剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
你看起来不错
You seem really cool.
如果我们要拯救人类 就必须打败他们
And we must defeat them if we are to save humanity,
因为那就是我们与他们的区别
for that is what separates us from them.
突发新闻 氪星人的弱点已被发现
我们有人性
Our humanity.
我爱你们 姑娘们
I love you, girls.
-需要确认身份 -好的 乔纳森 肯特
- Identification required. - Okay, okay, Jonathan Kent.
乔 乔 肯特
Jon--Jon Kent.
警告 您未被授权
Warning. You are not authorized.
-20秒后... -不
- In T-minus 20 seconds... - No.
-您将被消除 -不 不 不
- You will be eliminated. - No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
二十 十九...
20, 19...
-妈 妈 -十八...
- Mom! Mom! - 18...
-乔 -妈 妈
- Jon! - Mom! Mom!
乔
Jon!
妈 我没有授权 它要杀我
Mom, I'm not authorized! It's going to kill me!
我是露易丝 莱恩 他是我儿子
This is Lois Lane! He's my son!
-十... -停止倒数
- Ten... - Stop the countdown!
-八... -克拉克
- Eight... - Clark!
克拉克 克拉克
Clark! Clark!
克拉克 这人工智能要杀乔
Clark, the AI is going to kill Jon!
二 一...
Two, one...
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
你不能去偷看
You don't go snooping around
另一个世界的人开的谋杀房♥车
some guy from another world's murder van!
我 我本来以为这里是安全的
I mean, I--I thought it was safe earlier.
乔纳森 这种东西都是表里不一的
Jonathan, nothing is as it seems with this kind of stuff.
我说了我会跟你一起回来看的
I said I would go back in there with you.
你都在想什么呢
What were you thinking?
我就想到处看看
I just thought I'd look around.
不带我
Without me?
乔纳森 你当时到底在里面干什么
Jonathan, what were you really doing in there?
妈
Mom,
我知道你之前对我们
even I knew how upset you were earlier
在里面看到的东西很生气
about what we saw in there,
还有他做的那个疯狂的锤子
and then that crazy hammer thing that he made,
我以为可能
I thought that maybe
我能进去找找...
I could go in there and I could look for--
你当时在找武器吗
You were looking for weapons?
爸爸 你和乔丹其实本身就是武器
Dad, you and Jordan basically are weapons.
我是这间房♥子里唯一一个手无寸铁的人
I am the only one in this house that is completely unarmed.
乔纳森 妈妈和我会保护你的
Jonathan, your mother and I will protect you.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes!
因为我离死亡只差一秒
Because I was one second away from being dead,
妈妈却什么也做不了 而你呢
and Mom couldn't do anything, and you?
你甚至差点没及时赶到
You almost didn't even make it in time.
乔纳森 看着我 看着我
Jonathan, look at me. Look at me!
我当时让你跟我来是因为我信任你
I let you come with me because I trusted you.
我相信你有足够的责任感
I trusted that you were responsible enough
能明白利害关系
to know what's at stake,
能明白这一切有多危险
to know how dangerous this all is!
-所以现在你不相信我了 -好了 大家都冷静一下
- So now you don't trust me? - Okay, let's calm down.
你很明白会有危险
You knew there was a risk!
我知道你明白 但你还是进去了
I know you did, and yet you went in anyway,
独自一人 背着我
alone, behind my back!
就是为了找武器吗
What--to find weapons?
你差点死了 不是因为你没有武器
You almost died, not because you were unarmed,
是因为你鲁莽又愚蠢
because you were reckless and stupid!
如果你死了
And if you had died,
你能怪的只有你自己
the only person that would've been to blame is yourself.
你给我滚
Get out of my face!
好 好
Okay, okay.
-你还好吗 -我没事 克拉克
- Are you okay? - I'm fine, Clark.
好 好 我就当你意思是不大好
Okay, okay. I'm going to mark that as a no.
-他当时可能会死的 -我知道 我知道
- He could've been killed. - I know, I know.
太可怕了 还有...我不知道
And it was scary, and--I don't know.
你会不会觉得你有点 有点苛刻
Do you think maybe you were, like, a little harsh?
你想谈谈你之前在房♥车看到的东西吗
Do you want to talk about what you saw in the RV earlier?
-我说了我没事 克拉克 -好好好
- I said I'm fine, Clark. - Okay, okay, okay.
我知道你能解决一切
Look, I know you can handle anything,
但你可以寻求帮助的
but it is okay to ask for help.
我想成为一直在你身后的那个人
And I want to be that person for you always,
但如果我现在不是 我也能理解
but I also understand if I'm not right now.
你之前聊过的那个女人呢 你♥爸♥爸的朋友
What about the woman you talked to before, your dad's friend?
-怀尔斯博士 -她还在国防部吗
- Dr. Wiles. - Is she still at the DOD?
你想想看 我去看看乔纳森
Just think about it. I'm going to go check on Jonathan.
埃奇环球公♥司♥
-库欣先生 -拉尔小姐
- Mr. Cushing? - Ms. Larr.
你的未来从此开始
-你是来见拉娜的吗 -是的
- You're here to see Lana? - Yeah.
我们的女儿在试镜一个学校的东西
Our daughter has got this school thing
我偷录了我们的练习
she's auditioning for, and I snuck a recording of us
她唱歌♥ 我弹吉他
practicing and her singing and me on guitar.
不管怎样 拉娜会喜欢的
Anyway, Lana is going to love it.
一个多才多艺的人
A man of many talents.
所以我们对你拒绝我们的录取感到失望
It's why we're so disappointed you turned down our offer.
-你说什么 -顺便一提 埃奇先生
- Beg your pardon? - Just know that Mr. Edge
对你很感兴趣
is quite interested in you.
我知道他会希望你重新考虑的
I know he hopes you'll reconsider.
感激不尽
I appreciate that.
我不明白 十五万 这是一大笔钱
I don't know, $150,000? That's a lot of money.
科技 管理 人工 安全
是的 但这不是贷款
Yeah, but it's not a loan.
这是笔捐赠款 埃奇先生对你的生意有信心
It's a grant, and Mr. Edge believes in your business.
现在你可以重新装♥修♥店面了
Now you can remodel the store.
-拉娜 我得跟你谈谈 -好的
- Lana? I need to talk to you. - Okay.
-这很重要 -好 失陪一下
- It's important. - Mm-hmm. Excuse me.
怎么了 你看起来不大高兴
Hey, what's wrong? You seem upset.
-你骗我了吗 -什么
- Did you lie to me? - What?
莱斯利·拉尔说摩根·埃奇想给我那个机会的
Leslie Larr said Morgan Edge wanted me for that position.
如果摩根·埃奇想要我 我也想要那个职位
If Morgan Edge wants me, and I want the job,
那问题出在哪里
well, then what's the problem?
没有你的职位 凯尔
There's no position for you, Kyle.
拉尔不是这么说的
That's not what Larr said.
她不知道全部的事
Well, she doesn't know everything.
拜托 拉娜 她是他的得力助手
Come on, Lana. She's his right hand.
埃奇认为你不是当领导的料
Edge doesn't think you're leadership material.
他尊重你和你为他所做的一切
Well, he respects you and everything you've done for him,
所以他什么也没和她说
which is why he didn't say anything to her.
你该回去工作了
You should-- you should probably get back to work.
你觉得你可以坐在这里
Think you can sit here
像个笑话一样浪费我的时间吗
and waste my time like this is some joke?
我没说笑话
I didn't say anything funny.
镜子的另一边
Other side of that mirror,
有一个人准备进来这里
there's a guy ready to come in here
他拿着硫喷妥钠 三苯乙醇酸
with Sodium Pentothal, benzilate,
还有其他几种我不会念的药物
a few other drugs I can't pronounce,
一些实验性药物
some experimental.
但这些药物会让你把我想知道的都告诉我
But they'll get you to tell me what I want to know.
这下好笑了
Well, that is funny.
在我那个地方 虽然你言辞强硬
You see, where I'm from, you talk tough,
但是绝不会下药或折磨犯人
but you would never drug or torture prisoners.
你一直坐在这里和我说我的事
You've been sitting here telling me about myself
因为我在另一个世界是你的岳父
because I was your father-in-law in some other world.
如果我对你来说很重要
If I meant something to you,
那就把我想知道的事告诉我
tell me something I want to know.
你想不想知道你是怎么死的
You want to know how you died?
像英雄一样试图拯救世界
Like a hero trying to save the world...
然后他杀了你
until he murdered you.
你不能相信他 萨姆
You can't trust him, Sam.
你错了
You're wrong.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表