剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
He is eating these small towns from the inside out.
谢谢
Thank you.
"摩根·埃吉是公♥司♥的吸血鬼"
"Morgan Edge is a corporate vampire."
你还记得《星球报》是埃吉的吧
You remember that Edge owns the "Planet"?
-所以呢 -所以他不会让你发表这个的
- So? - So he's not gonna let you publish this.
你猜怎么着 亲爱的
You know what, babe?
你忙你超人的事
You do your Superman stuff,
我忙我露易丝·莱恩的事
and I will do my Lois Lane stuff.
我认真的 克拉克
I'm serious, Clark.
我有直觉这是我应该
I'm getting this gut feeling that this is one of the reasons
来斯摩维尔的原因之一
I was supposed to come to Smallville.
我不会让摩根·埃吉像对其他镇子做的一样
I am not going to let Morgan Edge destroy this town
毁了这个镇子
like he did the others.
爸爸今天要带我去那个堡垒
Dad's taking me to the Fortress today,
会做些测试
gonna run some tests,
看看我有没有什么超能力之类的
see what powers I have or will have or whatever.
-你能想象我飞起来吗 -不能
- Can you imagine if I can fly? - No, not really.
莎拉说的那个图解集 发生什么了
What Sarah said about the playbook, what happened?
我之前没得到
I mean, I didn't get it,
现在拿到了 挺好的
and now I have it, so it's cool.
-好吧 -准备好了吗
- All right. - Ready?
-好了 -一会见
- Yeah. - See you guys later.
祝你们当超人和超男孩开心
Have fun being Superman and Superboy or whatever.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么 妈妈
Nothing, Mom.
我只是 我只是需要看图解集
Just need to--I just need to learn this playbook.
乔纳森...
Jonathan...
你是个很好的哥哥 你知道吗
you're a really great brother, you know that?
我知道你为了来这放弃了多少
I know how much you gave up by saying yes to coming here.
你的生活都在大都会 你女朋友在那
Your whole life's in Metropolis. Your girlfriend's there.
你整个人都属于那里
Your entire identity is there,
但你还是同意来这了
but you said yes to coming here anyway
因为你想帮助你弟弟
cause you wanted to help your brother.
我们俩都丢下了原本的生活
You and I both had lives we left behind.
是啊
Yeah.
你确定他显露超能力了吗
And you're certain he's displayed abilities?
绝对是的 先生 怎么了
Absolutely, sir. Why?
光核效应的反应并不明显
The photo-nucleic effect appears to be insignificant.
并不明显
Insignificant?
怎么会呢
How can that be?
他的细胞只能储存极少量的太阳能
His cells can only store minimum amounts of energy from the Sun.
但他释放了一个可见的冲击波
But he's released an ocular blast.
只那一次 而且他无法再来一次
Only once, and he's since then been unable to repeat it.
他力气非常大
He has elevated strength.
对于他的体型来说算大 但没什么特别的
For his size, perhaps, but nothing extraordinary.
他的力气连你的百分之一都不到
He doesn't even have 1/100 your strength.
-再测一次吧 -没有必要
- Let's test him again. - There is no reason to do so.
这些都是随机现象
These have been random occurrences.
他不会有足够的能量
He'll never have enough power
来培养这些能力的
to produce these abilities on command.
他的人类DNA太有局限性了
His human DNA is just too limiting.
我知道你抱有很大的希望
I know you wished for this,
但他永远不会像你一样 卡·艾尔
but he will never be like you, Kal-El.
乔丹...
Jordan...
萨姆 我几小时前就把它送去了
Sam, I sent this in hours ago,
现在你又有别的想...在吗
and now you're having second th--hello?
-别烦我 -乔丹
- Leave me alone. - Jordan.
我不去库欣家
I'm not going to the Cushings'.
堡垒里发生了什么
What happened at the Fortress?
我想我们发现了我一直都知道的东西
I guess we found out what I always knew.
-我不特别 -乔丹 这是个过程
- I'm not special. - Jordan, it is a process.
我们会回去 再给你测一遍
We will go back, we will test you again,
我们会看看你的进展如何
and we'll see how you progress over time.
行吧
Yeah.
或许他应该待在家里
Maybe he should just stay home.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
-小宝贝今天又不开心了吗 -去你的
- Baby have another bad day? - Screw you.
-不 -孩子们
- No! - Boys...
不 我受够你的破事了 乔丹
No, I am sick of your crap, okay, Jordan?
这不仅仅是关于你 我在背黑锅
This is not just about you! I got the shaft.
这是什么意思
Whoa, whoa, whoa, what does that mean?
意思这位"唐·德雷珀"亲了莎拉
It means that Don Draper over here kissed Sarah
唐·德雷珀是"广♥告♥狂人"中的风流人物
就在篝火派对上 现在她的混♥蛋♥男朋友
at the bonfire party, so now her dick boyfriend
还有整个球队都找我茬
and the entire team are out to get me!
这就是你没拿到图解集的原因
That's why you didn't get the playbook?
是啊 大天才
Yeah, genius.
我想超凡的洞察力不是你超能力之一
I guess super perception isn't one of your powers.
好吧 你猜怎么着 乔纳森
Okay, okay, you know what, Jonathan?
你和我 我们可以去前院 我们可以练习
You and I, we can go out front. We can run plays.
不 亲爱的 不是现在
No, babe, not right now.
听着 宝贝 我对图解集的事很抱歉
Listen, sweetie, I am sorry about the playbook.
那太糟糕了
That really sucks.
我也很抱歉去堡垒
And I'm sorry going to the Fortress
没达到你的预期
didn't meet your expectations.
你们可能特别失望
You're probably so disappointed,
但我们现在不该
but now's not the time to wallow
只盯着刚搬来这里时碰到的挫折
in everything that's gone wrong since we came here.
我们搬来这里是为了与家人们更亲近
We moved here to be closer as a family,
我们又作为一家人被邀请去这个晚餐
and we got invited to this dinner as a family,
我们就得一家人一起去 换衣服去
and we are going as a family, so get dressed.
你们听见妈妈说的了
You heard your mother.
你成功了
You made it.
抱歉我们来迟了
Sorry we're late.
我很高兴你们能来
I am so glad that you guys could come.
不好意思 你好
I'm embarrassed--hi.
不好意思我没早点请你过来
I'm embarrassed I didn't have you over sooner.
是吗 不用这样
Oh, yeah, no, don't be.
那个啊
Oh, that.
烧烤已经成为这边的传统了
Barbecues have become a bit of a tradition around here.
大家都喜欢凯尔的烧烤
Everybody loves Kyle's grilling.
请自便
Please make yourselves at home.
这有好多吃的
There is plenty of food.
我一会去找你
I'm gonna come find you in a bit.
-我想你听你练习 -好
- I wanna hear about practice. - Okay.
一个小时
One hour?
最多了吧
Tops?
你作弊 你不能...
You're cheating. You can't...
这样就行了 索菲 谢谢
That's good, Soph. Thank you.
听说你今天很累
Heard you had another tough one today.
你什么事都知道
Wow, you hear about everything?
肖恩之前来过和我说的
Sean was over earlier, and he told me.
如果你不介意我问问
If you don't mind me asking, what--
你到底看上那个人哪一点
what is it exactly that you see in that guy?
他真的很好
He can be really sweet.
真的很好 尤其是在足球场上
Yeah, real sweet guy, especially on the football field.
我们接吻的事
Okay, well, all that kissing stuff
很快就会过去的
is gonna die down pretty soon, so...
他应该气我 而不是气乔
He should be mad at me, not Jon.
是我♥干♥的
I'm the one who did it.
你很快会回学校吗
You gonna come to school anytime soon?
如果我爸妈让我回去的话
If my parents ever let me.
他们为什么不让你去学校
Why wouldn't they let you go to school?
他们认为我无法控制自己的问题
They don't think I have control over my issues.
我以为我们全都解决了 但看来并没有
I thought we had it all figured out, but I guess not.
这个小东西
This little guy right there.
给 兄弟 吃得开心
There you go, bud. Enjoy.
如果你想吃豆腐汉堡 你来错地方了
You come to the wrong place if you're looking for a tofu burger.
其实我在等烤架满盘
I was waiting for a full rack, actually.
我看过新迦太基发生的事
You know, I looked into what happened in New Carthage.
情况很棘手
It wasn't a good deal.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表