剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
我不知道 克丽丝
I don't know, Chrissy.
你在说谎吗
Are you lying right now?
不
No.
你肯定在说谎
You're totally lying.
克丽丝 事情不是你想的那样
Chrissy, it's not what you think.
露易丝·莱恩在袒护国防部
Lois Lane is protecting the DOD.
你应该站在群众的阵营的
You're supposed to be on the side of the people,
而不是政♥府♥的
not the man.
我以为我们是一伙的
I thought we were in this together.
-克丽丝... -露易丝 如果你不能告诉我实话...
- Chrissy... - Lois, if you can't tell me the truth...
那或许你该离开了
then maybe you should leave.
你知道你妈妈是个守法表率
You know your mom's a legit role model.
是吗
Yeah?
有一年我甚至打扮成她参加求职日
One year I even dressed up as her for career day.
好吧 说实话
Okay, well, full disclosure,
这事我也干过
I did too.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
-你家好棒啊 -不
- Your family is really cool. - Nah.
你看你妈妈和你外公
Well, between your mom and your grandfather,
这毫无疑问啊
there's no question.
你还从别人那里
So you heard about my grandpa
听说过我外公
from someone?
大家都这么说 你家几乎可以算是
From everyone. I mean, your family is kind of
斯摩维尔的大事件之一了
in the middle of the biggest thing to happen to Smallville.
你觉得那些人会不会被洗♥脑♥了
Do you think those people were actually brainwashed?
什么
What?
他们说埃奇在对他的员工做实验什么的
They're saying that Edge was experimenting on his employees.
我表妹她看见过埃弗里·潘的妈妈在天上飞
My cousin said that she saw Avery Phan's mom fly.
我听说过 那t...太疯狂了 对吧
I heard about that. That's... that's crazy, right?
你外公怎么想的
Well, what does your grandpa think?
他知道埃奇是怎么给那些人能力的吗
Does he know how Edge gave them all the powers?
蒂根 你为什么带我来这
Tegan, why did you bring me here?
我想了解你
I wanna get to know you.
你上周对我还没什么兴趣
I mean, you weren't interested in me last week,
然后... 什么改变了
and then what... I mean, what changed?
我不知道 乔纳森
I don't know, Jonathan.
-我只是... -只是想得到消息
- I just... - Just wanted information.
我们也在约会
Well, we're also hanging out.
是啊
Yeah.
我得往家走了
Uh, I think I'm gonna walk home.
等等 等等 乔纳森
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, Jonathan.
大家都想知道发生了什么
Everyone wants to know what happened.
没错
Right.
很明显 你想成为那个告诉他们的人
And obviously, you want to be the one to tell them.
我明白
So I get it.
再见
See ya.
你看到他们刚才看我的眼神了吗
I mean, did you even see the way they looked at me, huh?
我自己的小队都不相信我
My own crew doesn't even trust me.
凯尔 别往心里去 宝贝
Kyle, you can't take it personally, babe.
这样不对
It ain't right, okay?
你冒着生命危险拯救这个小镇
You know, you risked your life to save this town.
如果这些人知道他们...
Maybe if these... these people knew about that they...
怎么 你觉得他们会相信吗
What, you think they'd believe it?
我自己都不相信 而且我还在场
I barely do, and I was there.
该死的 拉娜 这样不公平
Damn it. Lana, it... it's just not fair.
是不公平 而且很不爽
No, it's not. It sucks.
但是镇长支持我们
But the mayor has our back.
我们只要耐心等待 我们并不是孤立无援的
We just have to be patient. We're not alone in this.
好吧
Okay.
但是听着 我不能站在这什么也不做
But look, I cannot just stand around here and do nothing.
你可以帮我找工作
Well, you can help me look for a job.
在这里找工作的机会很渺茫
Well, finding something around here is gonna be a long shot.
我知道 但是
I know, but...
我在想我们可以去附近找找
I was thinking we could look in the surrounding areas.
我们也可以搬去附近的某个地方
Yeah, we could also move to one of the surrounding areas.
凯尔
Kyle...
如果我们别无选择了 何不试试吧
If we're throwing out options, why not?
天呐 你是认真的
My gosh. You're serious?
拉娜 这些人认识了我们一辈子
Lana, these people have known us our entire lives.
如果他们这么快就背弃了我们
You know, what's it say about them
那他们也不是什么好人吧
if they're just so quick to turn their backs on us like that?
这些人是我们的家人
These people, they're our family.
这件事会过去的
Look, this will blow over.
以后就知道了
I guess we'll see about that?
你是怎么找到这个地方的
How'd you find this place?
以前我经常和我外婆一起来这里
I used to come here with mi abuelita.
她会给我讲我家人的故事
She'd tell me stories about my family.
我们原来是墨西哥人
We're originally from Mexico,
但我们祖祖辈辈都住在斯摩维尔
but we've been in Smallville for generations, so.
大多数时候我都不知道
You know, half the time I wouldn't even know
她哪一个故事是真实的
which one of her stories were true,
但是
But...
那总是会让我觉得我有归属感
it always just made me feel like I had somewhere to belong.
我从来没有真正的有过归属感
I never really felt like I belonged anywhere...
说实话 直到我遇到了你
To be honest until I met you.
乔丹
Jordan...
我知道 我知道 无所谓
I know, I know, I know, whatever,
但是我想说的是
but it's... look all-all-all I'm saying is
真的只要一个人就能改变你的人生
that it only really takes one person to change your whole life,
让你有安全感
just to make you feel safe.
你已经有乔
And you have Jon,
有你的家人
and you have your family,
有我
and you have me...
这些是不会改变的
And that's never going away.
你现在也许该亲我了
You should probably kiss me now.
-可以吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你们俩亲够了
That's enough, you two.
我们大概有几十把步♥枪♥和手♥枪♥
We've got about two dozen rifles and handguns,
几千发氪星实弹
a few thousand kryptonite bullets,
差不多是这个数
give or take
还有一些大量的武器
in addition to a substantial collection:
刀 剑和长矛
knives, swords, spears.
R&D实验室的原型呢
What about the prototypes in the R&D lab,
那个生化武器
the... biochemical weapons?
可能有五个左右 都在不同的开♥发♥阶段
Maybe five or so in varying stages of development.
你的库存里有多少未经加工的氪石
And how much raw kryptonite do you have in your stockpile?
有几个仓库这么多 为什么问这么多问题
A couple of warehouses worth. Why all the questions?
反正都会用光的
It's all gonna be gone anyway.
-我认为这样不对 -什么
- I think it's a mistake. - What?
我们需要7734计划
We need 7734.
所以你一开始就批准这个计划是吗
That's why you authorized it in the first place.
然后我看到这个计划伤害了我的家人
And then I saw how it hurt my family.
这些武器会杀死你的
These weapons can kill you.
所以我们需要它们
Yeah, that's why we need them.
克拉克 你不是敌人
Clark, you're not the enemy.
但我也有可能是
Yeah, but I could have been.
萨姆 像我这样的人
Look, Sam, people like me,
没有这些武器
without these weapons,
是不可能被打败的
we're indestructible,
如果再发生类似事件
and if something like this should happen again
没有合适的计划 没有应急措施
without a plan in place, without a fail-safe...
一切就完了
That would be the end.
做得好 约翰
Well done, John,
这是对原始设计的完美再造
a perfect recreation of the original design.
我相信娜塔莉一定会感到自豪的
I believe Natalie would be proud.
既然你的战衣做好了
Given that your suit is complete
所有的敌方战斗人员也已被扣押
and all enemy combatants are now in custody,
我能问一下我们新任务设定范围吗
may I inquire as to our new mission parameters?
我还在思考
I'm still working that out.
也许你再试试去见你妹妹
Perhaps another attempt to see your sister?
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表