剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
Look I just--I thought...
我以为我们交换过眼神了...
I don't know. I just thought like we were trading looks and--
是啊 你胳膊断了 看起来很孤单的样子
Well... Yeah I mean--You have that broken arm and you look so lonely.
我只是想友好一点
I was just trying to be nice.
是啊
Yeah.
好
Right.
我不是想伤你心之类的
Look. I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings or anything.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
没... 没关系
It's--It's all good.
是我的问题
It's my bad.
好的
Cool.
回见
See you later.
你需要本新的图解集啊 丘比特二号♥
Looks like you need a new playbook Cupid Number 2.
你得学会把这事结束得像关柜门一样干脆
You gotta work on closing that deal like you close your locker.
-克拉克 你在吗 -我在厨房♥
- Clark, are you here? - In the kitchen.
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
摩根·埃奇在加紧他的项目
Morgan Edge is ramping up that program of his.
天呐 出什么事了
Oh, my God, what happened?
我去制止银行抢劫
I went to stop this bank robbery,
我中枪了
and I got hit.
-他们用氪石了吗 -没有 就普通子弹
- Did they use kryptonite? - No, regular bullets.
这不正常
This isn't normal.
超人不会受伤的 尤其不会因为子弹受伤
Superman doesn't bruise, especially not from bullets.
你觉得会是因为罗塞蒂用的
Do you think it has something to do with that gas
那种气体吗
Rosetti used?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们得跟我爸打个电♥话♥
We're gonna have to call my dad.
抱歉前奏唱错了
Sorry about messing up the intro.
我根本没发现 真好听
I didn't even notice. You sounded great.
谢谢
Thanks.
你钢琴怎么弹得这么好
How are you so awesome at piano?
你还有什么
Do you have any other little
没告诉我的秘密小才艺吗
secret talents you're not telling me about?
没了 差不多就这样
Nah, this is pretty much it.
感谢你做的一切
Well, thank you for everything,
你为此付出的时间
all the time you've put into this.
你能参加对我来说意义重大 所以...
It really means a lot having you here, so...
我想参加
I want to be here.
保重
Bless you.
我... 我肯定是过敏了
I, um--I must have allergies or something.
乔丹 我
Jordan, I--
乔丹
Jordan!
乔丹
Jordan.
我有点不对劲
Something's wrong with me.
你也被感染了
You're infected, too.
跟我走
Come on.
-来 宝贝 -出什么事了
- Here, honey. - So what's happening?
罗塞蒂在国防部给我用的氪气
The kryptonite gas that Rosetti used on me at the DOD,
它是一种生物武器 我想它可能会传染
it was a bio-weapon, and I think it might be communicable.
像病毒一样吗
Like, a virus?
所以我被你传染了氪病
So I'm getting kryptonite sickness from you?
是的
Yeah.
克拉克 这不是你的错
Clark, it's not your fault.
你今天之前根本不知道出问题了
You didn't even know anything was happening until today.
你有超级愈合能力 所以你病了多久了
You have super-healing, so how long are you sick for?
你♥爸♥这辈子就没生过一天病
Your dad has never been sick a day in his life.
我没那么严重
Well, I'm not that bad.
这情况不该发生
This wasn't supposed to happen.
真的吗
Really?
因为这看起来很像对付超人的武器
Because it sure seems like a weapon designed to hurt Superman.
这会伤到超人
It would hurt Superman.
这只是作为最后的手段
It was only meant as a last resort,
只是暂时削弱他
just to weaken him temporarily.
那为什么我儿子病了 你解释我听
Then why is my son sick? Explain that to me.
你让自己的孙子受到伤害了
You put your own grandson in harm's way.
山姆 我们该怎么解决
Sam, how do we fix this?
我的人在想办法
My guys are working on it.
-萨拉 -你好
- Yo, Sarah. - Hi.
在这里会有什么
Hey, are there gonna be, like, refreshments
饮料之类的吗
at this thing, or what?
你见到乔丹了吗
Have you seen Jordan?
没有 他可能只是在
No, he's probably just, like, putting on
为演出换上他最好的黑T恤吧
his best black tee for the show.
-你了解情况的 -不我不了解
- You know how it goes. - No, I don't,
因为他一小时前就离开了
because he left about an hour ago,
到现在都没回来
and he hasn't come back.
他告诉你他要去哪了吗
Did he tell you where he was going?
他只是像个受惊吓的小兔子离开了排练
No, he just ran out of rehearsal
离开了排练 我...
like a frightened little rabbit, I...
我们刚才真的很开心
We were really having a nice time together,
至少我是这么觉得的 直到他彻底消失了
or at least I thought we were until he completely ghosted me.
萨拉 我觉得不是你的问题
Sarah, I don't think it's about you.
我会找到他的
I'll find him.
好吧 快点 因为我好像是第一个表演的
Okay, well, hurry up because I think I'm the first one up.
好的
All right.
艾米丽
Emily.
艾米丽 你好
Emily, hey.
我一直想问你
I've been meaning to ask you,
项目进行得怎么样了
how's it going with the program?
埃奇先生是个天才
Mr. Edge is a genius.
他研究出了一套程序
You know, that he somehow figured out a process
能彻底改变人们的生命
to completely transform people's lives,
太神奇了
it's amazing.
什么程序
What process?
人类的未来由此开始
抱歉 我以为你已经经历过这些了
I'm sorry, I assumed you'd already gone through it.
不 我没有
No, I haven't.
他到底都对你做了什么
What did he do to you exactly?
埃奇先生明确声明过不能透露给任何人
Mr. Edge was very clear we not tell anyone.
艾米丽 我们从五年级就相互认识了
Emily, we've known each other since the fifth grade.
你可以信任我
You can trust me.
拉娜 你有空吗
Lana, do you have a moment?
回见
I'll see you later.
看上去
It seems
你在调查些与你无关得的事情
you've been looking into things that don't concern you.
你让我主管青年管理者计划
You put me in charge of the Young Executive Program.
我至少应该知道这计划到底是什么
I should at least know what it's really about.
你做这些是为了满足你自己得好奇心
And is this to satisfy your own curiosity
还是让你好跑去告诉露易丝·莱恩
or so that you can run and tell Lois Lane?
-我什么都没跟她说过 -没事的
- I never told her anything. - It's okay.
今天得情况证明了
As evidenced by today's spectacle,
莱恩小姐已经走投无路了
Miss Lane is desperate.
实际上 如果她还没试着恐吓你帮她
In fact, I'd have been more surprised
我才觉得奇怪呢
if she hadn't tried to scare you into helping.
艾米丽告诉我有个让她失去知觉的流程
Emily told me about a process she went under.
她说的是什么
What is she talking about?
我给她的一个提议
An offer I made her,
我现在要向你提出同样的提议
the same one I'm about to make right now to you,
别怀疑
and make no mistake.
你的答复会影响到你下半辈子的生活
The answer you give will impact the rest of your life.
-乔丹 你在哪 -楼上
- Jordan, where are you? - Upstairs.
这冷得像艾迪塔罗德一样
it's like Iditarod-level cold in here.
你弟弟生病了
Your brother's sick.
这事和你从萨拉身边跑掉有关系吗
Does that have something to do with you flaking on Sarah?
-我得回去 -你哪都不能去
- I gotta get back there, I-- - You're not going anywhere.
萨拉随时都会上台 我不能抛弃她
Sarah's going on any minute, and I can't just abandon her.
-她没事的 -不 有事
- She'll be okay. - No, she won't.
她爸爸就是这么做的
This is exactly what her dad did.
我不能让这事再发生一遍
I can't let that happen again.
我知道你想去陪着她
I know you want to be there for her,
但是你哪都不能去
but you cannot go anywhere
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表