剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
这是制止这件事的唯一办法
It's the only way to stop this.
爸爸 醒醒 爸爸
Dad, wake up! Dad!
爸爸 醒醒 爸爸
Dad, wake up. Dad.
你妈妈呢
Hey, where's your mom?
这里是来自大都会市中心的现场报道
Coming to you live from Downtown Metropolis,
我是现场记者露易丝·莱恩
reporting on the scene is Lois Lane.
你想要答案
You want answers?
我会自愿告诉超人所有事情
I'm willing to tell Superman everything.
我没有把他介绍给他人的习惯
I'm not in the habit of just connecting him with people.
我想 有可能会世界末日这事
I'm thinking the possible end of the world
-或许值得你破一次例 -好吧
- might warrant an exception. - Okay.
但是我想要一个你的东西 那个
But I want something from you. That.
氪星人想让你觉得他们是坚不可摧的
The Kryptonians want you to think they're indestructible.
他们并不是 他们有一个弱点
They're not. They have a weakness.
那就是一种产自他们母星的石头 叫做氪石
It is a rock from their home planet called Kryptonite.
突发新闻 氪星人的弱点已被发现
找到它 这样我们就可以打败他们
Find it so that we can defeat them.
我告诉她不要那么做
I told her not to do this.
如果我们要拯救人类 就必须打败他们
And we must defeat them if we are to save humanity.
因为那就是我们与他们的区别 我们有人性
For that is what separates us our humanity.
妈妈
Mom!
好吧
Okay.
但是我需要先知道一件事
But I need to know one thing first.
你信任他吗
Do you trust him?
以性命担♥保♥
With my life.
我爱你们俩
I love you both.
我猜到你会这么说
I thought you'd say that.
约好会面吧
Set up the meet.
好了 我要去和克丽丝碰头
All right, I'm gonna meet Chrissy,
看看能不能找到些有关这个人和莱克斯
see if I can establish any connection
之间的联♥系♥
between our guy and Lex.
好 这仍是我们唯一的线索
Yeah, I guess it's still our only lead.
也许不是 你说过房♥车里的声音叫他舰长
Maybe not. You said the voice in the RV called him Captain.
对 所以他是军方的人
Right, so he's military.
这就是我想要你把这个带去国防部处理的原因
Which is why I want you to take that to the DOD for processing.
怎么了
What?
没什么 这上面有他的指纹
Nothing. Just, it has his prints.
你真的很在行
You know, you're really good at this.
你最好行动起来了 超人
You better get moving, Superman.
我们在你赴约之前没有多少时间了
We don't have much time before your meeting.
好吧
All right.
你相信卡·艾尔会来吗
Do you believe Kal-El will come?
是的
I do.
而且我们需要准备好
And we need to be ready.
这比我想象的要小
It's smaller than I imagined.
没有你我完不成这个的 小娜
I couldn't have done it without you, Nat-Bug.
这样你在外面大显神威的时候 我也能陪在你身边
So I can be out there with you when you're kicking ass.
你真的认为你可以干掉一个他们那样的人吗
You really think you could take one of them out?
只有一个办法能确认
Only one way to know for sure.
你早些的时候在跟萨拉说什么了
What were you talking to Sarah about earlier?
什么 你在监听我吗
What are you-Are you spying on me?
回答我的问题
Just answer the question.
我就是像普通人一样和她聊天
Uh, I was talking to her like a normal human being.
听上去不是那样的
That's not what it sounded like.
你现在是认真的吗
Are you being serious right now?
我一整天都在帮你圆谎 而现在呢
I've been covering your ass all day, and now what?
你觉得我想要撩你的非女友
Now you think I'm trying to move in on your not-girlfriend?
-这话不是否认 -我一直都在罩你
- That's not a denial. - Wow, I have had your back
每次有人说你蠢货 怪胎
every time someone has called you dumb or weird
愚蠢或难堪的时候
or stupid or awkward.
我从来没相信过这些
I never believed any of it!
我从来没信过 因为这些都不是事实
I never believed any of it because it's not true.
你真是个恶劣的家伙
You're just a terrible person!
别再监视我了
Don't ever spy on me again!
真是一群让人印象深刻的人
Impressive bunch you've assembled.
斯摩维尔从来不缺人才
Well, there's no shortage of good people in Smallville.
还有一位空缺
And yet, one spot remains.
一个位置
One spot.
把剩下的简历过完就好了
Just getting through the last of the résumés.
就这样吗
Is that it,
还是你有什么事没告诉我
or is there something you're not telling me?
我不明白
I don't understand.
我以为你会希望
I just thought perhaps you were hoping
我会选择你的家人
I'd select someone a little closer to home.
你是说凯尔吗
You mean Kyle.
我相信他会很感兴趣的
I believe he'd be more than interested.
当然
Of course.
但他是消防队长
But he's the chief of the fire department.
-可以安排一下 -我相信可以的
- Arrangements could be made. - Oh, I'm sure,
而且这会是个很好的机会
and it would be an amazing opportunity,
但得花些功夫应对我们的姑娘们
but it would a lot to juggle with our girls.
我理解
I understand,
但我们时间紧迫
but we are short on time.
希望能尽快知道你的决定
I look forward to hearing your decision.
卢瑟的传记作者说他不可能有儿子
Luthor's biographer says there is no way he has a son.
斯摩维尔公报
侄子或者远亲呢
Maybe a cousin or distant relative?
她给我介绍了卢瑟家族的每一个分支
She walked me through every branch of the Luthor family tree.
我们的人肯定不在里面
Our guy is definitely not on it.
见面地点很有意思
Interesting place for a meet.
我是个建筑工人
I'm a builder.
这种地方总能让我安心...
Always felt comfortable in places like this...
被碎片和零件包围着
Surrounded by scraps and parts.
建筑是一种高尚的职业
Building's a noble profession.
已经有一阵子没人给我发工资了
Been a while since anyone's paid me to do it.
发工资的人里有没有一个是莱克斯·卢瑟
Any chance one of those people was Lex Luthor?
那时候不一样
It was a different life.
我们为什么来这里
Why are we really here?
因为我再不拯救世界 它就该毁灭了
Because the world's about to be destroyed unless I save it.
是国防部
It's the DOD.
你好 罗塞蒂 有什么发现
Hey, Rosetti, what'd you find?
你说这家伙在斯摩维尔鬼鬼祟祟的
You say this guy's been creeping around Smallville?
你打算怎么拯救世界
And how exactly are you planning on saving the world?
消除威胁
By eliminating the threat.
你认为威胁是摩根·埃奇吗
And you think that threat is Morgan Edge?
埃奇参与了
Edge is involved,
但他不会是破坏的主要来源
but he won't be the main source of destruction.
那谁会是
Then who will it be?
我觉得你知道 卡·艾尔
问题是 你让我们查的指纹
The thing is, the prints you had us pull
是一个已经死了六年的人的
are from a guy who died six years ago,
而且他不叫卢瑟 他叫约翰·亨利·艾恩斯
and his name's not Luthor, it's John Henry Irons.
车钥匙给我 我要用你的车
Give me your keys. I need your car.
你是那个陌生人
You're the Stranger.
我感觉你会想试试
I had a feeling you might try that.
所以我把这些太阳耀斑
So I set these solar flares
连在了运动探测器上
to a motion detector.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
我说了
Like I said,
我是来拯救世界的
I'm here to save the world.
你看 卡·艾尔 你不是钢铁之躯
You see, Kal-El, you're not the Man of Steel.
我是
I am.
看起来挺疼的
That looked like it hurt.
这把锤子利用动能
This hammer harnesses kinetic energy.
它挥得越远
The further it travels,
就能产生越多能量
the more energy it creates.
从20英尺远 它可以撞停一辆轿车
From 20 feet, it can stop a car in its tracks.
30英尺 一辆卡车
30, a truck.
60英尺远 它可以摧毁一辆坦克
From 60, it can destroy a tank.
任何高于此距离的撞击
Anything beyond that
都可以与超人的打击相媲美
rivals a blow from Superman.
拉尔女士
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表