剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
It was only one good hit, really.
真低调
Humble pie.
有女孩子这么宽你 你得说 "那当然"
If a girl compliments you like that, you say, "Hell yeah."
你要知道
You know,
我们啦啦队都很想你
we miss you so much at cheer.
我只是需要一些时间
Well, you know, I just needed more time
来 嗑药 喝酒
for...drugs and alcohol.
-你能到场可真好 -我是出于礼貌到场的
- Nice of you to show up. - I came as a courtesy.
你想聊聊什么是礼貌
You wanna talk about courtesy?
那用好好工作来表现你的礼貌如何
How about showing me the courtesy of doing your job?
我真的不认为这是份工作 将军
I don't really think of it as a job, General.
更像是一种责任
It's more of a call to responsibility.
这是你和我的共同点
It's something you and I have in common.
既然我在这
So since I'm here,
我们一起想办法解决问题 如何
how about we figure this out together, hmm?
男人都是怎么回事 怎么什么都只看解决
What is it with men? How everything's about action?
比如 "让我来修一下 让我给你解释一下"
Like, "Here, let me fix this, and let me explain this to you,
"我们把它 我们把它略过"
and let's just-- let's just gloss over that."
是和DNA有关吗
Is it a DNA thing?
我想我们需要喝几杯
I think we need some shots.
我不是在抱怨 我只是在叙述
I'm not complaining. I'm just verbalizing.
我知道这利大于弊
I know that the good outweighs the bad.
我是说 你肯定懂
I mean, you get it.
你嫁给了一个消防员 他明显很爱你
You married a firefighter who clearly adores you,
尽管他讨厌我
even though he hates me.
他很敬佩你能直抒己见
He respects you for speaking your mind.
我是说 那是他想让所有人都这么觉得他的
I mean, that's all he wants anyone to say about him.
你们俩怎么样 还好吗
What about you guys? Are you good?
我们已经结婚十六年了
We're going on 16 years of marriage.
我们有过高光时刻
We have our moments.
我很显然不认同他对埃奇的看法
I clearly disagree with him about Edge,
但是我很佩服他如此深爱着这个地方
but I do respect how much he loves this place.
没错
Yeah.
你和克拉克显然也很棒
You and Clark are obviously great.
我不知道 有时我感觉 我们年纪越大
I don't know. Sometimes it feels like the older we get,
承担的越多
the more we take on, the more the...
浪漫和婚姻生活就越会被忽略掉
romance and the marriage gets lost in the shuffle.
我跟你说件事
Let me tell you something.
克拉克是我最老的朋友
Clark is my oldest friend.
我从记事起就认识他了
I've known him for as long as I can remember.
没错 我们在高中的时候约会过 直到他消失了
And yes, we dated in high school until he up and vanished.
然后我发现 他搬去了大都会
And then I find out he moved to Metropolis,
我就想"等下 什么"
and I was like, "Wait, what?
克拉克去了城市
Clark in the city?"
他回来拜访的时候 就像是一个全新的人
He comes back to visit, and he's a whole new guy.
沉着 自信
Confident, self-assured,
站得笔直 十分犀利
stands up straight, razor sharp.
我没花多久就明白了
It didn't take long for me to figure it out.
是因为你
It was you.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
你激发出了他最好的一面 露易丝
You brought out the best in him, Lois.
那可不会被忽略掉
And that's not getting lost in the shuffle.
敬你一杯
I will cheers to that.
这酒消除了
Burns away the...
在市政厅被击败的伤痛
Sting from the town hall defeat.
我有点为你的哥哥感到难过
I kind of feel bad for your brother.
他这辈子一直都很受欢迎 他会没事的
He's been popular his whole life.He'll be fine.
正是这样
That's just it.
像乔纳森这样受欢迎的孩子
Popular kids like Jonathan
真的不知道如何做一个局外人
don't really know how to function as outsiders.
我是说 他看上去很迷茫
I mean, he looks lost.
那我们呢
What would that make us?
你和我是很叛逆的青年
You and I are very disaffected youth.
任性 喜欢朋克摇滚
Wayward. Pretty punk rock.
我是说
I mean,
我用退出啦啦队来反抗我妈
I rebelled against my mom by quitting cheer,
然后 你和橄榄球的那些事
and you and your whole football thing.
其实我有点喜欢在球队
I actually kind of like being on the team.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
擅长某一件事挺好的
It's good to be good at something.
我没再感到焦虑过
I haven't had any anxiety.
我喜欢这
I like it here.
感觉像是 很久以来第一次
It feels like, for the first time in a while,
我感到开心
I'm happy.
也许是因为
Maybe it's because
你很幸运有身边的陪着你的人
you got really lucky with the company you keep.
我们要去救你的哥哥吗
Should we go save your brother?
再给他五分钟 也许他能处理得好
Let's give him five minutes. Maybe he can turn it around.
听上去很公平
That seems totally fair.
抱歉 我会修好它的
I'm sorry. I'll--I'll fix it.
你连个汉堡都付不起
You can't afford a burger.
你怎么付得起这样高档的家具
How are you gonna pay for some nice-ass furniture?
对不起
I'm sorry.
怎么回事
What's going on?
管好你自己 肯特
Mind your own business, Kent.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我不知道 我
I don't know. I...
我去看看他
I'll go check on him.
我们找到目标了
We got a hit.
格伦摩根广场
Glenmorgan Square.
基尔格雷夫在哪
Where's Killgrave?
他只说了把你引到这
He just said to get you here.
要让这个音速爆破枪起效
For this sonic blaster to work,
我需要让你靠得近一些
I needed you in closer range.
现在 请注意
Now pay attention.
让我给你展示下这个宝贝的能耐
Let me show you what this baby can do.
我花了很长的时间琢磨你
I've had a lot of time to think about you,
着迷一般的追踪你的模式
obsessively tracking your patterns.
我发现你经常不在
I noticed you haven't been around Metropolis
大都会
quite as much.
但是 那就是我知道
But that's how I knew that the, um,
大人物都会被转移到一个更牢固的监狱的原因
big shots would move me to a more secure prison.
似乎 你的义务转移到了别处
It seems like you're obligated elsewhere.
那会让你分心
That makes you distracted.
变得脆弱
Vulnerable.
成为一个软弱者
A weakling.
塔格 坚持一下
Tag, just hang on.
塔格 塔格 呼吸
Tag. Tag, just breathe.
呼吸 一切都会没事的
Just breathe. It's gonna be okay.
兄弟
Hey, bro...
你快离远点
you need to get away!
你得用紧急定♥位♥器♥ 好吗
You need to use the ELT, okay?
-我想是我把他变成这样的 -什么
- I think I did this to him. - What?
-你在说什么 -那场篝火派对
- What are you talking about? The bonfire, the party.
我想是我的激光眼引起了爆♥炸♥
I think my heat vision caused an explosion
-爆♥炸♥以某种方式影响到了他 -好吧
- and it affected him somehow. - Okay, well, look,
你可以晚些和比尔·奈讨论你的推测 好吗
you can run that theory past Bill Nye later, all right?
-我们现在需要爸爸 乔丹 -记得外公说的吗
- Right now, we need Dad, Jordan. - Remember what Grandpa said?
爸爸忙着拯救世界
Dad's too busy saving the world.
他不是唯一一个有能力的人
Look, he's not the only one that can do this.
乔 相信我
Jon, trust me.
乔丹
Jordan!
呼吸 会没事的
Just breathe. It's gonna be okay.
紧急定♥位♥器♥在哪
Where's the ELT?
-乔 你得赶快离开这里 -我们需要爸爸
- Jon, you need to get out of here now. - We need Dad.
我需要你站起来 乔丹
I need you to get up. Jordan!
爸爸
Dad.
基尔格雷夫已经被降伏了 快来带走他
Killgrave's down. Come and get him.
再派一些医护队 现场有旁观群众
And send medical units. Bystanders on-site.
塔格
Tag.
乔丹 乔丹
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表