that look in your eye in a long time...
我知道我们家这一周比上一周更亲密
and I know this family is closer this week than we were last week,
所以我们有很多疑问是正常的
so it's okay if we've got a lot of questions.
我们会一起找到答案的
We're gonna find the answers together.
勇往直前
Up, up, and away.
明天再聊
All right, I'll talk to you tomorrow.
好 晚安
Okay. Good night.
伊莉莎怎么样
How's Eliza doing?
她很好
She's okay.
她很好 也许太好 我不知道
She's okay, maybe-- maybe too okay. I don't know.
听着 乔
Look, Jon, I...
你之前说的对
You were right before.
我们搬来这是为了我 我从没为这个感谢你
We moved here for me, and I never even thanked you.
-你不用感谢我 -我需要
- You don't have to thank me. - Yes, I do.
一直以来 你都在支持我
Our whole lives, you've been there for me,
我起码可以投桃报李
and the least I could do is be there for you.
你知道自己是不是半氪星人了吗
Did you ever find out if you're half-Kryptonian or what?
那个全息影像说不是
Not according to Hologramps.
他说我永远不会和爸爸一样
He said I'll never be like Dad.
乔丹 听着
Jordan, look,
我知道谷仓里发生了什么
I know what happened in the barn.
一些管子砸到了我们身上 而你救了我们的命
Some poles fell on us, and you saved our lives.
所以说实话 我真的
So honestly, I really--
我不在乎全息图说了什么
I don't care what some stupid hologram said.
你是我的双胞胎兄弟 我知道你比任何人都强
You're my twin brother. I know you better than anyone.
你现在不同了 好吗
You're different now, okay?
你遇到了一些事
Something happened to you,
绝对是很特别的事
definitely something special,
如果其他人不帮你搞清楚是什么
and if no one else is gonna help you figure out what that is...
我会
I will.
不 就像是个爆米花天花板
No, it's, like, that popcorn ceiling.
-太老套了 -我知道很老套
- It's so old. - I know it's old.
坐吧
Take a seat.
怎么了
What's going on?
坐吧
Take a seat.
-很抱歉我昨晚走了 -没事
- I'm sorry I left last night. - It's okay.
我们知道你要去拯救世界什么的
We get you're out saving the world or whatever.
-我们都习惯了 -嗯 我知道 那
- We're used to it. - Yeah, I--I know, I know. That's...
那就是问题
That's the problem.
听着 因为我是超人
Look, the fact that I'm Superman
所以我很多时候会缺席你们的生活
means that I've been gone a lot in your lives.
我一直告诉自己你们都会没事的
Now, I always told myself that you'd both be fine
这不会影响到你们 但我错了
and that it wouldn't affect you, but I was wrong.
我知道已经影响了
I know it has.
我没法抛弃世界
Now, I can't just abandon the world,
但我也不能抛弃你们俩
but I can't abandon you two either.
我需要花点时间搞清楚
It's gonna take me some time to figure out
怎么才能兼顾两者 但我会做到 好吗
how to be better at both, but I will, okay?
好
Okay.
我以为你说这不能解决我的问题
I thought you said this wouldn't fix my problem.
是不能 但让你待在家里也不能
It won't, but keeping you home won't either.
那我能去学校了
So I can go to school?
我们得时刻关注你的能力 乔丹 但是
We have to keep an eye on your powers, Jordan, but...
对 你可以去了
yes, you can go.
好了 穿衣服吧 我们得走了
All right, let's get dressed. We gotta go.
等等 妈妈呢
Wait, where's Mom?
她 她有点事
Oh, she, uh--she had a thing.
《星球日报》
莱恩 我之前不知道
Lane, I didn't know.
我说清楚
Let me make this very clear.
除非网站获得更多点击率
Either the website gets more clicks,
否则在座的很多人将会...
or various people sitting in this room will...
你重写了我的报道
You rewrote my story.
我只是改正了错误的地方
I merely corrected what was wrong.
那我确认下 我们不能再报道真实信息了 对吗
So just to confirm, we can't do any actual reporting here anymore, correct?
莱恩女士 我不允许我的报纸刊登这种胡话
Ms. Lane, I won't have my paper printing this kind of nonsense.
我也是这么想的
That's what I thought.
这是什么
What's this?
自从你接管报社来我写的最好的东西
That is the best writing I have done since you took over.
-他会灭了你 -放马过来吧
- He's going to crush you. - Let him try.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表