剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
你管得有点多了
You know, you're getting kind of pushy.
我的程序就是为了满足你的需求
I am programmed to anticipate your needs.
最佳的心理健康
Optimal psychological health requires
需要人际关系的形成
the formation of interpersonal relationships.
抱歉
Hey, sorry.
我刚刚回到家 听到有声音
I just got home and heard voices, so...
所以
So...
你真的一手把这东西做出来了
you really built this thing from scratch?
真的很厉害
Pretty amazing.
你的脑子灵活吗
You're a gear head?
我不知道我是什么
I don't know what I am.
我以前一直都是运动健将
Always been an athlete, you know, so...
我也是
Me too.
你能做的不止这些
You know, you can be more than one thing.
也许你可以给乔纳森讲讲你自己成长的故事
Perhaps you could tell Jonathan a tale from your own upbringing.
你能关机吗
Would you please just shut down.
乔纳森
Jonathan?
你为什么没去学校
Why aren't you in school?
最好是有关声明的事
This better be about the statement.
现在不是时候 露易丝 事情很重要
Not now, Lois. It's important.
-怎么了 -和克拉克有关
- What's wrong? - It's about Clark.
我很担心他
I'm worried about him.
招聘启事
索菲
Hey, Soph.
妈 出什么事了吗
Mom, is anything wrong?
什么意思 亲爱的
What do you mean, sweets?
老爸问我想不想转学
Dad asked me if I wanted to try another school.
没 宝贝 老爸只是随口一问
No, baby. Daddy was just asking.
等一会
Hold on, okay?
你好
Hello.
琪雅
Hey, Kya.
被捕了吗
Arrested?
乔 你又没违反校规
Jon, it's not like you to break the rules.
我知道 但有个初三的女生
I know, I know, but there's this girl, and she's a junior.
我不知道 我以为...
And I don't know. I thought...
我以为我高攀不上
I thought she was out of my league, you know?
你翘课就为了追女生吗
You skipped class to impress a girl?
事情是这样的
Well, that's the thing.
她只是想聊聊发生的事
She just wanted to talk about what happened,
比如埃奇 超能力和外公的事
like, Edge, powers, Grandpa...
然后呢
And?
我什么也没说
I mean, I didn't say anything.
我们要聊聊
We need to talk.
是的 乔翘课了
Yeah, we do. Jon skipped class.
什么 去上楼
What? Go upstairs.
晚点我再处理你的事
I will deal with you later.
等我们聊完我想聊的事后
We can talk about him
我们再聊聊他的事
after we talk about what I wanna talk about.
-你和我爸说继续7734计划吗 -是的
- You told my dad to keep 7734? - I did, I did.
我应该先和你说的
I should have talked to you first.
乔纳森 给我上楼
Jonathan, upstairs.
我们经历了这么磨难之后
After everything we've been through...
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
为什么
Why?
因为这么做是对的
Because it's the right thing to do.
这不是因为埃奇 是因为你吧
This isn't about Edge, is it? This is about you.
露易丝 我差点杀了约翰·艾恩斯
Lois, I almost killed John Irons.
-但是你没有 -是 但如果我杀了他呢
- But you didn't. - Yeah, but what if I had?
接下来我会杀谁
I mean, who would have been next?
我发过誓要保护地球的人
Look, I swore to protect the people of this planet.
到目前为止 我说到做到了
So far, I've done a decent job,
但若是我被欺骗或是腐化了呢
but what if I was to be tricked or corrupted?
-那绝不会发生 -刚刚才发生过
- That will never happen. - Except that it just did.
这个世界的人应有保护他们自己的武器
The people of this world deserve the means to defend themselves
来应对我无法解决的危险 我
from the one thing I can't save them from: me.
如果那样的武器存在
If weapons like that exist,
就会被不该拿到它们的人拿到
then the wrong people will get their hands on them,
那时我们该怎么办
and then what do we do?
逃学还不够
Not enough to skip school.
这小子还被逮捕
This one has to go get arrested.
如果他们俩都捣蛋
If they're both acting out,
我们就惩罚他们
we'll give them a punishment.
我开车
I'll drive.
-露易丝 关于那件事 -什么
- Lois, about the other thing? - What?
我对你错
I'm right. You're wrong.
我明白你为什么会那样想
I understand why you would think that.
你知道我是什么感受吗
Do you know what it was like
当我爸让约翰·亨利·艾恩斯发射导弹时
when my dad gave John Henry Irons the go-ahead to fire the missile?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
那为什么还要冒着让它重演的风险
Then why risk it happening again?
我跟你说了是因为
I told you because it's...
因为那样做是对的
Because it's the right thing to do.
我甚至都不知道那是什么意思了 克拉克
What does that even mean anymore, Clark?
我今天对克丽丝说了谎来保护我们的家
I lied to Chrissy today to protect our family.
我打破了我作为记者的神圣使命
I broke my sacred role as a journalist.
我们都时常
We both play fast and loose
在新闻诚信上失格
with journalistic integrity from time to time.
在保守你的秘密上
When it comes to keeping your secret,
不是在我们调查的事件上
not the stories we investigate.
是 但埃奇是我哥哥
Yeah, but Edge is my brother.
他是氪星人 这不一样
He's Kryptonian. This story is different.
我为何该觉得军方有
Why should I be okay with the military having
杀我老公的密语也无妨
the secret code to kill my husband,
本来就有无数疯子想让你死
given the countless psychos who want you dead?
我就觉得那是个很糟的主意
It just feels like a really bad idea.
-露易丝 你能不能听 -不能
- Lois, will you please just listen... - No,
你要说的我都不想听
there's nothing you can say that I wanna hear,
现在我很生气 也为朝你喊感到抱歉
and now I'm angry, and I feel sorry for yelling at you,
但我也得留着这份怒气
but I also have to stay angry
去吓乔丹
so that I can scare the hell out of Jordan.
所以你为何不留在这
So why don't you just stay here,
我们都静静 想一想
and let's just both take a moment to think,
然后在我把我们儿子从狱中保出之后
and then we can talk about this later
我们再来谈这件事
after I bail our son out of jail.
警局
你们之前在做什么
What were you doing?
你们真是令人难以置信
I can't believe you, guys.
-我能解释 -真抱歉
- I can explain. - I'm so sorry.
拉娜 你一定就是乔丹的妈妈了
Lana, and you must be Jordan's mom.
琪雅 这是怎么回事
Kya, what's going on?
他们被逮到擅自进入阿特拉斯池塘
They were caught trespassing out by Atlas Pond.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
在我们和他们一样大时 我们经常去那
When we were their age, we used to go there all the time.
那是私人地♥产♥外 除此之外我也无话可说
I don't know what to tell you other than it's private property.
副警长 如果拉娜都不知道那是私人地♥产♥
Deputy, if Lana didn't even know it was private property,
我相信孩子们肯定也不知道
then I'm sure the kids didn't either,
我向你保证 我儿子逃学
and I promise you, there's a world of just unimaginable horror
等待他的将是无法想像的恐怖
that awaits my son for skipping school.
萨拉也是一样 他们不会再犯了
The same goes for Sarah. This will never happen again.
她警告了一下就让你们走了
Just because she let you two go with a warning
-并不代表这事没发生 -妈
- doesn't mean it didn't happen. - Mom...
-闭嘴 -就像我说的
- Don't talk yet. - As I've been saying,
库欣一家是这一切的症结
the Cushings are the real problem here.
老实说 警长
Honestly, Sheriff,
从第一天起我就怀疑摩根·埃奇了
I was suspicious of Morgan Edge from day one.
但你知道凯尔 他不停地推动
But you know Kyle, he just pushed and pushed
直到他终于得偿所愿
until he finally got his way.
我是说 真的
I mean, honestly,
我们才是真的受害者
we're the real victims here.
谁知道他们从拉娜的秘密小工作上
Who knows what kind of perks
得到了怎样的补贴
they got from Lana's special little job.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表