剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
不 这是你必须让我这么做的原因
No, it's why you have to.
我必须为他们拨乱反正
I have to fix this for them,
为了我也为了这里的所有人
for me, for everybody here.
这么做到底行不行是没有保证的
There's no guarantee this will even work.
这是外星科技
This is alien science.
幸好
Well, it's a good thing
我只是一个啥也不懂的本地贷款员
I'm just a local loan officer who doesn't know any better.
你无权进入
You're not authorized to go in.
这是他女儿
This is his daughter.
你还需要什么授权
How much authorization do you need?
我已经说过了
We've been through this already.
你们必须离开这里
I need you to vacate the premises.
不然呢 你要做什么
Or what? What are you gonna do?
你要射杀我们吗
Are you gonna shoot us?
朋友们 或许我们应该晚点再试试
Guys, maybe we should just try again later.
不 我们要进去
No, we are going in
不论这个混♥蛋♥特种兵让不让
whether GI Jerk-nuts here wants us to or not.
这怎么回事
The hell's going on here?
我正在处理国家紧急情况
I'm in the middle of a national emergency,
结果却听到我的外孙们
only to get word my own grandsons
在这里制♥造♥麻烦
are down here causing problems.
我们就是想进去让她见见她爸爸
We're just trying to get in so she can see her dad.
不行
Not an option.
我们已经告诉她她爸的事了
We already told her what happened to him, okay?
她有权自己去看看
She deserves to see it for herself.
你为什么这么做
Why would you do that?
我不知道 也许是因为我已经受够你的狗屁机密
I don't know, maybe because I'm done with your BS secrets.
那些机密救了很多人
Those secrets save lives.
真的吗 你一直这么说
Really? Because you keep saying that
但是总是被证实是错的
and it keeps proving not to be true.
这是因为你弟弟的事吗
Is this about what happened with your brother?
不 是关于所有事 好吗
No, it's about everything, okay?
你一直表现得像是在做正确的事
You keep acting like you're doing the right thing
而事实总是完全相反的
and then it keeps proving to be the exact opposite.
我是说 你能就一次 表现得像个有感情的人吗
I mean, come on, can't you just act like a real person for once
而不是个士兵
and not a soldier?
让他们进去吧
Let 'em in.
谢谢 外公
Thanks, Grandpa.
爸爸
Dad?
我不明白 你说的是有某种...
I don't get it. You said that there'd be some kind of...
是你
You.
你觉得你的小玩具就可以阻止我们
You think your little toys can stop us?
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Dad?
你♥爸♥爸已经不存在了
Oh, Daddy doesn't exist anymore.
他已经是个可笑的尸体
He's a screaming corpse.
柴堆上的灰烬罢了
Ashes on the pyre.
萨拉 我们 我们去外面吧
Hey, Sarah, let's just-- let's just get out of here.
走吧 走吧
Hey, hey, hey, come on, come on, come on.
我出去了之后
When I get out of here,
杀的第一个就是你
I'm gonna kill you first.
-我不喜欢这样 -我也不
- I don't like this. - I don't like it either,
但这是她的选择 我们必须尊重她
but it's her choice, and we have to respect it.
我知道 但她可是拉娜 我最亲近的朋友之一
I know, but it's Lana. She's one of my closest friends.
所以你应该去说点什么
Which is why you should say something,
尽管是以超人的身份 也很重要
even if it's as you, it'll mean a lot.
我想要感谢你
I wanted to thank you.
你很勇敢
It's very brave.
我没那么勇敢
I wouldn't be so sure.
我心跳得像是时速百万英里一样
My heart is racing a million miles an hour.
我理解
Yeah, I, um, I know.
哦对
Right.
抱歉
Sorry.
你没必要这么做
You know, you don't have to do this.
总会有别的办法
There's always another way.
我不认为你真的相信这话
I don't think you really believe that.
另外 超人刚刚对我撒谎了吗
Also did Superman just lie to me?
不是撒谎 我只是
It's not lying. I'm just, uh...
我只是很乐观
I'm just an optimist.
我猜这就是你是英雄的原因
I guess that's what makes you a hero.
现在你才是英雄 拉娜
You're the hero right now, Lana.
是时候了
It's time.
我们就在这
We'll be right here.
成功了吗 她还好吗
Did it work? Is she okay?
卡-艾尔
Kal-El.
妈妈
Mother.
我知道这理解起来一定很复杂
I know this must be a lot to process.
重生是我的一生的心血
Resurrection was my life's work,
它确保了我们的文明不会永远的失去
as a way to ensure our civilization was not lost forever.
它从来都不是用来
It was never meant to be used as a way
取代另一个种族的
to supplant another race.
氪星人是主张和平的
Kryptonians are peaceful people.
至少我们大多数人是
At least the majority of us.
我不明白
I don't understand.
泽特-若尔 我兄弟吗
Zeta-Rho, my brother?
你曾有另一个家庭吗
You had another family?
我们的基因吻合
We were genetically matched.
几千年来 氪星上的联姻
That's how unions were formed
就是这样形成的...
for thousands of years on Krypton...
然后我遇见了你的父亲
And then I met your father.
我们相爱了
We fell in love
我就和泽特-若尔分开了
and ended my relationship with Zeta-Rho.
乔-艾尔和我都有对美好世界的愿景
Jor-El and I shared a vision for a better world.
我生下了你
I gave birth to you.
然后你父亲和我
And then your father and I,
当我们决定把你送往地球时
when we decided to send you to Earth,
我们希望你能实现这个愿景
we hoped you would live that vision.
我觉得我实现了
I think I have.
我仓里的太阳石水晶
The sunstone crystal in my pod,
为什么只有父亲的
why only father's?
为什么没有你的
Why not yours as well?
它被泽特-若尔偷走了
It was stolen by Zeta-Rho.
是对我离开他的报复
Revenge for leaving him.
让你离开 我最害怕的是
My biggest fear in letting you go
你会没有母亲
was that you would be without a mother.
我在这里有母亲
I had a mother here.
她叫玛莎
Her name was Martha.
她非常爱我
She loved me very much.
你不知道这对我来说有多重要 卡-艾尔
You have no idea how much that means to me, Kal-El.
这个世界
This world,
它欢迎你
it welcomed you.
确实是
It has.
然后你找到了你爱的人
And you found someone.
我从你看她的眼神里能看出来
I can tell by how you look at her.
她是我的一生挚爱
She's the love of my life.
这是我对你所有的期待了
It's all I ever wanted for you.
找到一个新的家
To find a new home,
一个爱的人
someone to love,
组建一个自己的家庭
create a family of your own.
我们有两个儿子
We have two sons.
快给我说说他们
Tell me all about them.
维多利亚咖啡厅
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我们
We?
你看她 她很难过
Look at her. She's upset.
我觉得她想跟你说说话
I think she wants to talk to you.
是吗 他为什么难过
Yeah, and why's she upset?
因为你不得不告诉她发生了什么
Because you had to tell her what's going on.
听着 我不可能为了告诉她实话
Hey, look, I'm not gonna apologize
而道歉的 好吗 绝不可能
for telling the truth, okay? Ever.
我也希望事情不是那样
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表