剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
但是他们不应该受到你这样的对待
but they don't deserve what you're trying to do.
你宁愿保护他们 也不保护你的族人吗
You will defend them over your own kind?
他们不应该死
They don't deserve to lose their lives.
他们比我们低等 卡
They are inferior to us, Kal.
并不是 他们只是不一样
No, they're not. They're just different.
我来到这里是有任务的
I was sent here with a mission
-为了拯救我的族人 -不是
- to resurrect my people. - No.
-为了拯救氪星 -别说了
- To save Krypton. - Stop.
我是不会失败的
And I will not fail.
你会的
Yes, you will.
问题在于 卡
The thing is, Kal,
这是你唯一知道的星球
this is the only planet you've ever known,
所以你不知道失去的滋味
so you don't know the pain of losing one,
但是我知道
but I do,
我绝对不会再让这种事发生
and I am not going to let that happen again.
他们也不会
And neither are they.
这些是你的家人 卡
That's your family coming, Kal.
你真正的族人 你真正的血统
Your real people, your real heritage.
做选择吧
Make a choice.
我们还是他们
Us or them?
大家不分彼此
There is no us or them.
萨姆 我们没时间了
Sam, we're out of time.
准备好了吗
Is it ready?
准备好了吗
Ready?
准备好了
We are.
准备好了
It is,
除了能源部分
except for that energy source part.
这里没有足够强大的能源
We don't have anything strong enough here.
有 我
Yes, we do. Me.
什么
What?
我立刻释放我所有的能量
I'll release all my energy at once,
制♥造♥太阳耀斑 这就足够了
create a solar flare; it'll be enough.
那样你要几天才能恢复
And you'll be out of commission for days.
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do this.
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
超人
Superman.
萨姆 我们没时间了
Sam, we're out of time.
让所有人撤离 我来了 他们也来了
Get everyone out. I'm coming in and so are they.
大家都出去
Everyone out!
立刻出去
Go, now!
马上出去
Go! Out!
快出去 快出去
Now! Go, go, go!
儿子们
Boys, boys!
快点过来
Please come now!
-萨拉在哪 -不知道
- Where's Sarah? - I don't know.
儿子们 马上走
Boys, right now!
快跑
Run!
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
住手
Stop!
萨拉
Sarah?
爸
Dad?
爸
Dad?
宝贝 出什么事了
Mija, what happened?
拉娜
Lana?
露易丝
Lois.
长官 没有发现摩根·埃奇
Sir, no sign of Morgan Edge.
搜索全球 直到找到他为止
Search the globe until you find him.
也没看到老爸
There's no sign of Dad either.
他在哪
Where is he?
只有我们吗
Just us?
暂时而已
For now.
但还有一线希望
But all is not lost.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表