剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
Even if that's true, that voicemail
真的很有力
was really compelling.
断章取义的话当然了 但是他一次都没有
Out of context, sure, but he never once
提到过摩根·埃奇
mentioned Morgan Edge.
也许只是个毒品交易意外
Maybe it was just a drug deal gone wrong.
-不太可能 -那一个大富豪
- That is a stretch. - But a bazillionaire
让人凭空消失就可能了吗
making the guy disappear isn't?
至少给我个机会证明我是对的
At least give me the chance to prove I'm right.
听着 这里不是《星球日报》
Look, this isn't the "Daily Planet."
我们没资源支撑一个
We don't have the resources to run an investigation
要持续好多周的调查
for weeks on end.
但你雇我就是来写这种故事的
But you hired me to write this kind of story.
餐馆
我不想问
I hate to ask,
但这辆着火的车
but you don't happen to drive a station wagon
不会是你的吧
that's on fire right now...
是你的吗
do you?
我们清理了现场 收好尾
We got the scene cleaned up. Button up, all right?
很抱歉你的车变成这样了 露易丝
I'm sorry about your car, Lois.
是摩根·埃吉做的 凯尔
Morgan Edge was behind this, Kyle.
等等 你不应该四处散播
Now, hold on, you shouldn't go around
这种没有根据的指控
making baseless accusations like that.
不是没有根据 我们刚刚谈完
It's not baseless. We just finished talking
一个有关他的消息来源
to a source about him.
我们还没有证明那些指控
We still haven't verified those claims.
晚安
Y'all have a good night.
还给我
Yo, give it back!
你为什么跟爸爸说谎
Why'd you lie to Dad?
-你那么小声干吗 -我没有
- Why are you whispering? - I'm--I'm not whispering.
我没向他撒谎 我是在向他学习
And I didn't lie to him. I'm following his example.
好吧 既然现在你已经表明了你的蠢观点
Okay, well, now that you've made your stupid point,
你不会再继续打橄榄球了吧
you're done playing football, right?
不 球队需要我 另外
No, the team needs me. And besides,
盖恩斯教练甚至可能会送我一个情人节礼物
Coach Gaines may even send me a valentine.
乔丹 橄榄球是我的 不是你的
Jordan, football is my thing, not yours.
橄榄球不是只属于你 你这个自大狂
You don't own football, you egomaniac.
你能打橄榄球只是因为
The only reason that you're even playing
你有你那点超级力量之类的
is 'cause you have your little super strengthor whatever.
我去打橄榄球的唯一原因
The only reason I'm playing
就是你的橄榄球小兄弟们得别来烦我们
is 'cause your little football buddies need to back off.
不用谢
You're welcome.
另外 我没有超级力量
And besides, I don't have super strength.
我只是比以前强壮了点
I'm just a little stronger than before.
停下吧 要是有人受伤了怎么办
Stop. What if someone gets hurt?
我开始有点厌烦了每个人都
You know, I'm getting a little tired of everyone
把我当成某种定时炸♥弹♥一样
treating me like I'm some sort of ticking time bomb.
你知道爸爸会发现的
You know Dad's gonna find out.
那又怎样
So what?
我又没有做错什么
I'm not doing anything wrong.
那我猜你也没什么可担心的了
Guess you got nothing to worry about then.
我想你需要杯这个
Thought you could use this.
我那样指控埃奇真的是太蠢了
I made a total fool of myself accusing Edge like that.
-只是个无心之过 -我们在这一个周
- It's an honest mistake. - We have been here for a week,
就已经有人想炸掉我的车了
and somebody's already tried to blow up my car.
斯摩维尔的人们 都是好人
Look, folks in Smallville, they're good people.
别让今天发生的事改变这点
Don't let what happened today change that.
而且 这也不是你第一次被燃♥烧♥弹♥袭击
Besides, it's not like it's your first Molotov cocktail.
我就是感觉这里每个人都对我竖起高墙
I just feel like everyone here has their walls up.
或许我应该放下这个报道 修修自家篱笆算了
Maybe I should just hand the story off and mend some fences.
你的直觉怎么说
Well, what's your gut telling you?
说这里面有很多问题
That there's more to this.
那你得挖的再深一点
Then you have to dig deeper.
听着
Listen.
不论你做什么决定我都会支持你
I will support whatever decision you make.
我只是希望你可以接受你的决定
I just want you to be able to live with it.
我爱你
I love you.
仍然爱吗
Still?
谢谢你送的花
Thanks for the flowers.
文书已经全签好字了
Paperwork is all signed.
太好了
Ah, great.
克拉克 昨天...
Listen, Clark. About yesterday--
不 没事 不需要道歉
Oh, no. No need to apologize.
就是 萨拉莫名其妙退出了啦啦队
It's just, Sarah quit cheer out of nowhere
我瞬间感觉像是我的整个家庭都支离破碎了
and I suddenly feel like my whole family is falling apart.
-一起走两步 -好啊
- Can you walk? - Uh, yeah--
我把车钥匙落在 算了 这里是斯摩维尔
oh, I left my keys in the-- it's Smallville.
这里是斯摩维尔
"It's Smallville."
顺便说一下 我不太相信那个
Uh, and I doubt that, by the way.
你当然有所怀疑
Well, of course you do.
我是说 这是我拼命努力营造出的印象
I mean, that's the image I've worked so hard to put out there.
而事实是 我和凯尔几乎不交流
And the truth is, Kyle and I barely talk.
交流也都是在互相大吵大骂
When we do, we're yelling at each other.
还有索菲 上帝 索菲变得非常刻薄
And Sophie--oh, God, well, Sophie's just become mean,
还有萨拉 我感觉好像在失去萨拉
and Sarah, I just feel like I'm losing Sarah.
别那么肯定
Oh, don't be so sure.
我们很难知道他们这个年纪在想些什么
Really hard to know what they're thinking at this age.
天呐
Oh, God.
一部分的我想去了解
Part of me wants to know,
另一部分的我又害怕我可能会发现的事
and the other part of me is terrified at what I might find out.
是啊
Yeah.
我很怀念妈妈还在的时候 帮我们处理这些事
I miss having Mom around to help with this sort of thing.
如果她知道你终于回家了 一定会很开心的
She would be so happy to know you're finally home.
至少男孩子们终于安定下来了
And at least the boys are finally settling in.
我听说乔丹可是个橄榄球队大明星
I hear Jordan's quite the football star.
我想你说的是乔纳森
Oh, I think you mean Jonathan.
不是
N-no.
是时候蓄势以待了
It's time to get locked and loaded!
出发吧 你准备好了吗
Let's go! You ready?
是时候上战场了
It's where the rubber meets the road.
你准备好了吗 肖恩 你上场
You ready? Sean, you're up!
你想要谁
Who do you want?
我想要小矮子
I want short-stack, Coach.
小矮子
Short-stack!
很好
All right.
是时候争斗了 绅士们
Time to lock horns, gentlemen.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
你准备好了吗
You ready?
正如我意
That's what I'm talking about!
我不应该亲萨拉
I shouldn't have kissed Sarah.
那样不好
It wasn't cool.
我向你道歉
I apologize.
很好
All right.
谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
一起打球的队伍心也在一起
Team that plays together stays together.
好了 谁下一个上场
All right, who's next up?
你怎么会觉得你可以参加橄榄球队
How could you possibly think it was okay to join the football team?
你没说不行
You didn't say it wasn't.
不 别 别这样 我知道你想干什么
No, no, don't--don't do that. I see what you're doing.
只要你不提出来 就不算是个谎言 对吗
As long as you don't mention it, it's not a lie, right?
你♥爸♥爸已经为那事道歉了
Your father apologized for that.
你的能力不是什么可以轻描淡写的事 乔丹
Your powers are not something to be taken lightly, Jordan.
好吧 我几乎没什么能力 记得吗
Yeah, well, I barely have any, remember?
老爷爷在艾莎的冰雪城♥堡♥里就是这么告诉我们的
That's what Grand Pabbie told us at Elsa's Ice Castle.
这一点都不有趣
That's not funny.
他只是拿你的能力和我的做对比
He was only comparing your powers to mine.
不 他说我的能力很差
No, he said my powers suck.
别装做他没说
Don't act like he didn't.
我承认这么早带你去见他是个错误
I admit, taking you to see him this early was a mistake.
错误
Mistake?
你知道吗 你做的每一件事都是个错误
You know what? Everything you do is a mistake.
你被炒鱿鱼 你带我们到这里来
You get fired, you bring us here.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表