剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
What's Edge doing?
太阳能导弹 已装备
准备发射
Ready for launch.
你本可以和我兄弟二人一起统治
You could have ruled with me as my brother.
但是 我会把你埋在这世界的灰烬中
Instead, I will bury you in the ashes of this world.
我了解你们的感受
I know the feeling you're feeling.
这是最糟糕的
It is the actual, literal worst.
但他会来的
But he'll be here.
妈妈 乔
Mom, Jon,
是他
it's him.
-你们好 -你也好啊
- Hey. - Hey, yourself.
好了 你们俩
All right, you two.
你做得很好
You did good.
都是他的主意
It was all his idea.
我们只是想 你会怎么做
We were just trying to think, what would you do?
你怎么做到的 爸爸
How'd you do it, Dad?
你怎么挣脱的
How'd you break free?
想到了你们俩
Thought about you guys,
记起了我为谁而战
remembered what I was fighting for.
还有人帮了点忙
I had a little bit of help.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
他是我们这边的
He's on our side.
露易丝
Lois.
约翰 你其实已经见过我们的孩子了
John, you've actually met our kids before.
嗯 我记得
Ah, yeah, I remember.
能在更平和的氛围下见面真好
Nice to do this under better circumstances.
谢谢
Thank you.
我一直没有为用车撞你而道歉
And I never said sorry about hitting you with a truck.
我不介意
No hard feelings.
好消息 摩根·埃奇已经
The good news, Morgan Edge is in
被关进最尖端的军事监狱
a state-of-the-art military prison.
他不会再伤害任何人了
He's never gonna hurt anyone again.
你要留下来吃晚餐吗
Do you wanna stay for dinner?
我点了大份外卖♥♥
I order a mean takeout.
我和你♥爸♥爸还有事情要处理
I gotta wrap things up with your dad.
再说了 家庭时光是神圣的
Besides, family time is sacred,
你们可得好好聚一聚了
and you guys are definitely due.
来吧 来吧
Bring it in. Come on. Bring it in.
大家看看是谁来了
Hey, everyone, look who's here.
我的小宝贝
Oh, my sweet girl.
我好想你
I missed you so much.
你闻到了爸爸做的菜吗
You smell what Daddy's got cooking up over here?
-这是恐龙煎饼吗 -对
- Are those dinosaur pancakes? - Mm-hmm.
-晚餐吗 -是啊 不行吗
- For dinner? - Yeah, why not?
我马上就做好两个索菲霸王龙了
All right, I got two Sophie-saurus Rexes coming right up.
索菲
Sophie.
萨拉
Sarah!
-你想我吗 -我好想你
- Did you miss me? - I missed you so much.
我离开后有发生什么事吗
Anything happen when I was gone?
没有 你不在的时候好无聊 所以
No, things are kinda boring when you're not around, so...
好了 给你们来点开胃的
All right, a little appetizer for you.
你知道我们会没事的 对吧
You know we're gonna be okay, right?
嗯 我会努力的
Yeah, I'm gonna make sure of it.
那莱斯利·拉尔依然在逃
So Leslie Larr is still in the wind?
目前她也没有别的路了
At this point, she doesn't really have a next move.
找到她是我们的头号♥要务
Finding her is our number one priority.
好消息是
Good news is,
有你和约翰·亨利·艾恩斯先生
between you and Mr. John Henry Irons,
我赌她这周末就会被抓起来
smart money says she'll be in custody by the end of the week.
然后国防部就收拾行李回家
And then DOD packs up, heads home.
也许这个镇子能重新喘口气了
Maybe this town can breathe again.
还有这个家
Not to mention this family.
不管怎么说 露易丝 昨天
For what it's worth, Lois, about yesterday...
我知道 爸爸
I know, Dad.
你只是履行你的职责
You were just doing your job.
我想说的是
What I wanted to say is,
我很为你自豪
I'm proud of you.
到了最后一刻 你依然相信他
When the chips were down, you still had faith,
这就是区别所在
and that's what made the difference.
很高兴你恢复了 克拉克
I'm very glad you're better, Clark.
我不会再质疑你了
I won't doubt you again.
去完成你被送到这里来所承担的任务
Complete what you were sent here for.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表