剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
- Oh, you know, I grew up here. - Oh, you did?
是的 我很喜欢这里
Yeah. Yeah. Loved it. Really.
这镇子很棒 这里的人很棒
You know, great town, better people.
-在这里遇到了我最好的朋友 -他肯定很走运
- Met my best friend here. - Well, he must be very lucky.
是她 女的
She. She.
相信我 幸运的人是我
And believe me, I'm the lucky one.
不过最近总觉得她在躲避我
Although it kinda feels like she's been avoiding me lately.
我知道 我很抱歉 克拉克
I know. I'm sorry, Clark.
只是 我每次看到你
It's just, every time I see you,
总会想起我失去的一切
I'm reminded of all that I'm losing.
也许这是你应该留下来的征兆
Maybe it's a sign you should stay.
听着 你当初走的时候
Listen, when you left,
我愿意为了挽回你而做任何事
I would've done anything to keep you here,
但你当时需要一个新的开始 我们现在也是
but you needed a fresh start, and that's what we need too.
嗯
Yeah.
我那时还是个孩子
I was a kid then,
而你一直都住在这里
and you've been here your whole life.
现在我母亲去世了 你就是斯摩维尔的核心
And now that my mom's gone, you're the heart of Smallville.
真的
You are.
但斯摩维尔已经不在了
But Smallville's gone.
这里的人本来会互相照应
People around here used to look out for each other.
但埃奇来闹过以后 那种信任都消失了
After what Edge did, that trust, gone.
那就留下来帮大家恢复
So stay and help rebuild it.
我很抱歉 克拉克
I'm sorry, Clark.
真的
I really am.
我们已经决定了
We've made up our minds.
我想你♥爸♥刚一败涂地了
I think your dad just crashed and burned.
你们不可能留下来了是吗
So I guess there's no way you're staying, right?
不 我们肯定会留下
No, we're totally staying.
但你♥爸♥妈在卖♥♥♥房♥♥了
But your parents are selling your house.
卖♥♥给谁
To who?
大家都迫不及待地想离开这里
People can't leave this town fast enough.
没有正常人会现在搬来斯摩维尔
No sane person's moving to Smallville right now.
你妈妈可能不这么觉得
Not sure your mom sees it that way.
她听起来去意很坚决
She seems pretty set about leaving.
你是怎么听到的
How'd you hear that?
那不重要
Well, it doesn't matter.
他们在胡闹
They're being ridiculous.
他们真的相信搬到别处
They actually believe that moving somewhere else will,
能让我们重新开始
you know, give us a fresh start.
即使他们就收到了一个超级低的开价
Even though they've only gotten one crappy offer on this place.
太好了
That's great.
别让我爸听见你这么说
Don't let my dad hear you say that.
不不不不 我意思是
No, no, no, no, I just mean, like,
你们要留下来 这很棒 如此而已
it's great that you guys are staying, that's all.
我知道你的意思
I knew what you meant.
我要告诉妈
I'm telling Mom!
索菲
Sophie.
闭嘴 索菲 等等
Shut up. Sophie, wait.
那电压有多少
So how many volts is that?
你玩不来
More than you can handle.
这可不好说 我之前用过 完全没问题
I don't know. I've used it before with no problem.
现在就有问题了
Well, it would be a problem now.
你在做什么其他改动
So what other modifications are you making?
我之前说对待提问的态度是什么
What did I say about asking questions?
不要提要
Not to ask them.
这是什么来历
So what's--what's the deal with this?
那是小娜的主意
Ah, that was-that was Nat's idea.
在我们造好老战服之后
Right after we finished building the old suit.
等等 她帮你造的战服吗
Wait, she helped you build your war suit?
那太棒了
That's awesome.
那不"棒"
It's not "Awesome".
那时她才十四岁 她妈刚在电视直播上被杀
She was 14 years old, and her mom had just been killed on live TV.
抱歉 我说了蠢话
I'm--I'm sorry. That was stupid.
她的整个童年都在那一刻结束
Her whole childhood was stolen in an instant.
她人生的最后几个月都躲在掩体里
Spent the last months of her life hiding in a bunker.
-我知道 -那就别再浪费我的时间
- I know. - Then stop wasting my time.
你应该去和朋友玩
You should--should be out with your friends
当一个普通小孩 而不是来这玩战争游戏
being a normal kid, not in here playing war games.
我只是想和你学
I just--I wanted to learn from you, though.
我没别的可教你了
Well, I don't have anything else to teach you.
去烦别人吧
Go bother someone else.
国防部挟持斯摩维尔
我刚被我爸训了一顿
I just got an earful from my dad.
露易丝
Oh, Lois
没事 你是应该刊发那篇报道
It's okay. You were right to publish that article.
大家有权知道为什么国防部还在这
People deserve to know why the DOD is still here.
你觉得去市政厅能得到回应吗
Think we'll get any answers at the town hall?
也许会 也许不会
Maybe, maybe not,
但我最信任你来问难问的问题
but there's no one I trust more than you to ask the hard questions.
你太过奖了
Wow, that's so nice
这让我接下来要说的话更糟了
and makes what I have to tell you so much worse.
有人要买♥♥《公报》
I got an offer to sell the "Gazette".
谁要买♥♥ 某个亿万富翁吗
To whom? Some billionaire?
事实上更像是家跨国企业集团
More like a multinational conglomerate, actually.
那样更糟 他们不在乎新闻
That's even worse. They don't care about the news.
他们只在乎底线
All they care about is the bottom line.
克丽丝 他们会毁了我们建起的一切
Chrissy, they will destroy everything we've built here.
我知道 但我还有什么选择
I know, but what choice do I have?
我们要破产了
We're going broke.
在埃奇的事后 我们本就小的读者群更小了
After Edge, our tiny subscriber base got even tinier.
-那我们就建个新的 -怎么建
- So we build a new one. - How?
我们是一座正在消失的小镇的小镇报纸
We're a small-town paper in a town that's literally disappearing.
即使有着世界上最有名的记者
Even having the world's most famous reporter
也无法经营下去
can't keep the doors open.
如果《公报》退缩 埃奇就赢了
If the "Gazette" folds, Edge wins.
有时没有赢家
Sometimes, there aren't winners.
只有输家
Just losers.
露易丝 如果我不接受这个报价
Lois, if I don't take this offer,
我一个月都撑不下去
I'll be underwater in a month.
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
完成了
It is done.
这牺牲是值得的
A worthy sacrifice.
我们开始吧
Let us begin.
是时候了
The time has come.
氪星会重生
Krypton will be reborn.
斯摩维尔高中
就感觉不对 没有拉娜·蓝的斯摩维尔
Just doesn't seem right, Smallville without Lana Lang.
她是这个小镇的一部分
She's a part of this town.
不过也许她是对的
Maybe she has a point though.
也许那个斯摩维尔是一去不复返了
Maybe that Smallville is gone.
我是说 克丽丝一直在《公报》工作
I mean, Chrissy has worked at the "Gazette" her entire life
而那里就要消失了
just to have it vanish.
而你没办法吗
And there's nothing you can do?
除非超人开始抢银行 不然就没有
Unless Superman starts robbing banks, no.
她需要个奇迹
She needs a miracle.
撤走国防部 撤走国防部
No more DOD! No more DOD!
不只她一个
She's not the only one.
撤走国防部 撤走国防部 撤走国防部
No more DOD! No more DOD! No more DOD!
斯摩维尔高中 C栋入口
听上去不太好
Doesn't sound good.
撤走国防部 撤走国防部
No more DOD! No more DOD!
公正 斯摩维尔
撤走国防部 撤走国防部
No more DOD! No more DOD!
这很糟
This is bad.
所有人注意了
Attention, everyone.
我们得做些什么
We have to do something.
请冷静下来并就坐
Please calm down and take your seats,
我们才能开始
and we can get started.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
我去一趟消防局
So I'm gonna swing by the station real quick and
收拾好我的东西
pack up my stuff.
应该来得及回来把肋排上桌
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表