剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
When your father first told me, I didn't understand either.
我明白
I understand.
我明白所有这些都是借口
I understand all the excuses.
你总是不在的时候 你骗了我们
All the times you were gone, you lied to us.
你们都是
You both did.
-他是在拯救生命 乔丹 -那我这话也没说错
- He was saving lives, Jordan. - That doesn't make it less true!
你撒谎保护他的秘密
You lied to protect his secret.
我的所有感受
All the things I've been feeling.
你都让我以为是我疯了 他们还让我吃药
You made me think I was crazy. They put me on pills!
你的心理健康与你父亲是谁无关
Your mental health has nothing to do with who your--
你又怎么知道
And how do you know that?
我是半人类 还有一半是他的种
I'm half human, half whatever the hell he is!
别朝你母亲大声嚷嚷 这不是她的错
Do not yell at your mother, okay? This is not her fault.
是我不想让你们知道
I'm the one that didn't want you to know.
为什么
Why?
因为我知道如果你们俩都有超能力
Because I knew what kind of burden it would be
是种怎样的负担
if you both had powers.
或更糟 如果其中一人有 另一人没有
Or worse, if one of you had them, and the other one didn't.
你觉得昨天是他救了我们
You think he's the reason we survived yesterday.
-你在说什么 -接着说啊 爸
- What are you talking about? - Go on, Dad.
告诉超男 他为什么这么完美
Go tell Superboy here why he's really so perfect.
我们认为你的体育天赋
We thought your athletic talents
可能是潜伏的超能力初浮现
could be latent abilities starting to emerge,
然后昨天
and then yesterday...
唯一能解释你们俩都没在意外中受伤的理由
The only way that both of you survived that accident
就是你们中至少有一人像我
is for at least one of you to be like me.
你也情愿是他像你 对吧 爸
You wouldn't have it any other way, would you, Dad?
乔丹
Jordan!
别跟我说话 好吗
Don't try to talk to me, all right?
你或许是被送来做英雄
You may have been sent here to be some hero,
但你绝对不是被送来做父亲
but you sure as hell weren't sent here to be a father.
别烦我们了
Just leave us alone.
我对儿子们做的一切就...
Everything I do with the boys just...
好像在我面前爆♥炸♥了
seems like it blows up in my face.
乔丹说得对吗
Is Jordan right?
我是个坏爸爸吗
A--am I a bad father?
-克拉克 -因为现在 我...
- Clark. - 'Cause right now, I...
我感觉一切支离破碎都是我的错
It feels like it's my fault that this is all falling apart.
你的生活支离破碎不意味着你特殊
Your life falling apart doesn't mean you're special.
这意味你是人
It means you're human.
又出现了一处泄露
Another breach in progress.
是另一个核设施
It's another nuclear facility.
我们会没事的 好吗
We're gonna be all right, okay?
去吧
Go.
我找到了你的信息
I found your message.
我知道你在这里
I know you're here.
我也知道你看不见我
And I know you can't see me.
铅外壳
Lead encasements.
你不能透过铅看东西
You can't see through lead.
你为数不多的弱点之一
One of your few weaknesses.
所以你选择核设施
That's why you're choosing nuclear facilities.
可以在我不知情的情况下观察我
You can watch me without me knowing.
并看到你有多厉害 卡·艾尔
And see how good you really are, Kal-El.
萨拉
Hey, Sarah.
你来了
Hey, you made it.
回头见
See you guys later.
我还是不明白你们怎么会没受伤
I still don't understand how you guys didn't get hurt.
我也还在思考
Still figuring that one out.
我只是高兴你来了
Well, I'm just glad that you made it.
你答应让我玩个爽的
You promised me trouble.
我会尽力做到
Well, I will definitely do my best.
我不知道你们在大都会都怎么开派对
I don't really know how you guys party in Metropolis,
但在斯摩维尔 我们的方法有点不同
but here in Smallville, we do it a little different.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
我知道所有关于最后的氪星之子的事
I know everything there is to know about the Last Son of Krypton.
我的家乡
Where I come from,
这么说吧 我们交情不浅
let's just say the two of us have history.
那具体是哪里
And where is that, exactly?
现在哪儿也不是了
Nowhere now.
我的世界被摧毁了
My world was destroyed.
但不知如何 我活了下来
But somehow, I managed to survive.
我最终来到了这里 发现
I eventually arrived here, where I learned
你也在
you were here too.
没我想的那么快
Not as fast as I thought.
也许你不该喝
Maybe you shouldn't.
啤酒和苯二氮卓类药物[镇静药]会起不良反应
Beer and benzos don't really mix well.
你怎么知道
How'd you know?
我在葬礼招待会上看到你吃了一片
I saw you take one back at the funeral reception.
但不止是你
But you're not the only one,
在吃药
you know, on something, so.
你也吃吗 为了什么
You? For what?
我们现在真的要做这个吗
Are we really gonna do this now?
像《亢奋》里一样
Go full "Euphoria" on each other?
不用 我
We don't have to. I...
只是我在这只认识你
You're just kinda the only person I know around here.
没事
No, it's cool.
直到我
Up until I was...
十一还是十二岁前
11 or 12,
我的生活都很不错
I had a pretty awesome life.
不是完美的
I mean, it wasn't perfect,
但也挺好的
but it was nice.
洋娃娃和舞蹈课
Dolls and dance classes.
然后这里出现了变化
But then something changed.
这里的人 会变得忧郁
People around here, they get this sadness,
好像这种情绪能像
and they act like it's something you can catch
流感一样传染 但
like the flu, but...
我从没想过那会影响到我家
I never thought it was gonna hit my house
直到我也一样了
till it did.
现在一半时间我爸都睡在沙发上
Now half the nights, my dad sleeps on the couch,
而我妈因此很生他的气
and my mom gets really mad at him for being checked out,
但老实说 我无法怪他
but honestly, I can't blame him.
他是名消防员 而在这里当消防员
He's a firefighter, and being a firefighter here,
会看到很多很糟糕的事
you see all the really bad stuff.
那种没人想提起的事
I mean, stuff that no one really wants to talk about.
像是什么
Like what?
像是父母制冰♥毒♥
Like parents cooking meth
让整座房♥子都着火了 而孩子也在里面
and the whole house catching on fire with their kids inside.
总之
Anyways...
在差不多一年前
About a year ago,
我吃了一大把我妈的药
I took a bunch of my mom's pills.
我到现在也不明白我为什么那么做
I still don't understand why I did it.
我从没做过那种事
I've never done anything like that before,
我妈就很紧张 小题大做
and my mom, she made a really big drama out of it.
让我看了很久的心理医生之类的
Lots of therapy and whatever.
我知道 这只是一个平淡的悲惨故事
I know, for a--for a sad story, it's really basic.
不 没有
No. It's not.
-你在干什么 -怎么了
- What are you doing? - What?
-肖恩 -她是我女友
- Sean! - That's my girlfriend!
肖恩 你有什么毛病
Sean, what the hell is your problem?
你和这家伙一起干什么呢
The hell you doing with this guy?
那根本无关紧要 别激动 别激动
It doesn't even matter. Relax. Relax.
女友
Girlfriend?
我本来是要说的 但你先亲了我
I would've gotten around to it, but you sorta kissed me first.
没什么大不了的
It's not that big of a deal!
退后
Back off!
你干什么呢 你知道我问了多少镇上的人
What the hell are you doing? You know how many townies
才找到这个派对的地方
I had to randomly DM to find out where this party was?
让开
Out of the way.
退后
Back off!
你现在不会想惹我的
You really don't want to get in my face right now.
你不好奇我怎么这么了解你吗 卡·艾尔
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表