剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
你要知道 萨拉
See, one thing you gotta know, Sarah,
你的妈妈 她永远是对的
is that your mama, well, she's always right.
我们绝对可以解决这件事
We absolutely can fix this.
只不过需要一点油漆稀释剂
It's just gonna take a little bit of paint thinner
还有一点老派的美国肌肉
and some good old American muscle.
好了
All right.
看看
Well, well.
抱歉 是水管出故障了
Sorry. You know, just the hose malfunctioning.
也许你能来用点美国肌肉
Maybe you could give it some American muscle.
不行吗 我不是故意的 不是故意的
No? Yeah, I didn't mean it. I didn't mean it. I didn't--
你也来
What, you too?
妈妈
Mom.
我们太迟了吗
Are we too late?
我不知道
I don't know.
我和你说了 卡
I told you, Kal.
没有人能一直反抗的
No one can fight forever.
父亲
Father.
你成功了 泽特
You've done it, Zeta.
是的
Yes, I have,
现在我们要继续完成
and now we can move towards completing
我们来这里要做的事
what we came here to do.
佐德将军
General Zod.
有发现
We got something.
这边 放大
Right there, zoom in.
就是这个
That's it.
出发吗
We a go?
出发
We're a go.
进行最终系统检查
Run a final systems check.
确保我所有的武器都已经上好了膛
Make sure my full arsenal's locked and loaded.
我不希望出任何意外
I don't want any surprises.
没问题 约翰
Of course, John.
让我看看地形图 让我...
And get me a digital read on the topography so I can--
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
大致猜到了
I have a pretty good idea.
我叫乔纳森 乔纳森·肯特
My name's Jonathan. Jonathan Kent.
你在国防部的时候
When you were at the DOD,
你的房♥车停在我们农场
your RV was parked at our farm.
我在那里看了很多你的视频
I saw a lot of videos about you there.
我看到了你母亲出的事
I saw what happened to my mom.
我看到了你的父亲
I saw who my dad was.
我看到了很多关于你的事
I saw a lot about you too.
我看到了你的女儿 娜塔莉
I saw about your daughter, Natalie.
你看起来是个很好的爸爸
You seemed like a really good dad.
但我只希望你知道
But I just want you to know...
你将要杀死的那个人
This guy you're about to kill...
他也是一个很好的爸爸
He's a really good dad, too.
我也希望有别的办法 孩子
I wish there was another way, son.
永远有别的办法的
There's always another way.
抵达目标地点
Arrived on site.
没有看到...
There's no sign of--
等等
Hold on.
有人来了
I got incoming.
超人
Superman.
给我转画面
Get me visuals now.
他肯定不行了 我找不到他
He must be down. I can't find him.
他没有不行
He's not down.
遥测显示他的生命体征正常
Telemetry shows his vitals are fine.
找到了 但是他不在巴德兰兹了
Got him, but he's not in the Badlands anymore.
约翰 怎么样了
John. Talk to me.
-超人... -他被转化了
- Is Superman-- - He's been turned.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你阻止不了即将发生的事
You won't stop what's coming.
你们都阻止不了
None of you can stop this.
我很确定
I'm sure.
艾恩斯 听我说
Irons, listen to me.
你有权反击
You are fully authorized to retaliate.
削弱他 干掉他
Weaken him and then take him out.
不 爸爸 等等
No, Dad, wait.
他必须发射导弹 不然只能死
He's gotta fire that missile, or he's dead.
那枚太阳能导弹只能用一次
That solar missile is only good for one shot.
如果你浪费了 我们就没办法对付埃奇了
If you wastes it, we have nothing to use against Edge.
约翰必须唤醒他 不然他们俩都得死
John's got to get through him, or they're both dead.
来吧
All right. Let's go.
天啊
Oh, my God.
装备57%
Armor at 57%.
约翰 你不能打他
John, you can't beat him.
你必须让他记起自己是谁
You have to make him remember who he is.
太阳能火箭装备中
约翰 不要
John, please don't.
他别无选择
He's got no choice.
你必须这么做
You gotta do it.
约翰 他还在的 约翰 拜托你
John, he's still in there. John, please.
我停不了
I can't stop.
约翰 他还在的
John, he's still in there.
我保证 你可以说动他的
I promise you can get through to him.
拜托
Please.
你得救他们
You gotta save them.
你得救他们
You gotta save them.
你必须要帮忙 约翰
You gotta do it, John.
我停不了
I can't stop.
失去音频信♥号♥♥
We lost audio.
克拉克 露易丝派我来帮你
Clark, Lois sent me to help you.
她依然相信着你
She still believes in you.
我见了你的孩子们 他们也相信你
I met your boys, and they believe in you too.
让我告诉你
And let me tell you something, man,
我知道失去你爱的人的感受
I know what it means to lose the people you love.
你感受到的痛苦
That pain you feel right now,
这跟你失去他们以后
that is nothing
感受到的痛苦比起来根本不算什么
compared to what happens if you lose them.
现在 你有机会反抗
Right now, you got a chance to fight.
不要让那个混♥蛋♥把你从你家人身边夺走
Do not let that bastard take you away from your family.
记起你自己是谁
You remember who you are,
反抗啊 该死的
and you fight back, damn it!
反抗啊
You fight!
搞定了
We got him.
她回来了
He's back.
约翰 你能听到吗
John, can he hear me?
超人
Superman?
我马上回来
I'll be back soon.
首先 我们俩要先处理摩根·埃奇
First, you and I are gonna deal with Morgan Edge.
我们救回他了 他回来了
We got him. He's back.
首先 我们俩要先处理摩根·埃奇
First, you and I are gonna deal with Morgan Edge.
他消失了
He's gone.
永远
For good.
卡-艾尔吗
Kal-El?
佐德
Zod.
那么是时候了
Then it is time.
父亲 我们还是能...
Father, we can still--
是时候了
It's time!
你只有一个任务 但你失败了
You had one mission and veered from it
因为你很弱
because you're weak.
你不该再失败了
You shall not veer from it any longer.
去完成
Now go and complete
你被送到这里来所承担的任务
what you were sent here to do.
不然氪星就是因你而败
Or know that you are the sole reason Krypton was lost.
再见 父亲
Goodbye, Father.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
几乎在射程内了
Almost in range.
-我锁定他了 -后退
- I got him. - Stay back.
锁定目标
Target locked.
埃奇在干什么
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表