剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
And I wish things weren't the way they are,
她爸爸的事真的糟透了
and what happened to her dad, it really sucks.
对吗 但我觉得
Right? But I think--
我觉得你现在能做的就是陪着她
I think all you can do now is be there for her.
对 你说的对
Yeah. You're right.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我必须得见他
I had to see him.
我必须得理解 但现在好像
I had to understand, but now it's like,
我根本不知道那是什么
I don't even know what that was.
我觉得很多很聪明的人
I think a lot of really smart people
现在正在试着弄明白
are trying to figure that out right now.
昨晚 那
Last night, that--
那是我爸爸
that was my dad.
我知道他是我爸爸
I know that was my dad,
但我对他特别差
but I was awful to him.
我想那可能是我最后一次见我爸爸了
I guess that could be the last time I ever see my dad.
说我爸醉鬼会是我最后对他说的话吗
Was calling my dad drunk gonna be the last thing I ever say to him?
我需要他回来
I need him back.
我们只能抱有希望
We're just gonna have to hold onto hope.
-我会找到他们 -没有必要
- I'll find them. - There's no need.
他们有歼灭...
They have the Eradic--
我说了没有必要
I said there's no need!
走吧 准备出发
Leave and prepare for our arrival.
现在吗
Now?
卡-艾尔已经作出决定了
Kal-El made his decision.
他选择了人类而不是我们
He chose humanity over us.
我现在没有这个兄弟了
There's no saving my brother now.
这个东西怎么运作
How does this thing work?
跟电脑一样
The same principle as a computer.
这个情况下 它不是电脑
In this case, instead of a computer,
它是个大脑
it's a brain,
上传的信息是人的意识
and the information being uploaded is a person's consciousness.
歼灭者保存有并传输这些信息
The Eradicator holds and transfers this information,
一个新的意识 给一个人
a new consciousness, into a person.
在传输的过程中
So during this transfer process,
旧的意识还在吗
does the old consciousness exist?
直到传输结束都在
It does until the transfer is complete.
然后新的意识就完全接管了
And then the new consciousness fully takes over.
这要花多久
How long does that take?
几天 几周
Days. Weeks.
取决于宿主有多少意愿
Depends how willing the host is
接受这个新的生命
to accept this new life, if at all.
但是氪星人正在进化时
But the Kryptonian part that's developing,
原本的人格也可以出现吗
that person can just emerge at any time?
及时的话 是的
If prompted, yes.
氪星人的潜意识会保存在歼灭者里
The Kryptonian consciousness will remain in the Eradicator,
他们的力量会随着时间的推移而消散
and their powers will dissipate over time.
我们怎么能阻止它
Then how do we stop this?
阻止传输完成
Prevent the transfer from completing,
这样只会保留旧的意识
so only the old consciousness remains.
-我们能这么办吗 -能
- Can we do that? - We can.
我们只需要让被感染者
We just need to get the people who were affected
再走一次歼灭者程序
to go through the eradication process again.
-把他们全都带来 全部吗 -是的
- Bring them here? All of them? - Yes.
-把他们全部过一遍机器吗 -是的
- And run them through the machine? - Yes.
但是我们不知道多少人做过了
But we don't know how many people have gone through this.
一定能有别的办法来一遍完成
There has to be another way to do it all at once.
那样需要太多的能量
That would require too much energy.
多少
How much?
我们会需要能和这个星球的太阳匹敌的能量
We would need something that rivals this planet's sun.
是埃奇
It's Edge.
想办法一次解决所有人
Figure out a way to do everyone at once.
我尽量拖住他们
I'll hold them off as long as I can.
你要怎么做
How the hell are you gonna do that?
像他对你一样向他请求...
Appeal to him the same way he did to you...
作为兄弟
As a brother.
妈妈
Mother.
去吧 儿子
Go, my son.
去做那个我知道你会成为的英雄吧
Be the hero I knew you would be.
又见面了...
Hello again...
超人
Superman.
你为什么要爱他们
Why do you love them?
肯定有理由
There must be a reason.
你刚到的时候 他们接受你了吗
Did they take you in when you first arrived?
他们把你当做自己人来对待吗
Did they treat you like you were one of them?
因为他们完全没把我当自己人
'Cause they did no such thing for me.
我降落在英国乡下
I landed in the British countryside,
在那里没人欢迎我
where I was not greeted.
我被人猎杀
I was hunted.
围困
Trapped.
抓捕
Caught.
多年来世人都不知道我的存在
And kept hidden from the world for years.
一具外星肉体
A piece of alien meat,
一件试验品
an experiment
供他们研究我为什么有超能力
for them to learn why I had abilities.
哥哥 我对发生在你身上的事很遗憾
Brother, I am sorry that happened to you...
但不是这里的每个人都是这样的
But not everyone here is like that.
只有在他们感到害怕的时候
Only when they're afraid.
相信我
And believe me,
我曾让他们害怕
I made them afraid.
不 不
No. No.
不
No!
我会再次让他们感到害怕
And I'm going to again
即使没有你 弟弟
without you, brother.
告诉我
Tell me.
和我儿子在一起是什么样的
What is like being with my son?
大多数时候很轻松
Most of the time, it's easy.
有时很艰难
And sometimes, it's very difficult.
大多数时候 我觉得很安全
Most of the time, I feel very secure,
但是我也经历过一生中
and then I've also had some of the most terrifying days
最可怕的日子
in my entire life.
但是爱和尊重
But there's always love...
一直相随
and respect.
伴侣关系吗
A partnership?
毫无疑问
Very much so.
启动扫描
在氪星 我拥有人们梦寐以求的希望与梦想
On Krypton, I had all the hopes and dreams one could ever have.
我全拥有过
And I lived them all.
然后有一天
And then one day,
那些希望与梦想全都是为了我刚刚拥有的儿子
those hopes and dreams were for the son I just had.
谢谢你 露易丝 让这些梦想成真
Thank you, Lois, for making them come true.
他是世上第一个最伟大的英雄
He's this world's first and greatest hero,
但我想你知道
but I want you to know that
他更是一个好人
he's an even better man.
昨晚的演出
About last night and the performance,
很抱歉我没能参加
I'm so sorry I didn't make it.
是因为这件事是吗
It was because of this, wasn't it?
是的
Yeah.
我觉得自己很混♥蛋♥ 乔丹
I feel like such a jerk, Jordan.
你身上这些奇怪的事 现在都明了了
All this weirdness with you, and now it makes sense.
你知道所有的事
I mean, you knew all about all of this,
你却不得不保守秘密
and you had to keep it a secret.
其实我真的很高兴
You know, I'm actually really glad
出席的不是我 反而是你♥爸♥
that your dad was there instead of me.
你们需要一起
You guys got to have that together.
那是一段美好的回忆
It's a great memory to hold onto.
给
Here you go.
出事了
Something's going on.
搞什么
The hell?
人类是有缺陷
Yes, humans are flawed,
没错 有些人的缺陷比其他人多
and yes, some more than others,
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表