剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
之前没这个必要
There wasn't the need.
没必要
The need?
让我知道我一直有个哥哥
For me to know I've had a brother here my entire life?
他还想用我母亲
One who wants to restore Krypton
创造的技术来恢复氪星
using some technology created by my mother?
你觉得没有这个必要
There wasn't the need?
我知道你很沮丧
I understand your frustration,
但恢复氪星从来不是她的意图
but restoring Krypton was never her intent.
至少不是用
At least not the way
泽特-若尔希望的方式
Zeta-Rho wished to enact it.
拉腊的创造是为了保存
Lara's invention was a means of preservation,
通过保留和转移意识
to save our people by retaining
来拯救我们的人
and transferring their minds,
就像我的意识被保存在这里一样
just as my own mind has been retained here.
是泽特-若尔想要
It was Zeta-Rho who sought
殖民其他星球
to colonize other worlds
强占他们的栖息地 鸠占鹊巢
and enslave their inhabitants as hosts.
我不能让这事发生
I can't let this happen.
我得救回所有
I have to bring back everyone
被埃奇植入氪星意识的人
Edge has implanted with Kryptonian consciousness.
告诉我该怎么做 我去做
Just tell me what to do, and I'll do it.
歼灭者超出了我的理解
The Eradicator is well beyond my understanding.
这是你母亲的创造
It's your mother's invention.
她发明了这项技术
She developed this technology.
抱歉 儿子
I'm sorry, my son.
我帮不了你
I cannot help you.
我们能谈谈吗 拜托
为什么每次感觉
How come every time it seems
一切会变得好起来时
like things are gonna get better,
就会出事
something happens,
然后比之前变得更疯狂
and it's all just crazier than before?
你还好吗
You okay?
哥们 我看到在约翰·亨利的星球上
Dude, I saw footage of what happened to Dad
爸爸的视频了
on John Henry's planet.
他杀了妈妈
He killed Mom.
或者是她的分身什么的
I mean, or her doppelganger or whatever.
所以呢
So?
所以如果那个星球的埃奇
So what if the Edge from that planet
也是超人的兄弟呢
is also that Superman's brother?
如果他让他们的母亲回来
What if he brought back their mom,
还给了他一个氪星家庭
and then he gave him a Kryptonian family,
所以他背叛了人类呢
and that's why he turned on humanity?
如果那里发生了这种事
What if that's what happened there...
而且现在也发生在这里了呢
And it's happening here too?
那不会改变什么
It wouldn't change anything.
听着 我只是说你这辈子
Look, all I'm saying is going your whole life
都以为自己是族人中的最后一人
thinking that you're the only one left in your family,
结果却发现
and then finding out
自己还有个从不知道的兄弟
that you had a brother that you never knew about
你还能见到自己的妈妈
and that you could see your mom?
-这会影响任何人 -对 没错
- That would affect anyone. - Yeah, it would.
但埃奇和你们爸爸的区别在于
But the difference between Edge and your dad
你们爸爸有家庭 我们三人 就在这
is that he has family: the three of us, right here.
我们是他的家人
We're his family.
无论发生了什么 我们永远都是
And no matter what happens, we always will be.
我们找到凯尔·库欣了
We found Kyle Cushing.
在哪
Where?
你为什么没告诉我你要去见埃奇
Why didn't you tell me you were going to see Edge?
因为你骗了我 拉娜
Because you lied to me, Lana,
关于管理计划
about the Executive Program.
显然你不认为我有能力担当
I mean, clearly you didn't think I had what it took.
凯尔
Kyle.
不 拉娜 没事
No, Lana, it's fine.
我只是厌倦了搞砸一切
I just sick and tired of messing up.
对你
With you,
对我们的女儿们
with our girls...
所以没错 我那天早上去找他了
So yeah, I went to see him the other morning.
他给了你一个条件
And he made you an offer.
他说我可以经历
He said I could go through
这个过程 改变我的生活
this process, change my life,
让我变得更好
make me better,
而且确实如此
and it did.
那这个过程具体是什么
And what was this process exactly?
首先
First step was, uh,
我们进了一个机器
we went into this machine.
那是在哪 埃奇带你去哪了
And where was that? Where did Edge take you?
露易丝
Hey, Lois.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
一切都好
Everything's fine.
只是过来看看
Just stopped by to check in.
对
Yes.
看我
On me.
你们都太软弱
You all are so weak.
不是我们所有人
Not all of us.
-上上上 -进去
- Go, go go! - Move!
干得好
Good job.
你还好吗
You okay?
不 不好
No. Not really.
你的女儿们怎么样了
And how are the girls?
索菲在我父母家 她什么都不知道
Sophie's at my folks. She doesn't know anything.
萨拉昨晚走了
Sarah stormed out last night.
她觉得我在给凯尔说话
She thinks I'm covering for Kyle.
她不肯接我电♥话♥ 回我短♥信♥
She won't answer my calls or texts.
我们会让儿子去联♥系♥她
We'll have the boys reach out.
这个小镇
You know, it has been so long
已经平静很久了
since anything strange happened in this town.
我以为这种事已经结束了
I mean, I thought we were done with this kind of stuff,
然后我丈夫变成了这样
and then this happens to my husband.
拉娜 我们会救他的 我保证
Lana, we're gonna save him. I promise.
-怎么救 -最佳的入手点
- How? - Best place to start
是找到埃奇把歼灭者藏哪了
is by finding where Edge hides his Eradicator.
这是他们对凯尔用的机器吗
And that's the thing they used on Kyle?
对 不管机器在哪 肯定能收到
Yeah, and wherever it is, it stands reason that location
舒斯特矿场的X氪运输
has been receiving shipments of X-K from the Shuster mines.
-X氪是什么 -X氪石
- What's X-K? - X-Kryptonite.
那就是埃奇在挖的东西
It's what Edge has been mining for.
正是这个东西赋予了人们超能力
It's what gives people these powers.
据说能力只能保存在斯摩维尔的本地
The theory is, powers only hold with Smallville natives,
经受长♥期♥暴露的人体内
people who have had prolonged exposure.
像凯尔和艾米丽
Like Kyle and Emily
还有基本上所有我为"管理计划"招募的人
and basically everyone I recruited for the Executive Program.
几十个被他成为目标的人
Dozens upon dozens of what he calls subjects,
他的私人军队
his own private army.
这些人
And these people,
你们知道他们的身份吗
you know their identity?
这是我们的凶手嫌犯名单
It's our murderer's row of suspects.
我从雇员档案中调出的信息 见过面的
Info I pulled from employee files, first hand encounters,
还有你给我的那些名字
the names you offered,
所有可能和埃奇有交集的人
anyone Edge could have interacted with.
这是张很长的名单
It's a pretty big list
不幸的是我们无法从中看出他的布局
that unfortunately doesn't get us closer to the big picture.
我也看不出
I don't have the big picture either.
不过有一点我觉得有些奇怪
Oh, I except I do see one thing odd.
他
Him.
达布尼·多诺万博士
Dr. Dabney Donovan.
表面上他是埃奇的私人医生
Listed as Edge's personal physician.
管理计划的体♥检♥
He was the one who conducted all the health exams
都是他做的
for everyone in the Executive Program.
这家伙从麻省理工的预留终身教职岗位离职
This guy left a tenure track position at MIT
跑来为埃奇工作
to work for Edge?
他放弃的年薪可不是个小数目
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表