剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
no, ma'am.
我当时正穿过隧♥道♥
I was coming through the tunnel
我在看我的工资单
and I was reading my paycheck.
很久没有见过这么大的数目了
Hadn't seen a number that big in a long time.
我猜 我就是没有注意到 然后...
Just wasn't paying attention, I guess, and...
头重重地撞了一下
hit it real good.
等我清醒过来的时候 我已经身处斯坦顿县了
Next thing I know, I wake up in Stanton County.
他们在一间教堂外面发现了他
They found him outside a church.
圣安东尼教堂
St. Anthony's.
他们帮助我记起
They helped me remember
我是谁
who I was.
我看到了你们的传♥单♥
I saw the flyer that you made.
那是我这辈子最正确的决定
That was the best call of my life.
那你给你妈妈的留言是什么意思
What about the phone messages you left your mom?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know anything about that.
你说那份工作不是你期望的那样
You said the job wasn't what you expected.
你听上去很害怕
You sounded scared.
医生说
Well, the doctors said
头部受到那样的撞击
that with a hit to the head like that,
可能需要些时间才能恢复
it might take some time for his memories--
记忆
return.
莱恩小姐 我们十分感激
Look, Miss Lane, we are so grateful
你的帮助 但是他回来了
for your help, but I'm just...
我太开心了
so happy that he's back.
所有的其他事 都不再重要了
All this other stuff, it just doesn't matter anymore.
莎伦 有人试图要杀了你
Sharon, someone tried to kill you.
我儿子已经回来了
I have my son back.
也就没有什么故事要说的了
T--there's just no more story to tell anymore.
我们就是来找你说声谢谢的
W--we just came to say thank you.
-听你的 -什么
- It's up to you. - What?
你差点被一个
You were almost murdered
有超人类力量的人谋杀了
by someone with superhuman strength,
而你就打算不了了之了
and you're just gonna let that go?
你想报道点什么
You wanna write something?
那就报道一下我走失的儿子是怎么回来的
Write about how my missing son has returned.
那是个好故事
That's a nice story.
谢谢你
Thank you for your time.
那就是个编排好的
Okay, that phony story
-假故事 -我知道
- was all sorts of rehearsed. - I know.
莎伦差点被摩根·埃吉手下的某个人给谋杀了
Sharon almost got killed by someone who works for Morgan Edge.
没错
Yep.
我现在表现得像你一样吗
I'm acting like you right now?
那是因为我们俩都知道这是个大新闻
That's because we both know this is a big story.
我们会弄清楚的 但是现在
And we will figure it out, but for now,
我们还是就为她找回了儿子而感到开心吧
let's just be happy she got her son back.
看上去我们已经成功定位到了
It appears we've successfully located
露易丝·莱恩 卢瑟舰长
Lois Lane, Captain Luthor.
你确定这是最好的做法吗
Are you certain this is the best course of action?
我确定
I am.
在这个世界里 我敢确定的是
One thing I know for sure about this world...
无论露易丝·莱恩走到哪里
wherever Lois Lane goes,
超人都会伴其左右
Superman follows.
斯摩维尔社区中心
太好了 是家用器具
Great, housewares.
我们今年只有这些了 拉娜
All we could give this year, Lana.
不用道歉 艾迪
Oh, don't you apologize, Aidy.
尤其是你经历了这么多事
Not after everything you've been through.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-你好 -嗨
- Hi, there. - Hi.
这是几包男士衣服
Couple bags of men's clothes.
太好了 我们总是收到太多的女士衣服
Oh, great. We always get so much women's clothes
但是男士的总是不够多
but not enough men's.
方便给我一个名字吗
Can I get a name for recognition?
当然 是莎伦和德里克·鲍威尔
Sure, it's Sharon and Derek Powell.
德里克·鲍威尔
Derek Powell?
来自新迦太基的那个
From New Carthage?
很高兴你回来了
Glad you're back.
是啊 是个圆♥满♥的大结局
Yep, got a happy ending.
我 我去把剩下的包拿来
I-I'll go get the rest of the bags.
拉尔女士 有些不对劲
Ms. Larr, there's something wrong.
我 我不知道 我感觉不舒服
I--I don't know. I--I feel off.
我需要见你
I need to see you.
就现在
Now.
你好
Hello?
还在吗
Are you there?
超人和露易丝
第一季第五集
你这身风格不一样
Well, it's a different look for you.
我觉得很出挑
I feel like it really pops.
是的 确实看上去很自信
Yeah, it's definitely assertive.
你确定你要穿这身去丰收节吗 亲爱的
You sure you want to wear that to the Harvest Fest, honey?
拉娜也会在那
You know, Lana's gonna be there.
你说得对
You're right.
我可能还是穿法兰绒那身比较好
I should probably stick with flannel.
我知道你不想谈起 但是
I know you don't like talking about it, but...
拉娜还在和那个库欣家的男孩交往吗
is Lana still seeing that Cushing boy?
看吧 没警报
See? No alarms.
我们快离开这 越快越好
Let's get out of here as fast as we can.
小心点
Easy, now!
这可是个高端设备
This is some real high-end equipment.
你得把它放回去
Which you need to put back.
我想你是打错主意了
I think you got the wrong idea, here,
滑雪面具兄
Ski Mask Guy.
我确定你用了那个撬棍
Pretty sure you used that crowbar
闯进了这家商店
to break into this shop,
并偷走了十二台电视
where you stole 12 TVs,
十台录像机和不少沙拉喷瓶
10 VCRs, and more than a few salad shooters.
把这些东西放回去
Put the stuff back.
抱歉 小孩
Sorry, kid.
放回去
Put it back.
我们的错
Our bad.
我们全都会放回去
We'll put it all back.
就像我们没来过一样
Like we were never here.
屋顶上还要些水管 马上
I need more hoses on the roof now!
塔玛拉会带你看看伤势
Tamara's gonna get you looked at, okay?
-米奇去哪了 -我以为他跟你在一起
- Where's Mitch? - Thought he was with you.
米奇
Mitch!
米奇
Mitch!
米奇 你在这吗
Mitch, you in here?
米奇
Mitch!
米奇
Mitch!
求救 求救 我是库欣队长
Mayday, Mayday, Mayday. This is Chief Cushing.
我看到米奇了 BC 到角落来
I got eyes on Mitch. Bravo, Charlie, corner.
有浓烟大火
Heavy smoke and fire.
你会没事的 好吗
You're gonna be all right, okay?
把你的手围在我肩膀上
Right, now, get your arm around my shoulder.
就是这样
There we go.
你会没事的 就是这样
You're gonna be all right. There you go.
好的 来吧
Okay. Just come on.
我们动作稍微快点 好吗兄弟
Let's pick up that pace just a little bit, okay, bud?
好险 老大
Close one, boss.
来吧
Come on.
我们来救他 队长
We got 'em, Chief.
-来吧米奇 -加油
- Come on, Mitch. - Come on.
-来吧 -就是这样
- Come on. - Here we go.
-加油 -来吧 我们走
-Come on. - Come on, let's just go.
加油
Come on!
那是
Is that--
那是霜吗
Is that frost?
我应该早点去的
I should've been there sooner.
我到的时候 所有的捐赠
By the time I got there, all the donations
都已经毁了
were already destroyed.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表