剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
What did she do to you?
她让我重生 卡·艾尔
She resurrected me, Kal-El.
你再也不孤单了
You're not alone anymore.
东南45度 三 二 一
45 degrees southeast, in three, two, one.
发射
Fire.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
你帮不了我
No, you can't.
我已经死了
I'm already dead.
不 等等 等等
No! Wait, wait, wait!
我猜丰收节可算是毁了
I guess Harvest Fest was kind of a bust, huh?
我只是想说...
I just wanted to say that...
我...我很抱歉
I'm--I'm really sorry
-我保证... -别说了
- and I promise that-- - Stop.
没关系的
It's okay.
这次给你免死金牌
This is your one "get out of jail free" card.
是吗
It is?
等等 认真的吗
Wait, seriously?
乔纳森 我说过我懂你的感受 我真的懂
Jonathan, I told you, I know how you feel, and I do.
我在比你大不了几岁的时候
When I was just a couple years older than you,
我离开了家
I did leave home.
-为什么 -有很多原因
- Why? - Lots of reasons.
主要的原因是我要承担另一个身份
The main one was that I needed to become someone else.
做一个我以为比克拉克·肯特更重要的身份
Someone I thought was more important than Clark Kent.
为此 我必须要离开斯摩维尔
And to do that, I had to leave Smallville.
然后他再也没有回来
And he never came back.
我现在依然会想起这个决定
I still think about that decision.
我放弃了和我母亲一起的时光 再也无法弥补
That time that I gave up with my mom, I never got it back.
她所剩的时间原本就不多
She only had so much time to give,
也全为我牺牲了
and she sacrificed it for me.
乔纳森 你有你自己的路
Jonathan, you have your own path.
虽然你现在也许没有感觉
And it might not feel like it right now,
但我相信那会通往光明的未来
but I know it's gonna lead to great things.
我只希望你能多给斯摩维尔一些时间
All I'm asking is that you give Smallville a little more time.
如果之后你还是忍♥受不了
If, after that, things still aren't working out,
到时我们可以讨论其他的选择
then we can discuss other options.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
对了 我要给你一些东西
Right, I wanna give you something.
是我那时候的东西
Something from that time in my life.
爸爸 这里什么都没有
Dad, there's nothing in here.
这个盒子就是我要给你的礼物
The box is the gift.
这是你爷爷在向我妈妈求婚时给她的
Your granddad gave that to my mom when he proposed.
我要走的时候
And she gave it to me
她又交给了我
when it was my time to leave.
好了 很晚了 你赶紧上楼吧
All right, it's getting late, you better go upstairs
趁我们还没有改变心意之前
before we change our minds about that punishment.
谢了 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
再见
See ya.
唱红脸
Softy.
我知道
I know.
我还是难以接受德里克·鲍威尔的结局
I'm still trying to process what happened to Derek Powell.
我真同情他的妈妈
I feel so bad for his mom.
真不敢相信他就这么自杀了
Can't believe he just killed himself like that.
我觉得那不是德里克自愿的
I don't think it was Derek.
是他的身体所迫
It was his body.
嗯 但他的能力很不稳定 就像塔格·哈里斯
Yeah, but his powers were erratic, like Tag Harris.
他说他重生了
And he said he'd been resurrected...
虽然不知道那是什么意思
whatever that means.
不管埃吉和莱斯莉在用那个机器
Well, whatever Edge and Leslie are doing
做什么勾当 那肯定跟矿脉脱不了干系
with that machine, it has something to do with the mines.
虽然东西不多 但是聊胜于无吧
I know it isn't much, but every little bit helps, right?
谢谢你 你太贴心了
Aw, thank you. That's so thoughtful.
真希望能换掉在火灾里
Just wish that we could replace everything
损失的一切
that was lost in the fire.
你肯定不敢相信
Oh, you're never gonna believe this.
-已经换好了 -什么
- We already have. - What?
-怎么可能 -摩根·埃吉
- How? - Morgan Edge.
他听说了发生的事
He heard about what happened
写了一张支票给我们换掉所有东西 还有结余的
and wrote a check to replace everything, and then some.
非常大方
Very generous.
我 我想他只是想帮忙
I--I guess he just wanted to help.
跟我来
Okay, come with me.
你得来看最后一个捐赠
One last donation you need to see.
走吧
Okay?
你们也知道
As you know,
丰收节是一年之中你妈妈最喜欢的日子
the Harvest Festival was your mom's favorite time of the year,
她的离去让我们很失落
and we really feel her absence.
玛莎是这个小镇的榜样
Martha Kent was everything this town aspires to be.
她很热心
She was kind,
很大方
she was generous,
只要你需要她 她就会出现
and she was always there when you needed her.
斯摩维尔的所有人
Everyone in Smallville
都能记得她坐在这里
can remember her sitting right here,
跟她身边的人聊天 大笑
talking with and laughing with whoever was right there beside her.
虽然她已经不在我们身边了
And though she is no longer physically with us,
她的精神依然陪伴着我们 不管有谁
her spirit remains, and she will be
需要她 她会一直在这里
right here for whoever needs her.
玛莎·肯特
斯摩维尔最好的人
你早就知道了吗
Did you know about this?
你要来坐坐吗
Are you gonna sit down?
火车马上就到了
The train will be here any minute.
克拉克
Clark?
是时候了 克拉克
It's time, Clark.
当时的我太自私了
I was so selfish.
那个年纪的孩子都一样
Everybody is at that age.
这是成长的一部分
It's part of growing up.
嗯 但我妈妈早就知道
Yeah, but Mom knew that.
她还是让我走了
And she let me go anyway.
因为她爱你 她希望你能快乐
Because she loved you and she wanted you to be happy.
现在我们也到了
And now we're at the point where
我们的孩子想要离开家的时候了
our own kids are talking about leaving home.
感觉他们明明才刚出生
It feels like they were just born.
你说得轻巧 经历27小时生产的人
It's easy for you to say, you didn't have to go
可不是你
through 27 hours of labor.
那倒没错
That's true.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.
生化检测你的脉搏异常高
Biometric readings suggests your pulse is abnormally high.
肯定是与露易丝·莱恩有关的事
This must be about Lois Lane.
我应该提醒你 这并不是
It is worth reminding you that this is not
你那个世界里的露易丝·莱恩
the Lois Lane from your world.
关于她的一切都一模一样
Everything about her is the same.
除了她嫁给了另一个人
Everything, except she marries someone else.
要回到我身边
Come back to me.
我总是会回来的
I always do.
还有其他你没有发现的变...
There are other variables that you have not t--
幸好乔没有惹上什么麻烦
I'm glad that Jon didn't get into trouble.
是啊
Yeah.
我爸爸倒不是很介意 还好
Uh, my dad was pretty cool about it, it was nice.
你能和乔说我很抱歉吗
Can you tell Jon that I'm sorry?
我不是 我不是故意冲他发火的
I didn't--I didn't mean to get so mad at him.
没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
但还是挺过分的
It kind of is, though.
我知道我邀请你约会
I know that I asked you out on the date,
却毁掉了一切 但是
only to completely and totally ruin it, but,
我觉得我真的非常需要
I think I could really just use a friend
一个朋友
more than anything else.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, um...
只要我们能继续一起玩
well, as long as we still get to spend some time together.
朋友之间应该就是这样
Yeah, I do believe that that's what friends do.
所以
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表